• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *~*Blue Exorcist: Gehenna's Vengeance*~*

@DopeJackalope lol actually next weekend is my banquet and Prom. However Monday is the Tea Party. Then I still have to go ask for a day out of school for my college Final Financial Aid meeting at the Dallas Art Institute. Ive already been accepted. Now I just have to get my final transcript in, figure out my schedule, all that good stuff xD Then graduatiom is coming up as well as all my Senior rehearsals and trips and such. Ugh busy busy busy

@I am Shadow Ill keep that in mind but Ill wait until a bit more into the rp before I consider shipping any of my characters. To see how they interact with each other :)

@Wolfrose my my busy busy, that's awesome though. Graduation and this time of year was always so exciting when I was in high school! (Ugh dating myself O.o ) and Dallas Art Institute? Amazing! Congratulations! Do you live near Dallas? I'm a Texas resident myself. I'm up here in Denton <3

hahaha actually it's not really chill time for me. I'm staying home sick with the stomach flu today... xD

DopeJackalope said:
@Wolfrose my my busy busy, that's awesome though. Graduation and this time of year was always so exciting when I was in high school! (Ugh dating myself O.o ) and Dallas Art Institute? Amazing! Congratulations! Do you live near Dallas? I'm a Texas resident myself. I'm up here in Denton <3
Yeah I love the campus and its like a dream come true :) Yeah but all the Senior stuff Im doing is fun and exciting.

Omg you live that close???!!! Yeah I live in Dallas! :D

[QUOTE="I am Shadow]Hue hue and here I am still in highschool and watching Legend of Korra. But congrats!!

[/QUOTE]
Lol thanks :) Ive been wanting to watch that anime

xkeyxx said:
Netflix and chill time~ (B')
Thats meh life xD

[QUOTE="I am Shadow]hahaha actually it's not really chill time for me. I'm staying home sick with the stomach flu today... xD

[/QUOTE]
Aw Im sorry :( I hope you get better. I havent had a stomach sickness since I can remember... But Ive been sick a lot this year. It sucked.

xkeyxx said:
Well... at least you get to watch something xD
True that x) It just sucks to be sick

Wolfrose said:
@Barbas thats okay. Mind if we wrap up the fight scene with Rin and Sargon then so I have him open to rp while youre gone?
The fight's getting ready to end. I'm going to have Sargon retreat and wait until nighttime.

thanks I've been feeling a lot better in the past few hours, and yeah! LoK is super cool! I love it so much. But Avatar: The Last Airbender is by far my favorite between the two. xD

Why don't we have like a love triangle between Mizuki , Rin and Kotori/Amber @Wolfrose @I am Shadow p.s. Sorry I just love love triangles a lot so when I hear Romance I instantly want to do a love triangle haven't done one before so I'm really curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back