• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *~*Blue Exorcist: Gehenna's Vengeance*~*

@FireMaiden, @DopeJackalope your OCs have been added to the list :)

@xkeyxx I already claimed Mephisto, but Izumo is yours :) Also, I love your Canon, how unique! Just as long (since you said she was a human) as her power is only retained or can be accessed by using the clawed gloves. Since humans can be gifted demonic powers through inanimate objects. The wolf demon idea is cool too, so she's accepted :) Lots of tragic stories in this rp omg

@Barbas YES!!! First Demon OC and I LOVE IT! So you're accepted for now, just be sure to add in his info so I can add him to my OC list. But you can rp until then :)

As a matter of fact, everyone (from Barbas up) can rp now, you're all approved :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfrose said:
@FireMaiden, @DopeJackalope your OCs have been added to the list :)
@xkeyxx I already claimed Mephisto, but Izumo is yours :) Also, I love your Canon, how unique! Just as long (since you said she was a human) as her power is only retained or can be accessed by using the clawed gloves. Since humans can be gifted demonic powers through inanimate objects. The wolf demon idea is cool too, so she's accepted :) Lots of tragic stories in this rp omg

@Barbas YES!!! First Demon OC and I LOVE IT! So you're accepted for now, just be sure to add in his info so I can add him to my OC list. But you can rp until then :)

As a matter of fact, everyone (from Barbas up) can rp now, you're all approved :)
Yay thank you! Izumo it is then ^_^

And yeah her powers are only retained in her clawed gloves, pity there so many sad stories aswell DX but what doesn't kills you makes you stronger! xD

Username:

ImperialStarKnight

Name:

Amber Hirai

Male

Sexuality:

Homosexual

Role:

Student

Race:

Human

Alliegance:

Neutral

Personality:

Sarcastic , Flirtatious and easily annoyed makes Terra a very colourful person and I'm not just refering to his language when he is anger. Terra is a kind and loyal person but this traits are sometimes over shadowed his shamelessness and flirtatious nature. He loves to flirt and they tease people to see THIER reactions which he finds 'cute'. He is somewhat vain and absolutely loves his hair and has great pride in it and will attempt to kill anyone who hurts it unless they are a child or baby animal. Sage is sarcastic and this sarcasm is only amplified when he is annoyed, when he is angry he is referred to as a 'demon' , 'hell spawn' or most commonly the personification of evil himself ' Satan'. He becomes sadistic , rude , cruel and just plain evil. He harbours resistment against men but easily gets over when he gets to know the man in question.

Terra has a soft spot for small animals and children , he wishes to be a father but his sexuality won't allow it but he has no problem adopting. He cares for those he loves greatly and will die for them. Terra is something of a masochist and likes being treated roughly and getting called insulting terms as long as it isn't a homophobic slur which if you call him is a sure fire way to get killed .

Terra is somewhat self hating because of his gender but his sister always helps him.

Appearance:

tumblr_o2z0y3pHX21sjqb08o1_500.jpg

Relations to Canons/OCs:

Kotori Hirai (Older twin sister)

Pm me!

Backstory:

TBR

Other:

He has wider hips than most men

His eyes dark when he is angry to midnight blue

He has knack for cooking and nail art

Is a high level dancer and rapper but his singing needs work

Knows Gymnastics and is even more flexible than Kotori

8422692a6a0fe2f1c77a4cb5647246e16091a779_hq.jpg

68d06a2b06e0710c5a9c9986f6b1628ed92dd999_hq.jpg

Username:

Zodiac Princess

Name:

Kotori Hirai

Male

Sexuality:

Straight

Role:

Student

Race:

Human

Alliegance:

Neutral

Personality:

Kotori is kind, respectful and quiet with passion for dance and food. She is a very likeable person and is the more submissive and innocent of the twins but she can be very dangerous when annoyed compared to her brother. When she gets angry you better run because her words are sharp and hurtful but her kicks and punches are much worse , prompting Amber to be afraid of her as well. She seems innocent but she is a very Flirtatious person with people she likes. A trait she shares with her brother , other than a passion for dance , is her love of her hair which she would gladly break a person arm for.

Appearance:

latest

Relations to Canons/OCs: (if any)

Amber Hirai (Younger Twin brother)

Backstory:

TBR

Other:

Loves dancing and Singing

Can ice skate

Knows Gymnastics

Is highly flexible

@djinnamon I like them although I am confused by the usernames you put down. Are you called by those or did you put them down for a specific reason? Just curious so I know what to call you

Wolfrose said:
@djinnamon I like them although I am confused by the usernames you put down. Are you called by those or did you put them down for a specific reason? Just curious so I know what to call you
I thought those were usernames for the characters

Oh lol no it's your username. I should have clarified, sorry. But I'll fix it, I accept :) You can begin rping, my character Mephisto is the only one I have open atm

Wolfrose said:
Oh lol no it's your username. I should have clarified, sorry. But I'll fix it, I accept :) You can begin rping, my character Mephisto is the only one I have open atm
What do you mean by open?

Username: (Yours) Barbas

Name: Hastur, The King in Yellow

Sexuality: None

Role: (Teacher, student, exorcist, familiar, etc) None

Race: (Human, Demon, Familiar) Demon

Alliegance: (Assiah, Gehenna, Neutral) Himself

Personality: Willing to do anything to free himself and control over Assiah, craves knowledge, views humans and other Demons as inferior beings, and considers morality to be a foolish concept .

Appearance:
KingInYellow.jpg

Powers: Powerful Sorcery and able to affect the minds of others, which ranges from appearing in other's dreams to destroying their sanity.

Relations to Canons/OCs: (if any) None

Backstory: WIP

Other: Imprisoned in a dream like world infested with monsters.

divine_golem_hastur_by_gleamingscythe.jpg
index-page-lost-carcosa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the canon characters left to claim are Takara, Konekomaru, Angel, and Igor. Just four left, then I'll close the rp

@Barbas omg I love that character, and the concept of the dream world. I have an idea- what if Satan (@ whoever plays Satan) frees Hastur from the dream world and uses him as his second-in-command of sorts to help take control over Assiah? Of course the whole he wants to rule Assiah himself would still fit perfectly because a betrayal of Satan would be epic :3

Wolfrose said:
@Barbas omg I love that character, and the concept of the dream world. I have an idea- what if Satan (@ whoever plays Satan) frees Hastur from the dream world and uses him as his second-in-command of sorts to help take control over Assiah? Of course the whole he wants to rule Assiah himself would still fit perfectly because a betrayal of Satan would be epic :3
That could work.I was also thinking of having Hastur trying to free himself by trying to have his human cultist sacrifice the Okumura's and other Demons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back