• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia: Peace Sign Academia

Yep that's the basic idea, also I think pain would be an even better trigger since then it can be useful outside of dangerous or fun events. I'll be working on the specifics soon should have the full idea done by Friday or so.
Good, cause as I said, main thread´s coming up on Friday

16e332e97419b651fecfc293e826383d-sample.jpg
Tentative character, I guess. Her name's Carla, and behaves kinda like the spoiled princess, but is a generally nice gal. Takes more than a little inspiration from Fire Emblem Gaiden's Clair.

Not sure about her Quirk...

Hair Quirk?
Great now I just have this guy in my head.
latest
latest
latest

So, I'm curious on if anyone here has thought of what they might want their Quirk to be? Or what their general idea is for their character.

My planned quirk is an elemental one called Cryo Degree. It's essentially ice manipulation, but with a... unique limit, I guess. Originally planned for another quirk(made 9 paragraphs of explaining that quirk and all it's workings in fact ) but changed it to the ice elemental one as the 9 paragraph quirk is a bit too powerful IMO.

As for my character, I've already thought of everything for the guy. I'd say he's a caring smartass.

Last edited:
Oooh, Boku no hero is awesome! Mind if I join in?
Idea Idea oh snap! I get sick one day and miss the opening of the rp! There's still room, right?
No worries people, the RP only opens tomorrow. I merely suggested people to start chatting about their characters and powers and my buddy Refaulted Refaulted had the courtesy of asking it directly to people.

I got some ideas.
-manipulating size of objects
-colder the stronger, able to produce cold substance
-angrier the stronger

I was thinking about something to do with air, like air blades. For a down side, I was leaning towards overuse leads to each blade made cutting it he user as well.

Yo! I think I'm interested in joining! I've only watched the first episode of Boku no Hero, but a friend of mine helped teach me the basics of it. I plan on watching the anime and then reading the manga if/when I finish it, so I'm sure I'll catch up in no time.

I think my character's quirk would be a manipulation of silence, like he can make an entire room devoid of all sound or just himself or an object. I thought it would be cool if not somewhat useless.

Last edited:
Yo! I think I'm interested in joining! I've only watched the first episode of Boku no Hero, but a friend of mine helped teach me the basics of it. I plan on watching the anime and then reading the manga if/when I finish it, so I'm sure I'll catch up in no time.
Welcome to the RP!

I think my character's quirk would be a manipulation of silence, like he can make an entire room devoid of all sound or just himself or an object. I thought inwould be cool if not somewhat useless.
Cool! Weaker powers will be, in fact, encouraged, seeing how they allow others room to complement your weaknesses, creating character dynamic

So how would points be doled out if you can earn them from talking in OOC? Would there be a set value for that or would it be depending on certain circumstances?

So how would points be doled out if you can earn them from talking in OOC? Would there be a set value for that or would it be depending on certain circumstances?
Every person, just from regular participation will get a base amount of points. I will be keeping records of their various contributions over the week and add an amount of points I find appropriate given circumstances+deeds to the base value

EVERYONE! ATTENTION!

Remember to read every part bit of information on the first post, I don´t want to get into pointless arguments about things I already established.

No, but I did have my share of arguments in the past with people who apparently couldn´t be bothered to read the words I had bolded and underlined in all caps in the search thread.
Using your eyes is overrated anyways. That's why I just read in braille.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back