• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

Well, then, spoiler alert: Ambrogio walks out of the bathroom (and he is a clean freak, so of course he won't forget under any circumstances to wash and floss) and... then what? What does he do with the napkin?

Hmm.. Maybe he can keep it and then remember about it when Nakami is around, and either feel guilty or 'want more' I guess haha

Sunkissed said:
Hmm.. Maybe he can keep it and then remember about it when Nakami is around, and either feel guilty or 'want more' I guess haha
Maybe he puts it in an extra ziploc bag he had been carrying in his bag and hides it there for "future use" ? How does that sound? :o

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Oh my god, don't say for future uses please. No. That sounds really dirty.

[/QUOTE]
You think? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]aren't you in your dorm though?

[/QUOTE]
That's a good question xD

Sunkissed said:
yeah but one of the girls could
You shall wait for the girls for as long as I wait for the boys xD

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Fine fine, I shall post on behalf of the girls I guess so we can get this RP moving ;)

[/QUOTE]
Thanks ^_^ you should walk in on her with the dagger lol

May I point out that you forgot to add Oreki Marlow's character to the list (A.K.A. change it to 2 Male Humans rather than 1)? Also, I shall move my character somewhere for the sake of movement CX

WeabooTrash said:
May I point out that you forgot to add Oreki Marlow's character to the list (A.K.A. change it to 2 Male Humans rather than 1)? Also, I shall move my character somewhere for the sake of movement CX
Oh yeah I forgot about that

Ah, I just thought about something quite important - roommates! Do we have to be paired in a specific way besides gender or can we ask and be with whoever we want? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back