• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *~*Blue Exorcist: Gehenna's Vengeance*~*

@Wolfrose

I'm sorry if I'm being annoying, but I'm still curious about Kimchi, if you accept her or not. Obviously it's fine if you don't, but I'm curious

You're not being annoying. I just didn't get a notification for her form.

I could imagine Mephisto having a daughter, sure, but I'm still a bit iffy about the whole relationship with her. I can imagine having some of the human pleasures, such as a night alone with her mother which resulted in her because why not, but I don't think he would really know how to handle her. I imagine him to try and block her out and such,but maybe as she grows on him, he will start having more of a fatherly feel to her. I guess we can see what happens, but he doesn't know how to handle children, especially if theyre his own, so he might not treat her exactly how you say he might. Like I said I have to be as close to hi character as possible. But just know she may not be treated exactly how you want her to be. @Altaynna

@Wolfrose

That's fine I was just trying to create her story I can change the things. and thank god I was hoping I didn't annoy you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back