• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

I tied my hair into a bun and I missed some strains so now every time I move, my hair tickles my shoulder and it feels like theres a fly or a bug on me. HALP.

Edward Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16275-weabootrash/ said:
@WeabooTrash[/URL] you should see her painting and warn her that class is about to start whilst still having some blood in the corner of your lip
GENIUS! But the ceremony :c

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I tied my hair into a bun and I missed some strains so now every time I move, my hair tickles my shoulder and it feels like theres a fly or a bug on me. HALP.

[/QUOTE]
When I tie my hair into a bun I look like an egg

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I tied my hair into a bun and I missed some strains so now every time I move, my hair tickles my shoulder and it feels like theres a fly or a bug on me. HALP.

[/QUOTE]
I remember the time I used to have long hair - like, shoulder length. I used to tie it messily and all the girls were over me~ But then I told them "I'm gay." and I heard the hearts of my many fangirls cracking xD

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]I feel like your blade is poisonous to vampires. like to touch it would be painful

[/QUOTE]
It's for like, since the vampires are all over her blood (lol), she can hurt them so they won't bite her. But I'm thinking that Nakami wouldn't hurt anyone and she would just hide the fact that she had the blade.

My vampire is immune to silver, just sayan' xD He himself has silver daggers under his sleeves (literally) xD What would Nakami's bade be made of, though? :o Is it holy? If so, well then... I haven't made enough research on vampires all over the world~

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]We're spending more time on the OCC section than we are in the main section cx

[/QUOTE]
Roleplayer interaction is far more important than character interaction, yo :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WeabooTrash said:
My vampire is not immune to silver, just sayan' xD He himself has silver daggers under his sleeves (literally) xD What would Nakami's bade be made of, though? :o Is it holy? If so, well then... I haven't made enough research on vampires all over the world~

Roleplayer interaction is far more important than character interaction, yo :D
Yeah it's holy. I didn't mention it in the CS but Nakami is very religious so she wears a cross necklace around her neck at all times.

Defective Kitten] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16275-weabootrash/ said:
@WeabooTrash[/URL] Dude, I'm sure you had the manliest of man buns.
I still am the manliest man of all men even with shorter hair! I had a killer bun, though~ I've had those "I wish I could date myself." type of moments at the time xD

Sunkissed said:
Yeah it's holy. I didn't mention it in the CS but Nakami is very religious so she wears a cross necklace around her neck at all times.
Well, Ambrogio's dead, alright xD I wanted to make him immune to holy symbols as well, but thought that'd just make him too... non-vampiric :D

It's kind of hidden under her blouse so you can't see it, haha. Vampires are only hurt by them if they can see it directly. So if she thought something bad was going to happen she would pull it out of her blouse.

don't you think thats to soon? You want a build up for this kind of plot. Why don't we just take friends first and do crazy stuff latter....you know?

Sunkissed said:
I know! Should I set off Nakami to ask him about the dagger? :D
Well, then, that'd be quite the interesting situation, so go on! Awkwardness plus a possibility to die is a great combination! For Ambrogio, that is~

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]don't you think thats to soon? You want a build up for this kind of plot. Why don't we just take friends first and do crazy stuff latter....you know?

[/QUOTE]
No, not at all. It'll be fun

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]don't you think thats to soon? You want a build up for this kind of plot. Why don't we just take friends first and do crazy stuff latter....you know?

[/QUOTE]
Or that~^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back