• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *~*Blue Exorcist: Gehenna's Vengeance*~*

Wise Owl] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20337-wolfrose/ said:
@Wolfrose[/URL] (1) I read the whole group thing so I sorta know what's going on but that summary really helped, thanks :3
(2) Oh, well...if you really want to but you honestly don't have to if you are busy and need some things finished. I'm very understanding and usually quite patient so I have no problem waiting. But if you wish I'm happy with that too, but it's your choice. Oh good, it's kinds hard for me to tell people how anxiety is with me sometimes >....<
I have friends who have it, though I'm not much of an anxious person myself, so I'm around it from day to day. I can tell you're a patient person too. It's just a stupid end-of-the-school-year project I have to do in my Statistics class, but it isn't due until Thursday so no worries.

xkeyxx said:
Don't worry I might get Asami to apologies to Rin first since she the one being the bully here in the roleplay. xD
But it If you can convine her though that demons are all not evil, her closest friend was a demon and it turn out very wrong. That why she want them all dead, I don't want to give away too much ^^

I also find it funny her name hasn't been pronounce yet throughout the entire thing!! xD
True that, then again she hasn't introduced her name in the roleplay yet. Maybe when she goes to clear things up with Rin she can introduce herself. Just don't expect Rin to brush her behavior off his shoulder lol xD

Barbas said:
I feel so anxious and exhausted after playing DOOM. I think it would be in the best interest of my health if I took a little break from it.
DOOM? Is it a game of some sort? Like PC?

Wolfrose said:
I have friends who have it, though I'm not much of an anxious person myself, so I'm around it from day to day. I can tell you're a patient person too. It's just a stupid end-of-the-school-year project I have to do in my Statistics class, but it isn't due until Thursday so no worries.
True that, then again she hasn't introduced her name in the roleplay yet. Maybe when she goes to clear things up with Rin she can introduce herself. Just don't expect Rin to brush her behavior off his shoulder lol xD

DOOM? Is it a game of some sort? Like PC?
It's a video game that came out recently. Though was also DOOM that came out in the 90 and it had a few sequels.

It's slaughtering countless hordes of Demons that were summoned on Mars with weapons like Double Barrel Shotguns, Chainsaws, and the BFG. Theres also plenty of other weapons.

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DISLIKE THE SIGHT OF BLOOD.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfrose said:
Understandable xD Between there a reply... but there no reply xD

Whoa that's epic 0.0 But I'm not into shooter games, I'm more into games like Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, Zelda, Assassin's Creed, stuff like that. But my brother would probably love that game. He plays games like that all the time, like Destiny and Halo and COD. I'm more of the adventurous gamer type, rpgs

xkeyxx said:
Understandable xD Between there a reply... but there no reply xD
Oh it's there, it's just in your reply by mistake, lol sorry ^^ I can't fix it at the moment but just click the Click to Expand thing on the reply and you'll see it

Wolfrose said:
Whoa that's epic 0.0 But I'm not into shooter games, I'm more into games like Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, Zelda, Assassin's Creed, stuff like that. But my brother would probably love that game. He plays games like that all the time, like Destiny and Halo and COD. I'm more of the adventurous gamer type, rpgs
DOOM also has multiplayer. And the soundtrack kicks ass. An have you ever heard of the Witcher series?

Wolfrose said:
Oh it's there, it's just in your reply by mistake, lol sorry ^^ I can't fix it at the moment but just click the Click to Expand thing on the reply and you'll see it
I love Shura and Asami arguments xD

The Witcher series... Yeah, I think I have, though I don't remember much about it.

Lol yeah, Shura is a lot like me just minus the cussing and constant bad attitude xD It makes it easy to play her

Wolfrose said:
@Wolfrose Well the more you know regardless of you or your friends having it, the better. I didn't think people got that vibe from me but that's good :D

Ahhh, end of the school year. Highschool I presume. I remember how much Bull I had to go through before I finally graduated. Just a little longer, good luck on that stuff. I don't want to bother you too much so you finish your things to graduate or whatever. It's alot of hard work.

Lol it's not that bad. I have no finals since I'm a Senior but because I'm a Senior I have a lot going on. I could tell youre a patient person really because you kept telling me lol xD I'm fine, I'm not worried at all because I know for a fact I'm graduating

Wolfrose said:
Lol it's not that bad. I have no finals since I'm a Senior but because I'm a Senior I have a lot going on. I could tell youre a patient person really because you kept telling me lol xD I'm fine, I'm not worried at all because I know for a fact I'm graduating
@Wolfrose Oh...well clears throat, nevermind. Yayy! It's good your graduating, and why is it all the seniors always have so much to do :P

Lol ause we're about to be adults and finishing up normal school I assume. :) I'm excited. And then shortly after graduation I turn 18

Wolfrose said:
Lol ause we're about to be adults and finishing up normal school I assume. :) I'm excited. And then shortly after graduation I turn 18
To be honest, we never really grow up as adults xD But true enough. Doesn't mean they should give is a load of shit. We should be able to savior our youth before we graduate :P

Yay, 18, it's good to be 18. Or at least here on Canada its age since you are still young but can have all these adult things xD .

@Wolfrose

Wolfrose said:
(( Lol yeah I could see that. There's Angel still and Igor Nauhaus, but no one has claimed them yet. There might be a slim chance they end up together though who knows, I'll see))
(( Nyaahahaha, no. I hate Angel cause he is such a tool xD and Cattileona and him would definitely not get along with one another considering Angel hates demons and Cattileona would call him a useless tool all the time. Nauhaus has a wife, although they don't completely say so on the mana (since that's the one I typically follow )) and in the anime he does but they ended up staying forever together in this plant thinnnggg? And I don't really like him so meh xD Besides, Cattileona is practically gay, I'm practically gay, Mephisto is the only man I would probably bone for xD . Anywho though, I am fine with whatever happens between the two. It keeps things interesting between them with the complications anyways :P . I appriciate the love though. Your choice however and honestly your the best person I have roleplayed with whose stuck with Mephisto's character really well so you know what's best )) @Wolfrose

Ah, you're from Canada? How intriguing :)

Aw, thanks for the compliment on my roleplaying :D I honestly didn't think I was that much as a roleplayer, but I'm glad I'm sticking to what they are. that kind of stuff is easy for me, I just zip up the character and try to think how he or she thinks depending on how I've seen them act. And thanks for those reminders, I forget some details of the anime, especially for lesser characters. We'll see what happens between Mephisto and Catilleona though ^^

Well since Yukio is about to be in council with Mephisto it could really be either or. But to see Yukio react to him after talking to Rin would be interesting, since Mephisto would really be indifferent. He fears nothing at all lol))

Wolfrose said:
Ah, you're from Canada? How intriguing :)
Aw, thanks for the compliment on my roleplaying :D I honestly didn't think I was that much as a roleplayer, but I'm glad I'm sticking to what they are. that kind of stuff is easy for me, I just zip up the character and try to think how he or she thinks depending on how I've seen them act. And thanks for those reminders, I forget some details of the anime, especially for lesser characters. We'll see what happens between Mephisto and Catilleona though ^^
Indeed, Canada, the great white land!! I'm a winter succubus as well by the way xD or what I've been told. And your welcome :3 You do really well getting into those characters. You seem to play them to the T, especially Mephisto since honesty, that guy is a little tough to rp xD At least in the manga he is shown more which makes it a little easier to determine his reactions :P I fell in love with a cute, evil little bastard. An Ebilis I believe was the definition.

And I guess we shall :P a so very complicated thing between them.

Lol I don't blame your crush on Mephisto, I grew to like him myself, he's just so charming and his personality I love xD I lovvveee winter and the cold. I HATE the heat. Which is one thing that sucks about Texas...

Wolfrose said:
Lol I don't blame your crush on Mephisto, I grew to like him myself, he's just so charming and his personality I love xD I lovvveee winter and the cold. I HATE the heat. Which is one thing that sucks about Texas...
Preach gurl, it is gonna be super hot this summer and the humidity is the worst part.

Pfffft Mephisto is cool and all but I have an OLD MAN CRUSH ON SHIRO lololol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back