• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blood Ties: A BL story

(KK) 
Jess sits up from the bed looking down at Dara a smile appears across his soft lips "good morning...i love your hair" he laughs running his finger tips through it gently. "your so cute" he spoke softly making his way towards the door "are you hungry?" he asks raising an eyebrow glancing over at him.

Dara groaned and pulled the cover up and curled in the bed. He was being to cranky like he is in the morning when he was human. "Jess im too tiered." She groaned and cuddled with the pillow.

Jess walks over and jumps on top of him "come on!" he laughs leaning down kissing his face all over "the pack isn't even awake" he spoke softly then pulling away slightly ripping off the covers. "come on" he laughs grabbing him by his foot "besides my bed isn't even comfy" Jess says looking down at him

Dara shot up when he grabbed his foot. He glared at him. "Don't." He smiled and takes his foot way and kissed his cheek then walked grabbing Jess's shorts and puts them on. He looked at the mirror and flexed his muscles and rubbed his body before grabbing a shirt.

Jess smirks then looks over at Dara the looks down at shorts on the ground "hey how did those get down there!" He smiles completely taking them off just him in his boxer. He walks over where Dara is standing shoving him away from the mirror flexing his own muscles then looks over at him and winks biting his lower lip. "Hah your cute" he spoke and kisses him sloppy.

Jess raises an eyebrow "you may what? " he asks confused looking at him running a hand through his hair staring at Dara bitting his lower lip.

Jess stood there with a thinking face looking over at Dara then sighs "fine go ahead...enject poison that's all I'm asking" he spoke meeting his eyes.

he smiled a bit "Doesn't work like that." He said before biting his wrist and began to suck little by little. His eyes fell closed as blood was sweet and pulled him into a pleasure feeling but pulled back with a pant.

Before Jess could speak Dara bit down. Jess grit his teeth looking at dara in the eyes "thanks I guess" he spoke softly kissing his lips softly.

He kissed back and licked his lips. He smiled and licked the wrist as it slowly began to heal. He opened the door and began to walk out of it looking around.

Jess followed Dara from behind "be quiet they're still sleeping" he spoke slowly traveling in front of him looking around walking into the kitchen pulling out a box of cereal and eating it from the box.

Jess smirks sits down next him throwing a whole bunch of food on the table and digs in "are you going to eat" he asks stuffing his face.

"Oh I'm sorry" looks over at him and smiles lifting him up and walking into the living room plopping him on the couch and Jess sits next to him then cuddles Dara laying his head on Dara's chest.

Jess looks up at him "maybe not this place...but the people have" he spoke looking down at his cut up hand from the night before.

Jess smiles grabbing Dara's hands and starts to twirl his fingers kissing his hands "I love you" he spoke softly.

Jess smiles putting his ear to his chest and not hearing the sound of his heart not beating it made his face sadden he used to remember how strong it used to beat and the blood that used to flow through his veins. Jess felt his eyes tear up and covered it by holding Dara closer to him.

Dara looked at Jess seeing him crying. "Jess whats wrong?" He said sitting up and holds his head. "Please don't cry" He pleaded and holds him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back