• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

She woke up before him well he was still lying still when she left. She had a quick stop at the medical base to report her failure of course it was not a big deal a quick sheet of paper and she left without a word. She doubted there would be any thing said about it they would see the word dead on the report and throw it away. She would be wondering the streets to day she was new to the town and it was her day off.

@Zon dexan

FireMaiden said:
"Hey," August said with a smile, joining Jacob and Chris. She brushed her bangs out of her face, tucking them behind her ear, "Are we the only ones here?"
@Birdsie @Baku
"Nope." Arthur said, hopping down from a rooftop. "Remy and Rosemary should be here in a bit. How's the arm doing?"

FireMaiden said:
"Hey," August said with a smile, joining Jacob and Chris. She brushed her bangs out of her face, tucking them behind her ear, "Are we the only ones here?"
@Birdsie @Baku
automail.png

As light flooded the city, and it began to awake, Theo stood and feather stepped to the highest spire of the temple. He spread his wings and stretched out his arms, to the immense pleasure of the civilians on the street. The Lord Raven greeted the denizens of the Nightfall Atrium in this manner every morning. He was always a welcome sight to everyone within the district.

"Another wonderful day, everyone. Work hard and impress me today, just like everyday before. Shall we prosper this day?" His voice was joyous, and carried over the entirety of the Nightfall Atrium district.

"Aye Sir, Lord Raven!!!" The collective reply of the district.

"Then let us begin!" He was answered with hopeful cheers. He flew up into the sky before exploding into a rain of feathers.

Anyone wondering where the Temple was that was looking into the district would be able to find it easily after that display. @Birdsie

Theo appeared outside the door to the Temple and greeted Hunger.

"How are you Hunger? Did the Nexus well help?”

@Eldritch Being

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chris looked at August. "Yes." then back at his feet. The first thought that came to his mind was: At least they didn't forget. It would be a pain to go around looking for everyone. He looked at Arthur and curiously asked "In a bit? And how long is 'a bit'?"
@Baku
"A couple minutes. Jesus you are obsessed with him." Arthur said, before adjusting the straps on his large leather backpack.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Nope." Arthur said, hopping down from a rooftop. "Remy and Rosemary should be here in a bit. How's the arm doing?"

[/QUOTE]
"It's fine. It hasn't broken yet, but we really should go see my mechanic soon," August said with a shrug.

zon sat up on his old dusty mattress and scratched his hair with a confused look on his face. he looked to the side still seeing Kristen was gone, her mattress still in the corner away from his.after a quick yawn he got up and stretched. he walked behind the old bar to the right side of the room and looked in all the cabinets. he found a few old cans of beans "really?" he sighed a little disappointed...."well...its better than nothing" he mumbled as he used on old rusted blade to open the can and eat his'meal'. it had been almost a month since his last job and he was almost out of money"well....another dime another dollar". he stepped out the door of the abandoned building and was blinded by the daylight. after walking and shielding his eyes for a while he got used to it."well...time to go wander the streets until i get called out again.."

@Dawnblade

FireMaiden said:
"It's fine. It hasn't broken yet, but we really should go see my mechanic soon," August said with a shrug.
"I'm your mechanic, dummy. And I was wondering if you would like me to replace all of your regular copper wires with one's made with a new silver alloy I have been working on."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"As much as I would love to pin you to the bed right now, I promised Arthur that I would get us to the rendezvous point as soon as possible. Oh, and he made these for you." Remy said, handing her two new revolvers and some body armor.
steampunk_pistol_by_dreamdesigner442-d61l5tc.jpg

2013%20juni%20077.jpg

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and kissed his cheek. She put her shirt on and then the armor over it. "This is really cool." she said, and tucked the gun into her cloak. She was wearing a dark green cloak to hide her face.

FireMaiden said:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I'm your mechanic, dummy. And I was wondering if you would like me to replace all of your regular copper wires with one's made with a new silver alloy I have been working on."

[/QUOTE]
Chris sighed, being unable to bear their conversation and Arthur's claim of obsession. "I wanted to visit my brother in the hospital today, and if the rapist-pedophile doesn't hurry up then this chance might just be taken away from me." he said, turning to Arthur with an unamused look on his face. You could tell from his voice that visiting his brother was a rarity. "Wish that I could have been born elsewhere. I wouldn't have to bear this country, you people and Kefka either. That little, annoying runt can't shut up at night." he proclaimed with an annoyed tone.

Kefka spoke up, with his voice being nearly omnipresent in the side alley. "Awww~! I'm annoying to you?" Kefka asked sadly... or at least pretending to be sad. Then the demon continued "I mean, I WOULD stop talking if you sold me your ears. That makes sense, right?" Kefka teased, with a purposefully annoying tone. Chris said "Just shut up. Hearing Father is annoying enough." and Kefka stopped talking.

"Caedes your most holy" he said the ancient sounding name felt more natural now. "and thank you it did I feel like much is ... clearer" he said glancing to the right for a second. @Delacare

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I'm your mechanic, dummy. And I was wondering if you would like me to replace all of your regular copper wires with one's made with a new silver alloy I have been working on."

[/QUOTE]
"I meant my real one."

Eldritch Being]"[B]Caedes [/B]your most holy" he said the ancient sounding name felt more natural now. "and thank you it did I feel like much is ... clearer" he said glancing to the right for a second. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
@Delacare[/URL]
"Caedes? A strong warrior's name. I am glad it has helped you. Please continue to use it whenever we are free. Oh and be more careful who you eat. If I start getting complaints about strange creatures and missing family members, I'll take it out on your hide. Also, some... people came into my temple, claiming to be acquaintances of yours. As soon as they are awake, you will meet them in the southwestern courtyard." Theo was gone before he could reply, but it was obvious that he was still waiting for an answer.

@Azazel Hellborne @BadJoke

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]She smiled and kissed his cheek. She put her shirt on and then the armor over it. "This is really cool." she said, and tucked the gun into her cloak. She was wearing a dark green cloak to hide her face.

[/QUOTE]
"Now, let us meet the others, Mon cher."

Birdsie said:
Chris sighed, being unable to bear their conversation and Arthur's claim of obsession. "I wanted to visit my brother in the hospital today, and if the rapist-pedophile doesn't hurry up then this chance might just be taken away from me." he said, turning to Arthur with an unamused look on his face. You could tell from his voice that visiting his brother was a rarity. "Wish that I could have been born elsewhere. I wouldn't have to bear this country, you people and Kefka either. That little, annoying runt can't shut up at night." he proclaimed with an annoyed tone.
Kefka spoke up, with his voice being nearly omnipresent in the side alley. "Awww~! I'm annoying to you?" Kefka asked sadly... or at least pretending to be sad. Then the demon continued "I mean, I WOULD stop talking if you sold me your ears. That makes sense, right?" Kefka teased, with a purposefully annoying tone. Chris said "Just shut up. Hearing Father is annoying enough." and Kefka stopped talking.
"Then why aren't you visting him?" August asked.

FireMaiden said:
"Then why aren't you visting him?" August asked.
Chris frowned and said "He's..." pausing for a moment, he rolled his eyes around and sighed in irritation. "Busy... if you can call it that. And he'd prefer that I do not interrupt him... despite him being in a hospital all the time. On top of that: I'm busy with my own work here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back