• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *~*Blue Exorcist: Gehenna's Vengeance*~*

@OnceDarkness I'll have to read through and officially accept your character the next time I have a chance, I'm very busy the next couple of days with high school graduation (:#) So sowwy but you're welcome to stay and chat ^^

Wolfrose said:
Sorry @Wise Owl I just got these. like i said I've been busy up until now so i haven't really had time to sit down and read all the replies and such I missed but yes you may have these characters :)
That's alright, I completely understand. Either way you got to it now so yay :3 I will do my very best to play the characters right. @Wolfrose

Username: Raikou Kaminari

Name: Raikou Kaminari

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role: Upper First Class Exorcist

Race: Human

Alliegance: Assiah

Personality: Raikou is a very flashy and show offy kind of individual as he likes to put on a show for his spectators. He can be very loud sometimes reach a thundering voice level through yelling or shouting. He is often doing things that would come as a shock to those who believe they know him well. His spark is truly ignited when in the presence of attractive women as he considers himself a ladies man. He'll often make attempts at humor some good, some bad, and some bad intentionally. All in all he has a very striking personality.

Appearance:

kanda_yuu_by_mizu_chan_lives.jpg

Relations to Canons/OCs: Open if you have a cool idea or something

Backstory: Raikou comes from an exorcist bloodline that goes already 4 generations back so being an exorcist runs in his blood. Another thing that runs in his family are their secret techniques for forging demon weaponry presumed to be related to their bloodline contracts with high level demon familiars. Raikou was put through many subliminal test to find out his aptitude for different meisters during his childhood. It was discovered early on he would not be one for aria or doctor, but through enrolling him in kendo classes they found he had a high aptitude for knight. Being a tamer was something that ran in family blood but becoming a dragoon was considered a disgrace to the clan, so he wasn't tested for either of those.

Raikou was gifted his own demon blade by his mother when he turned 13 and began his true exorcist training. Unlike some exorcists nowadays he never attended a Cram School and wss instead trained by members of the Kaminari Clan for the next 4 years. He would go on to take the exam at 17 and pass becoming a lower second class exorcist and obtaining a meister in Knight. Over the years he would continually improve his skills rising the rank of Upper First Class exorcist.

Demon Sword: Raikouryuuken (Lightning Dragon Sword)

9375e64fce91e34cd3b08336f5f34ece.gif

A demon sword made by his mother which contains the power of a High level demon that was defeated by his father and it's power sealed into it's two fangs which his father cut out of the demon's mouth before the final blow. These fangs where used in the forging of a dual set of katana, one he carries in the open in the sheath on his back while the other is stored in a lightning tattoo on his chest(much like how Shura stores her blade). Since it's demon power the more he calls upon the more it threatens to overcome him, it's possible to tell when he is drawing on its real power when his eyes change and lightning tattoos appear under his eyes.

Other: His clan has several bloodline contracts to high level demons similar to how the Myou Dharani Sect did. Later on in the RP he may learn to call upon those demons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back