• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blood Ties: A BL story

Dara smiled and shakes his head and kissed him wiping his own eyes. "Its fine im crying too." He holds him forever in a warm wet embrace.

Jess smiles showing it for the first time "i love you so much you keep me going everyday" he spoke softly kissing him back running his hands up his shirt feeling the bruises and scars on his pale skin.

Dara looked at him brushing his across his cheeks and looked into his eyes. He was making his heart melt with his words, touch, and his never ending love. Dara gave a wire smile, he was sobbing a bit. This moment was emotional, "I love you too Jess." He kissed him roughly and sloppy the water was getting in the way.

(kk) 
Jess lifted his body up slightly then looks down at him with his wet hair over his eyes smiling. "we should get back to my house cause im soaking wet" he smiles "unless you dont want to and we can just stay here and just continue" he smirks kissing down his neck.

Dara blushed and closed his eyes. He started to hear birds chirping which made him sit up quickly and looks seeing the sun. "Inside. We have to go inside. " He said quickly grabbing his shorts and his ripped shirt.

Jess's eyes widen "right...i forgot your a vampire" he spoke watching him pick up his clothes "you want to ride my back" Jess spoke pointing to his muscular back. "so we can get there faster" he says grabbing dara's hand.

Jess started to run faster and faster making his heart pump fast against his chest and inching for air as the world around them starts to fade. His body began to change turning into a big dog running towards the house with dara on his back with wind brushing through his fur. When they reached the house Jess plopped to the ground panting with his tongue hanging out then turning into normal form.

Dara placed his back onto the wall with a hand over his heart. "Its true your guys are faster than us." he said catching his breath and stood up closing the blinds.

Jess just layed there then looked of at dara "so you guys are stronger?" he smirks sarcastically then stands up walking over to him placing both hands on the side of his cheeks and kissing him. "i can tell your the strongest one out of those guys" Jess spoke softly grabbing his hand leading him inside while the pack was sitting in the living room yelling and playing video games jess just chuckles and leads Dara into his room closing the door behind them.

He got all worried because his pack beat the crap out of him. He followed him into the room and looked around. "What room is this?" he asked turning to him.

Jess smiles "pffft it's my room" he laughs stripping down to bare skin then into boxers. "you need some?" he asks looking up at him then making his way towards some drawer pulling out a pair to handing him them. "here" he says putting them over dara's shoulder. Jess plops down on his bed sprawled out revealing his muscular body.

Dara buts them on and walked up to Jess and placed his hand on his chest and got on top of him. "Im afraid your pack is gonna kill me in my sleep." he said laying on his chest and fell on his side on the bed.

Jess chuckles looking over at dara's face placing a hand on his cheek "trust me...they wont as long as you are with me, besides they're pretty dumb sometimes" he laughs leaning in and kissing him.

Jess smiles and wraps around his waist and pulled him clothes breathing his breath on his back. "i love you" he spoke softly

He mumbled into the pillow. "I love you too" his body was getting tiered soon his body fell into sleep and he was breathing normally

Jess stood up leaning up against the wall staring into the darkness thinking about the past bringing tears to his eyes covering face with his hands he stood up walking over to the mirror staring closely seeing a figure behind him his eyes widen then he stumbles back. Jess lays on the ground covering his face trying to stay quiet hiding all his tears he scoots up against the wall in the corner of the room looking around. "im i going crazy" he asks himself trying not to wake Dara.

Jess looked up at the bed seeing dara hugging the pillow. he looks around the room paranoid then stands up climbing into the bed pulling dara closer to him watching as the clock ticks by waiting for day light to show through the blinds. His eyes began to droop but then he falls into a deep sleep laying his head on his shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slowly light came through the blinds and a line of light hit Dara's face making him retreat under the covers. He had a burn mark across his face and slowly disappearing.

Jess's eyes shoot open wide then looking over at dara smiling shaking his shoulder "hey whats wrong?" he spoke quietly noticing the blinds were not closed all the way. Jess stood up on the bed closing the blinds completely and then attaching a blanket to it so there would be no light showing through. Then Jess plopped down next to Dara pulling him closer to him "hey whats wrong?" he says nudging him smiling.

Dara groaned as he pulled back up. His face had a burnt line he opened one eyes because the burnt line was across the other. "The sun got me." He said as his face sizzled.

Jess smiled as he kissed him then lifting up getting on top of him "it's going to be fine" licking his face smirking then leaning down to kiss him pulling his arms up so Dara couldn't back down Jess runs hands down his back kissing him roughly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back