• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

no, he heard the conversation about how you had blood on your mouth.

also, Im working on the second person thing. Sorry.

No need to apologize, I've been on this site since 2013 yet I sometimes can't even write a decent 2 paragraphs because I have writers block cx Than again, its not like I've been completely active these past few years, aha.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]no, he heard the conversation about how you had blood on your mouth.

also, Im working on the second person thing. Sorry.

[/QUOTE]
If you follow proper grammar rules, you should know that when using "his, its, hers, she, etc.", it refers to the last object of speaking fro the particular gender.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Hikazu looked to the boy and then to his hand, sniffing the drop of blood on it before taking a paper towel.

[/QUOTE] In this post when keeping in mind the grammatical rule, one would think that by "his hand" he was talking about "the boy". Please make yourself clear next time as I get confused easily by such simple mistakes.
Regarding the second-person part, it is NOT appropriate to use in group chats/roleplays when addressing two or more characters/people. Also, second-person is used when the protagonist is "you", AKA the person you are referring to. Imagine Ambrogio talking to both Hikazu and Nakami:

As Ambrogio tells you that you are acting rudely towards him and takes you out of the bathroom. He calls you a "Peeping Tom" and kicks you. He then shoves you away and finishes his business. Then you walk on him and he slaps you with his taken off glove in his hand.

Do you see what's going on here? First of all, unnecessary confusion. Second of all, focus on "you", which results in accidentally controlling a character that doesn't even belong to me. Please think over the decision of writing in second-person - this is a group roleplay, not a novel, nor a fanfiction.

Excuse me if I seem rude - I'm just enjoying chocolate in the middle of the night as I write slowly on my tablet, yo!

Why are white girls always in groups of odds? Because they can't even.

I'm so sorry to any white girls who got offended by that, I'm yellow asian so...

Edward Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16275-weabootrash/ said:
@WeabooTrash[/URL] can you figure out enough to reply?

ummm, sorry. Im bad at grammars
I've been like that recently, so I can relate. People can always develop, so whenever you have the time read... English literature, for example. Not something written by your average person, but from a legitimate writer with reputation. That way you can get some sort of understanding of how something lyrical would sound. Do that as often as you can and once you write something, proofread it. Reading something once again, especially out loud, makes miracles! You could hear what doesn't sound read and correct it in an understandable for yourself way. If you don't know what you're writing, how would the readers know, hm? (^w^)

Edward Valentine]heads up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7485-sunkissed/ said:
@Sunkissed[/URL] . I think the two vampires would know if someone was ease dropping, that might just be me though.
yeah but she doesn't know that

@Sunkissed[/URL] No chocolate for you, peeper :‘D (Autocorrect was correcting it to 'punished', I'm crying X'D)

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]so can you answer my question. Do I need to edit?
I had had two paragraphs ready for half an hour now, really. I was just wasting on the OOC bECAUSE YOU GUYS WOULDN'T STOP POSTING *cough cough* Yup...

Wow, I'll go write my third paragraph and go to sleep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back