• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *~*Blue Exorcist: Gehenna's Vengeance*~*

I'll be kind of on and off today depending on if my mom has anything planned or wants me to do chores or spend family time btw

xkeyxx said:
Attack on titan, another anime that really good.
I'm going to search that up soon, sounds really interesting.
OOH right, I had a brain fart there for a second xD I haven't seen AOT yet but I will pretty soon. I don't like watching the SUBS of animes though just because I'd have to read every thing that pops up on the screen which takes away from watching the actual anime. They don't happen to have an English Dubbed do they?

Wolfrose said:
OOH right, I had a brain fart there for a second xD I haven't seen AOT yet but I will pretty soon. I don't like watching the SUBS of animes though just because I'd have to read every thing that pops up on the screen which takes away from watching the actual anime. They don't happen to have an English Dubbed do they?
IKR! The first series is dubbed and when you watch you realize how bad ass Annie is, I no fan of sub either.

I just came up with an idea, since I keep mentioning in my role play posts how yellow Asami eyes are.. if the yellow king going to be involve this could be a connection or something! I'm so smart (8))

xkeyxx said:
I just came up with an idea, since I keep mentioning in my role play posts how yellow Asami eyes are.. if the yellow king going to be involve this could be a connection or something! I'm so smart (8))
She could of seen the Yellow Sign or said his true name, Hastur, out loud.

xkeyxx said:
Could, but I don't really know a lot about him, is there alot to know? or is he just like Satan or something?
Saying his name out loud is bad since it drives you mad. And seeing the Yellow Sign also makes you go mad and compels you to recreate the Sign.

Barbas said:
It's mentioned in the stories. The play pretty much drives people insane after they read the second act.
Oh, that's epic. Yeah I really have to check it out. Where can I find it?

xkeyxx said:
IKR! The first series is dubbed and when you watch you realize how bad ass Annie is, I no fan of sub either.
Oh yay good, because on Netflix they only have the Subbed version. Where can I go to watch it?

xkeyxx said:
That would be awesome :) I also had an idea for Hastur, @Barbas but the user Addik has reign over Satan. Though Addik has been inactive since he asked to join... I have to add an activity rule. I'll do that real quick

Wolfrose said:
Oh yay good, because on Netflix they only have the Subbed version. Where can I go to watch it?

That would be awesome :) I also had an idea for Hastur, @Barbas but the user Addik has reign over Satan. Though Addik has been inactive since he asked to join... I have to add an activity rule. I'll do that real quick
Attack on Titan Episode 1 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime that directly to the first episode :D

Barbas said:
Saying his name out loud is bad since it drives you mad. And seeing the Yellow Sign also makes you go mad and compels you to recreate the Sign.
And okay, I got it! I know how this is going to work out :D

Wolfrose said:

Just look up the Yellow king play. It should tell you which book it's in.

And thanks, Key, Ill watch it after I finish the show Im currently watching with my mom.

Okay Barbas, Ill check it out later

Im gonna poof for a bit guys... Somethings come up

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back