• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blood Ties: A BL story

He looked at him and smirked a bit. "Ohh whats that tone of voice? A little hot of me?" He smirked and chuckled and soon the pack came out.

Jess stumbles to his feet pulling Dara with with a bright red face "what's are you guys doing here..heh" he spoke nervously.

One of the younger ones rubbed his hair. "Its like you know morning. So..yea." he said looking at dara. A little boy ran out and hugged Jess's leg making Dara's eyes widen seeing the boy looked like him. He turned and looked at him.

Jess looks down trying to shake him off "hey dude what are you doin?" He laughs smiling widely then looking up at Dara laughing hardly raising an eyebrow not knowing how to react.

(Should the boys name be Caleb?)

(Lolz sure)

Dara sat back and looked at them. "Hey im Dara, Jess's was-human-now-vampire lover." He didn't care Dara thought that the child was Jess's by how much the resemblance was. This was his 'i dont care im mad at you' act. The boys eye's widen and and the little boy giggled and ran to the other boys.

"haha right" he spoke with a smile across his lips wrapping his arms around his waist pulling him closer. "i love you" he spoke leaning in to kiss him.

Jess raises his eyebrows and lets go stepping away from him slightly "why are you mad at me?...i didn't do anything" he says tapping his foot repeatedly

Jess shook his head taking a huge deep breath "whatever...you can't tell me anything can you!" he murmers walking and plopping himself on the couch

Jess stood up and walks out of the room and into the bathroom slamming the door behind him turning on the shower stripping down to bare skin and stepping inside.

Jess felt someone walk in he looks up "what are you doing?" he spoke laying back in his bed covering his face with a pillow.

Dara looked at him. "You don't know if you fucked a girl when I was gone?" He sits up and looked at him. "Im just asking he looks like you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back