• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

WeabooTrash said:
I'm currently waiting for a guy to walk in the male toilet and hear disgusting silent slurping from inside one of the stalls xD *jumps around in excitement*
Do you want me to edit my post so my character hears?

Sunkissed said:
Do you want me to edit my post so my character hears?
There's no need to, really. My intention is for someone to actually intrude or see through a peephole or something inside the stall, and Nakami doesn't seem like the type of person to walk inside a place she isn't supposed to. I'll wait for a guy to walk over there, OR if you want an awkward interaction and a depressed Ambrogio, then you could write another one or edit your last post that she did walk inside xD

I adore this site so much, you guys are adorable, even the admins are adorable. I'm not sure if I'm just really easy to make laugh but "Fastest two hours ever." Message from the admins made me giggle when I got back on.

Also I posted something on the IC tab to add to the plot.. Sorry if you feel like I'm an attention seeker. I just thought it would be fun to roleplay lol

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I adore this site so much, you guys are adorable, even the admins are adorable. I'm not sure if I'm just really easy to make laugh but "Fastest two hours ever." Message from the admins made me laugh when I got back on.

[/QUOTE]
I saw that as well and laughed really loud even though I nearly started weeping after the first announcement. So it went from sobbing to laughing~ I love the admins too much! I'm sad they don't have a mature section, though but hey! I can live without smut, right? Right?!

@Sunkissed You're all good, I don't think you're an attention seeker. I'm sure we all know you're just trying to add more dimension and drama into the storyline, I don't mind it.

@WeabooTrash I agree with you and I also laughed at your last statement. I laugh too much but I guess that's just me, right? cx

Sunkissed said:
im kawaii desu
You basically said "Atashi wa kawaii desu desu" xD And adding extra fun is interesting, but I think you sort of paced it quite quickly if it were after the ceremony. DO NOT DARE SKIP THE CEREMONY *glare* xD

Defective Kitten] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7485-sunkissed/ said:
@Sunkissed[/URL] You're all good, I don't think you're an attention seeker. I'm sure we all know you're just trying to add more dimension and drama into the storyline, I don't mind it.
@WeabooTrash I agree with you and I also laughed at your last statement. I laugh too much but I guess that's just me, right? cx
I laugh when leaves fall from trees and I think I need help CX

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]whose up to post?

[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting for someone to catch Ambrogio having mouth intercourse with an inanimate object xD

Well right now, Im just trying to figure out when there will be player interaction because everyone seems to be doing their own thing

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]*rolls around in corner because senpai won't notice me*

[/QUOTE]
Kouhai shall notice you C:

Fine, I guess Ambrogio shall leave the toilet, jeez! OOOR I can slow down the pace and describe everything in more detail xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back