• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blood Ties: A BL story

Jess shuts his eyes tightly "I'm sorry I just had a moment" takes a deep breath wipping his face with his hands looking at him with tears streaming down his face. "I just remembered a time of when you were human...I'm sorry" Jess spoke softly looking up at him.

Jess looks up at him and shifted his body to face and grabs his face with both hands making Dara look at him "it's not you fault, I love you not matter what" he spoke kissing him passionately.

Jess wraps his arms around his waist kissing down his neck "god why do you have to be so perfect?" He smiles softly glancing up at him slightly.

Jess shook his and smirks "it's a lie what you just said" he spoke kissing his jaw line "your perfect so shush" he smiles.

Jess jumped to his feet scratching his head with wide eyes "uhh hi...dude guy" he smiles awkwardly then looking over at Dara walking into the kitchen looking at Dara from over the kitchen bar table cooking some food.

Dara stood there with his head down and sits. The wolf growled and goes into the kitchen. "Why is he still hear I thought you killed him last night." He growled

Jess raised an eyebrow "well I thought you didn't care of what I would do with him or should say do to him" he spoke looking down at the food stirring chicken noodle soup.

He growled. "The pack will kill him. He is just another undead blood sucker and our enemy. Others will find him then he will kill us." He stood up and looked at him. "I dont trust him"

Jess sighed looking over at the other wolf "well give him one chance even though he could possibly be a treat one screw up..." He gulps looking over at Dara with sad eyes "hell have to say goodbye" he spoke "but I've know he won't do anything...I've known him for a very long time"

He looked at him then at dara. "He isn't the same now. He will go crazy for one thing and will attack us. Ill tell the pack but you keep him on a leash." He huffed. Dara frowned hearing the whole conversation and leaned back onto the couch.

Jess growls watching him leave the room "it's okay" he mutters looking up at Dara grabbing the hot pot off the stove and carries it over with a spoon in his hand sitting down next to Dara and eats it in matter of seconds. When he was done he turns to him "you won't hurt us right?" He asks "otherwise I'll put a leash on you and make you do whatever I want you too, okay?" He spoke "i love you so much and I don't want you to end up like that". Jess leans in and kisses him softly on the lips.

Dara looked at jess and his eyes harden. "So you think that im a monster that you can train?" He said crossing his arms and hissed a bit and looked away. "Of course im not going to hurt you and your pack. I sure don't have a death wish." He leaned on the couch and closed his eyes.

Jess sighs and hugs Dara "come on you know I wouldn't don't that I love you" he spoke running his finger tips through his dark black hair. "Even if you tries killing me I wouldn't even do that" he says kissing him sloppy.

Dara's eyes fell halfway closed in the kiss as he kissed back. He pulled back and looked him. "No im mad at you." he said smiling a bit and brushed his hair back.

Jess looks at Dara and frowns "well you wouldn't be smiling if you were mad at me" he spoke stuffing his face in a pillow and falls of the couch and rolls various times.

Jess looks up at him and kisses him back smiling widely "are you sure cause I'm not a likable person" he spoke looking up at him with innocent face.

Jess looks up at him and chuckles "attractive? I don't know!" He spoke rubbing his nose cause it tickled him. "God that tickled and you barely touched me" Jess says glancing up at him smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back