• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

Okay then~ @Edward Valentine , I choose you! *Pokémon fighting theme plays in background* Seriously, though, would your vampire character with many years of military experience like to be in a dorm with Ambrogio? :o

In my school it's kind of normal, unless you don't go in haha like there's a room before the bathroom that you have to put your shoes

Sleeping, Tsukino is sleeping. How about we all get put into the same classes? Any objections? I know that in Japan, the student get assigned one class room which is used for all classes including homeroom and its the teachers that alter from classroom to classroom or to their cubical in the teacher's office.

Sunkissed said:
The vampires go into one class and the Humans go into others. But with that they can go in the same classes.
Wait what do you mean they go to different classes but can go in the same classes?

Sorry I worded it wrong. I mean that the vampires go into classes in one side of the building and are in the same classes, and then the humans go into the other side of the buildings for their classes. It says so on the first post in IC where it describes the plot.

Yay for roomies! Ambrogio shall be displeased! (As he can't share a room with anyone as he likes privacy for... certain stuff...

Also, Ambrogio was talking to Nakami next to the bathroom door and I was sleeping xD

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Sleeping, Tsukino is sleeping. How about we all get put into the same classes? Any objections? I know that in Japan, the student get assigned one class room which is used for all classes including homeroom and its the teachers that alter from classroom to classroom or to their cubical in the teacher's office.

[/QUOTE]
But we're different grades... Ambrogio is a first year, Nakami is a second year, cool Albino solder is a third year - how would that happen? :o

Oh darn, I forgot about that part. How about all the humans that signed up are grouped in the same class then? And same for vampires so it'll be easier to keep track of everyone and have no one left out :)

I think it would be easier to group all the humans and group all the vampires no matter what year they're in since people won't really have anyone to react to.

WeabooTrash said:
It's always the nice and innocent girls doing that! Heck, I even walk inside the male restrooms! xD Oh, wait...
In my school it's the same with dressing rooms - for some reason we leave the male one open just for fanservice and extra gayness xD

Yay for roomies! Ambrogio shall be displeased! (As he can't share a room with anyone as he likes privacy for... certain stuff...

Also, Ambrogio was talking to Nakami next to the bathroom door and I was sleeping xD

But we're different grades... Ambrogio is a first year, Nakami is a second year, cool Albino solder is a third year - how would that happen? :o
I KEEP FORGETTING THAT. IM SO FORGETFUL ITS NOT FUNNY.

Well Tsukino never planned on going to the entrance ceremony in the first place, she just planned on napping & painting until it was over with but it seems that she'll be sleeping now to make up the lose of sleep from the night before. Once it starts, im having her wake up to resume her painting in the art room if anyone is interested :P

WONDERFUL. Let's get this show on the road, who's turn is it to post? How long until the ceremony also? I wouldn't expect there to be much until.

@Edward Valentine , I'd like to mention two things:

One - the second-person addressing is too confusing for me! Jezuz

Two - Ambrogio's glove was perfectly clean with absolutely no traces of blood. He's a neat freak, don't forget about it nor overlook that trait, please!

Regarding the entrance ceremony - I actually cared about it, so I brought it up at one point xD It's a Japanese highschool, after all! Ambrogio will totes be there~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back