• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *~*Blue Exorcist: Gehenna's Vengeance*~*

I'm up!! Is anything going on >.....< I'm not sure what to do quite yet. Urm....whom needs a secretly shy demon exorcist teacher?

Hey guys, my apologies for getting on so late but I was busy all day.

Where did you leave off, @FireMaiden? I can fill you in from there.

@Wise Owl I see that you came up with something finally :) I think my only open characters right now are Mephisto and Satan

Wolfrose said:
Hey guys, my apologies for getting on so late but I was busy all day.
Where did you leave off, @FireMaiden? I can fill you in from there.

@Wise Owl I see that you came up with something finally :) I think my only open characters right now are Mephisto and Satan
@Wolfrose Urm, well it's what I could think of >...< since I wasn't sure what quite to do or how to start, but um...yeah. Whoever you like, I don't mind, either one is perfectly alright with me :3

I know that, I was just happy you could come up with something, you seemed anxious about it ^^ I haven't read it yet but I'll probably have to tomorrow, and I'll reply tomorrow too. I still have a couple of things to do and its already 10:15 pm here

Wolfrose said:
I know that, I was just happy you could come up with something, you seemed anxious about it ^^ I haven't read it yet but I'll probably have to tomorrow, and I'll reply tomorrow too. I still have a couple of things to do and its already 10:15 pm here
@Wolfrose That's cause I was actually >...< I'm a very anxious person, rather anxious about everything I do, but I digress.

That's understandable though, if your busy I understand. I can wait, so no worries on that. :3

Basically after Shuro showed up because she's a Senior Exorcist, Sargon fled. Asami had already gotten on most of the academy members' bad side that watched the fight between her, Sargon, and Rin. Shuro had to knock out Rin so he could get away from the fight scene since he had already been stabbed through the chest and shoulders, and also leg and was being stubborn and reckless. After Sargon fled, Yukio and Shuro discussed what to do next, with Shuro already having a bad vibe about Asami. Yukio is going to see Mephisto, Shuro and Kuro cleaned up Rin's mess with the Demon and Asami, Izumo and Mizuki took Rin to the medical wing. While Rin was unconscious he received a visit from the King in Yellow, Barbas's new Demon character, who kept purposely pushing his buttons and mentioning Shiro and how Rin was the cause of his death, which pissed him off, so he tried to attack Yellow but woke up from the delusion in flames, which frightened Izumo, Asami, and Mizuki. After Izumo and Mizuki attempted to reach out to him he calmed, but then saw Asami, who said some choice words and pissed him off and caused them to argue, so Mizuki stepped in to be the moderator and made Rin feel guilty so Rin went to the bathroom (though Mizuki protested) to clear his head.

In there he was thinking about everything when Amber came in throwing a fit over some marriage thing, Amber called Kotori and she came into the men's restroom to vent to him.

Mizuki and Kuro were outside the bathroom, Kuro having successfully helped Shuro clean up the mess and came in to see how Rin was doing.

Because a girl came into the men's restroom Rin jumped out, startled, out of attempt to try and see how he could help but Amber got pissed because he had listened in on his conversation so Rin got pissed again and blew up about how he was only trying to help but because everyone was being so hard on him and rude to him he wouldn't help anyone again, so then he stormed off back to the Medical Wing. Kuro went after him, as did Mizuki.

Shuro found Asami in the PE arena with the Demon frogs and is attempting to find out more about her. So there's that.

@Wise Owl I understand your anxiety, don't worry about it :) I may reply a bit before bed. I decided I'll do the other couple of things tomorrow since I have until Thursday to do them

Wolfrose said:
Basically after Shuro showed up because she's a Senior Exorcist, Sargon fled. Asami had already gotten on most of the academy members' bad side that watched the figen her, Sargon, and Rin. Shuro had to knock out Rin so he could get away from the fight scene since he had already been stabbed through the chest and shoulders, and also leg and was being stubborn and reckless. After Sargon fled, Yukio and Shuro discussed what to do next, with Shuro already having a bad vibe about Asami. Yukio is going to see Mephisto, Shuro and Kuro cleaned up Rin's mess with the Demon and Asami, Izumo and Mizuki took Rin to the medical wing. While Rin was unconscious he received a visit from the King in Yellow, Barbas's new Demon character, who kept purposely pushing his buttons and mentioning Shiro and how Rin was the cause of his death, which pissed him off, so he tried to attack Yellow but woke up from the delusion in flames, which frightened Izumo, Asami, and Mizuki. After Izumo and Mizuki attempted to reach out to him he calmed, but then saw Asami, who said some choice words and pissed him off and caused them to argue, so Mizuki stepped in to be the moderator and made Rin feel guilty so Rin went to the bathroom (though Mizuki protested) to clear his head.
In there he was thinking about everything when Amber came in throwing a fit over some marriage thing, Amber called Kotori and she came into the men's restroom to vent to him.

Mizuki and Kuro were outside the bathroom, Kuro having successfully helped Shuro clean up the mess and came in to see how Rin was doing.

Because a girl came into the men's restroom Rin jumped out, startled, out of attempt to try and see how he could help but Amber got pissed because he had listened in on his conversation so Rin got pissed again and blew up about how he was only trying to help but because everyone was being so hard on him and rude to him he wouldn't help anyone again, so then he stormed off back to the Medical Wing. Kuro went after him, as did Mizuki.

Shuro found Asami in the PE arena with the Demon frogs and is attempting to find out more about her. So there's that.
Wolfrose said:
@Wise Owl I understand your anxiety, don't worry about it :) I may reply a bit before bed. I decided I'll do the other couple of things tomorrow since I have until Thursday to do them
@Wolfrose (1) I read the whole group thing so I sorta know what's going on but that summary really helped, thanks :3

(2) Oh, well...if you really want to but you honestly don't have to if you are busy and need some things finished. I'm very understanding and usually quite patient so I have no problem waiting. But if you wish I'm happy with that too, but it's your choice. Oh good, it's kinds hard for me to tell people how anxiety is with me sometimes >....<

Wolfrose said:
((Lol okay good xD
Yeah and Rin eventually realizes that. He just sees it as Amber didnt give him a chance to explain himselfand we all know Rin acts before he thinks xD But he'll attempt to clear it up. Anyway now I gotta go and also be sure to keep this stuff in OOC please. Makes it neat and easier to see the rp^^))
Good night

Wolfrose said:
((Yeah, that's typically how it goes when I do rps, it gets to the feels train pretty quick. But those are the best kinds of stories. It'll pick up soon. Rin is one to pick up his head and at least try to swallow his pride, so he'll probably apologize to Asami and your characters as soon as he gets a chance, maybe try to start over with them :) And I promise it won't be all emotional and such))
Don't worry I might get Asami to apologies to Rin first since she the one being the bully here in the roleplay. xD

But it If you can convine her though that demons are all not evil, her closest friend was a demon and it turn out very wrong. That why she want them all dead, I don't want to give away too much ^^

I also find it funny her name hasn't been pronounce yet throughout the entire thing!! xD

I feel so anxious and exhausted after playing DOOM. I think it would be in the best interest of my health if I took a little break from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back