• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia: Peace Sign Academia

is it just me or is it getting hot in here
angry_baby_by_devilsuzumiya-d8ljpnr.jpg

Pictures for my character and his other form

Attachments

• IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1468.JPG
    IMG_1468.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 10
Idea Idea I'd definitely be interested in joining this! I have an idea, pun intended, for my character's quirk and character design, if you're still taking applications~! However, I'd like to keep her quirk a secret for awhile, so I'll pm you so you can decide whether or not her quirk is acceptable or not. Thank you for your time, and have a lovely evening/night!

So what timezones are we all working with? I feel like we might have a better idea of when people are available if we know each other's timezones. Mine's EST btw

So what timezones are we all working with? I feel like we might have a better idea of when people are available if we know each other's timezones. Mine's EST btw
mine's CST but i work nights so

Idea Idea I'd definitely be interested in joining this! I have an idea, pun intended, for my character's quirk and character design, if you're still taking applications~! However, I'd like to keep her quirk a secret for awhile, so I'll pm you so you can decide whether or not her quirk is acceptable or not. Thank you for your time, and have a lovely evening/night!
Yep, the main thread will only be put up today after my exam

sometimes i stalk my friends pages sup

need me an anime superpower highschool rp thos r my shit

UTC + 9:00
Yes, around Seoul.
When I wake up from my crappy sleep a new page or two is waiting for me at the IC section usually.
When I was doing a superhero rp a whole five~ten pages would be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back