• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *~*Blue Exorcist: Gehenna's Vengeance*~*

Wolfrose said:
Lol I don't blame your crush on Mephisto, I grew to like him myself, he's just so charming and his personality I love xD I lovvveee winter and the cold. I HATE the heat. Which is one thing that sucks about Texas...
Oh really xD Damn that guy knows how to charm the ladies. Damn you Mephisto!!! Stop being a charming ebilis!! He's too lovable for being a neutral character xD

I love the rain and fall. But yeah, I can imagine, the heat sucks!! Definitely will have to move or visit here sometime. We get quite a bit of snow.

DopeJackalope said:
Preach gurl, it is gonna be super hot this summer and the humidity is the worst part.
Pfffft Mephisto is cool and all but I have an OLD MAN CRUSH ON SHIRO lololol
Can't really blame you for falling in love with Shiro, that guy knows how to sway the hearts of ladies too xD I admit, my heart was swayed by him, until Mephisto.....

Wolfrose said:
Well since Yukio is about to be in council with Mephisto it could really be either or. But to see Yukio react to him after talking to Rin would be interesting, since Mephisto would really be indifferent. He fears nothing at all lol))
He'llshow up after Yukio talks to Rin

DopeJackalope said:
Preach gurl, it is gonna be super hot this summer and the humidity is the worst part.
Pfffft Mephisto is cool and all but I have an OLD MAN CRUSH ON SHIRO lololol
Shiro is quite handsome and charming though, sly too, so I could see that :3

[QUOTE="Wise Owl]Oh really xD Damn that guy knows how to charm the ladies. Damn you Mephisto!!! Stop being a charming ebilis!! He's too lovable for being a neutral character xD
I love the rain and fall. But yeah, I can imagine, the heat sucks!! Definitely will have to move or visit here sometime. We get quite a bit of snow.

[/QUOTE]
Lol yeah but Rin is my true crush in the anime. He holds a special place in my heart, and he's cute too, had his very adorable moments when he isn't being a hot-headed pain

Barbas said:
He'llshow up after Yukio talks to Rin
You mean Mephisto? or does Nyx plan to have Yukio visit Rin after?

DopeJackalope said:
I cried actual tears when he died and that was episode 2... T^T When @Barbas 's character brought it up I WAS SO SAD lol
Awww you poor dear :( I know...that was pretty heartbreaking. Can't lie that I didn't cry a little too cause of fricken Satan. Bastard.

Wolfrose said:
Shiro is quite handsome and charming though, sly too, so I could see that :3
Lol yeah but Rin is my true crush in the anime. He holds a special place in my heart, and he's cute too, had his very adorable moments when he isn't being a hot-headed pain

You mean Mephisto? or does Nyx plan to have Yukio visit Rin after?
If Yukio visits him than Hastur will visit him. If not, than the Yellow King will just send the Carcosa poem to Mephisto.

Wolfrose said:
All the ladies going for Rin xD well, he has a kind heart which is pretty great. I'm glad I'm not crushing on him considering how many people on this rp are like, "gimme my Rin". And your playing him, so that's great >....<

[QUOTE="Wise Owl]All the ladies going for Rin xD well, he has a kind heart which is pretty great. I'm glad I'm not crushing on him considering how many people on this rp are like, "gimme my Rin". And your playing him, so that's great >....<

[/QUOTE]
I like Yukio but then again, my character is kinda older >.>

DopeJackalope said:
Ahahaha, yeah, mines like, oh I don't know, thousands of years old xD but she looks young ahaha. Rin's alright though, just not my type. Plus I'm 20 so he's way to young. I'd rather crush on am older man then someone way younger then me.

[QUOTE="Wise Owl]Ahahaha, yeah, mines like, oh I don't know, thousands of years old xD but she looks young ahaha. Rin's alright though, just not my type. Plus I'm 20 so he's way to young. I'd rather crush on am older man then someone way younger then me.

[/QUOTE]
True... *sniffle* Shhhhhiiiiiiirrrrrroooooo!!! T^T

Barbas said:
If Yukio visits him than Hastur will visit him. If not, than the Yellow King will just send the Carcosa poem to Mephisto.
Alright. Fine by me. Though in your reply if you give the poem to Mephisto you'll have to type it out since I don't know it. That's obvious tho lol

[QUOTE="Wise Owl]All the ladies going for Rin xD well, he has a kind heart which is pretty great. I'm glad I'm not crushing on him considering how many people on this rp are like, "gimme my Rin". And your playing him, so that's great >....<

[/QUOTE]
Eh yeah I have a crush on Rin but I'm not like most fangirls, I don't obsess over characters like that. I'd prefer to play a canon over an OC in a Fandom anyway, its just more my thing, and makes things easier. Though once this closes or perhaps soon, I'll add my most favorite OC I've ever made here. I use him for everything. Nyx knows

DopeJackalope said:
Lol true, she's 19 xD But eh, nothing wrong with her having a crush on him if you wanted. Age is just a number... To an extent of course.

[QUOTE="Wise Owl]Ahahaha, yeah, mines like, oh I don't know, thousands of years old xD but she looks young ahaha. Rin's alright though, just not my type. Plus I'm 20 so he's way to young. I'd rather crush on am older man then someone way younger then me.

[/QUOTE]
Sammmeee in reality that's how I am. I could see that Rin isn't your type, after all you love Mephisto xD

DopeJackalope said:
True... *sniffle* Shhhhhiiiiiiirrrrrroooooo!!! T^T
I literally read that in Kuro's voice xD The episode he got upset because he found out Shiro was dead, ughhh that hit me right in the feels. To see him, a Cat Sidhe, weep over Shiro like that. Ugh, breaks my heart

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't keep up...with....messages...just....going....to..type this.

I do my best not to obsess over Mephisto myself as I am more understanding people like him too and rather be more open and sharing them be completely obsessed that he's mine, which he's not xD

And yeah, I just like my assholes I suppose since Mephisto is a bit of an ass xD

Good god not the feels, Kuro's poor little heart :( so sad and so many feels.

more feels, I felt so bad for poor Kuro :( and I don't want to relive that >....<

@Wolfrose

@DopeJackalope

That's what made this anime so good, I don't regret watching it at all. It's one of my favorites. ut my all time favorite that nothing will beat is Fullmetal Alchemist.

TALK.

ABOUT.

FEELS.

I'm working on it, I'm on like episode 30 or 40-something of the what, 50-something episodes in the anime? Yeah.

Wolfrose said:
Right. Yeah, I'm somewhere close to the end is all I know. It's getting so good too
So when I looked up how many episodes there were in DN I saw that they made a tv series for DN. Like with real people and CGI Ryuk xD I had to watch the trailer and it looked TERRIBLE lololol although Japan definitely has different tv shows than us so idk. I can't do British tv either so maybe it's just me *shrug* >,>

Wolfrose said:
Mephisto

Company: No one, yet... But this note? Yukio shortly

Mephisto hummed curiously at the note. "What is this...?" he spoke with an amused sort of tone. He flipped the paper over, saw nothing, then set it back on his desk.

He smirked and rubbed his chin.

"Have I seen that symbol...? Intriguing. I don't recall I have..." He studied it for a moment, then reread the poem. "And what is this... Carcosa...? I believe I've never heard of such a thing. Hm, no matter. It' probably a student prank. How amusing." He grinned and his eyes glinted, then he heard someone knock on his door. He lifted his head. "Oh, a visitor? It couldn't possibly be Madame Cattileona, not this early, could it?" He covered his grin with a smile. "No matter. Come in, come in!" he called enthusiastically.

Little did he expect it to be Yukio.

@Nyxianforeigner, @Barbas
(( Cattileona can help with this. Since she is mythology teacher as well, she would most likely know of this Carcosa and the dream world. Plus the Yellow Man. But of course that is up to Barbas ))

@Wolfrose @Barbas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back