• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *~*Blue Exorcist: Gehenna's Vengeance*~*

Just replied. But I'm headed to bed. Probably won't be on much, if at all, tomorrow since I have choir banquet. Night :)

Wolfrose said:
Just replied. But I'm headed to bed. Probably won't be on much, if at all, tomorrow since I have choir banquet. Night :)
That's perfectly alright. Have a good time tomorrow at the banquet or at least try to if you don't much care for it. :3 Night~

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Yeah for the rest of this week until the weekend Ill be really poofy because Senior stuff again. But luckily I have a three day weekend so I can get on an extra day. Next week though I probably wont be on much at all if at all. Its graduation week and I just have a ton going on. I know Ive said that a lot but I just want yall to know Im not abandoning yall xD Im just super busy

Wolfrose said:
Thanks. Yeah for the rest of this week until the weekend Ill be really poofy because Senior stuff again. But luckily I have a three day weekend so I can get on an extra day. Next week though I probably wont be on much at all if at all. Its graduation week and I just have a ton going on. I know Ive said that a lot but I just want yall to know Im not abandoning yall xD Im just super busy
You better not be :( I'm just kidding, we all know that I'm sure. Just don't work yourself too hard, graduation week is quite stressful, it was especially for me. Almost done though, so just a little farther :D I'll be cheering for you when you do cause I'm pathetic like that >..<

Lol thats not pathetic. I actually appreciate it so thank you it means a lot :3 Im not gonna be on very long I just came on to apologize. I went to my dads this weekend last minute and he doesnt have internet so that was why I wasnt able to get on. Ill be on and off at random times this week

Wolfrose said:
Lol thats not pathetic. I actually appreciate it so thank you it means a lot :3 Im not gonna be on very long I just came on to apologize. I went to my dads this weekend last minute and he doesnt have internet so that was why I wasnt able to get on. Ill be on and off at random times this week
That's alright, shit happens when we least expect it. Either way I'm patient and will be more then ready and excited when you have the chance to come back after a long two weeks of hard work.

That's fine Barbas. Um... Let's see who I have open... Shura is now. As is Satan... Every one of my characters but Rin, Kuro, and Mephisto are open. I'll be here for a few more hours

I'm gonna poof a bit here and there so I can finally make my zombie apocalypse rp on here. I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to make it

Hey @Altaynna :) Sorry I'm so poofy guys I've been pretty busy. Today was my 18th birthday so I went over to my Dad's to celebrate it with some friends. We went swimming it was fun

Wolfrose said:
Hey @Altaynna :) Sorry I'm so poofy guys I've been pretty busy. Today was my 18th birthday so I went over to my Dad's to celebrate it with some friends. We went swimming it was fun
Happy Birthday then :D I sure hope you had fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back