• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

that didn't reassure her in front of behind it wouldn't take much to throw a knife at her she followed keeping a careful watch on him as he went forward not taking her eyes of him for a second. Only psychopaths admitted to being a murder and one was always carful when dealing with crazies. (I live in Texas so it is 3 in the morning here so this is my last post night)

@Zon dexan

zon stopped in front of an old slightly decayed building that looked to be recently vacated"this is it" he said as he walked in though the front door. it was a two story building. the bottom floor had a bar to the right and in the left corner of the room was a small mattress. that was where zon slept "i'll have to grab another bed from the closet" said zon "I've never had guests before so its still kinda messy..."

@Dawnblade (its actually almost 5:30 am for me)

she pulls her mattress to the corner of the taking off her jacket and boots but that's it she sat against the wall "well thanks any ways zon ill be out of your hair in the morning" she said. she didn't know how to place the guy he had in their first few minutes of talking let her into his house with what she hoped were not sexual or murder reasons but he was still an assassin well she would have to see how the night went she leaned against the wall gun not an inch away form her as she waited for the day. (ok this is my last post see ya tomorrow if I get on)

@Zon dexan

zon laid back on his mattress and closed his eyes. the kitten from earlier jumping up onto the bed and laying down beside him. he took a quick glance at Kristen only to close his eyes. he dozed off quiet quickly the kitten beside him purring.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Hueh Hueh Hueh)

[/QUOTE]
(I will continue.)

Vanessa sat down on a chair, holding onto her stomach. "Damn, it burns." She muttered, cleaning some of the blood with a towel.

Gabriel97 said:
(I will continue.)
Vanessa sat down on a chair, holding onto her stomach. "Damn, it burns." She muttered, cleaning some of the blood with a towel.
"Have you got any peroxide on it?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Yo wutup, my main man, Kylesar?)

[/QUOTE]
(What up. Never been this late to an RP I was tagged in)

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind](Where's Remy and Rosemary right now?)

[/QUOTE]
((Probably at some perverted sex dungeon.))

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind](Where's Remy and Rosemary right now?)

[/QUOTE]
Remy tossed and turned in the small love seat where he had been sleeping.

"Pourquoi, ce serait un honneur de vous embrasser sur les lèvres, ma douce Rosmary.." The thief muttered in his sleep, as he kissed his pillow.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Remy tossed and turned in the small love seat where he had been sleeping.
"Pourquoi, ce serait un honneur de vous embrasser sur les lèvres, ma douce Rosmary.." The thief muttered in his sleep, as he kissed his pillow.

[/QUOTE]
Rosemary giggled a bit and walked over to him. She was small, so she snuggled up to him and kissed his cheek.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Rosemary giggled a bit and walked over to him. She was small, so she snuggled up to him and kissed his cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Remy, not knowing that the person snuggling up to him, thought that it was actually his stuffed bear from when he was a kid.

"Oh, Monsieur Joffre, comment je t’aime tellement. Vous êtes le compagnon parfait de snuggle."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Remy, not knowing that the person snuggling up to him, thought that it was actually his stuffed bear from when he was a kid.
"Oh, Monsieur Joffre, comment je t’aime tellement. Vous êtes le compagnon parfait de snuggle."

[/QUOTE]
Rosemary giggled and pressed a kiss to his lips and laid her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Rosemary giggled and pressed a kiss to his lips and laid her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

[/QUOTE]
Remy's eyes opened with the kiss. And seeing that it was Rosemary, he started to blush.

"You... you are not Joffre. Did you.. did you hear that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back