• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Birdsie said:
Chris jumped inside and as soon as he was down, he made place for Jacob. He walked a few steps forward, then through a maintenance door. Chris walked down a hallway and up to a vending machine, then he pressed several buttons in a seemingly random order, and the vending machine opened up. There was some sort of stairway, and Chris walked down the stairs. On their way, was a final door towards a huge, tremendous and expansive refugee camp behind. "That's the refugee camp, that I call the Headquarters." as they were approached by several armed guards. Chris said "They're with me." and the guards immidieately let the 3 of them through, without question.
There were many tents, made out of sturdy leather and materials. There were also several shacks made out of wood, and some even out of brick. The building that most stood out was in the middle, a big concrete building, taller and wider than the rest. It seems like everyone took electricity from it, as there were several towers connected to it with black wires. And smaller, black wires led from these towers to different buildings around town. The whole place was rather expansive Chris simply walked forward and along the way, a cat jumped into his way. Chris pet it, and picked it up, carrying it and petting it gently. After a few steps, he let it go, and the cat ran towards it's owner. He looked back at August and Jacob and said "You comin'? I'll lead you to your family. And I'll lead you to somewhere where you can stay for the night."
August looked around as she walked behind Chris, "Why do you call this places Headquarters?"

FireMaiden said:
August looked around as she walked behind Chris, "Why do you call this places Headquarters?"
Chris responded "Well. It sure are quarters. And I call it headquarters, because there's places like this organized all around the city, and the country, but this is the brain. The center of the whole system. This is where the Leader resides." pointing at the one, concrete building that stood out from the others. Scratching his beard, he walked forward. A boy ran up to him and said "Chris! Hi!" with a voice of admiration. Chris looked down at the kid and said "Hi. I brought you something, but promise to share it with others, alright?" then took out the items that he took from an MP's corpse earlier and gave it to the child. "Sell these, and buy yourselves something to eat, or some warm clothes, alright?" as the child took the said items and ran towards it's friends.

Chris looked back at Jacob and August and said "Let's go, no time to waste. I'm sleepy." leading the way towards Jacob's family, that lived in a rather expansive shack. All food provided by the organization.

@Baku

Birdsie said:
Chris responded "Well. It sure are quarters. And I call it headquarters, because there's places like this organized all around the city, and the country, but this is the brain. The center of the whole system. This is where the Leader resides." pointing at the one, concrete building that stood out from the others. Scratching his beard, he walked forward. A boy ran up to him and said "Chris! Hi!" with a voice of admiration. Chris looked down at the kid and said "Hi. I brought you something, but promise to share it with others, alright?" then took out the items that he took from an MP's corpse earlier and gave it to the child. "Sell these, and buy yourselves something to eat, or some warm clothes, alright?" as the child took the said items and ran towards it's friends.
Chris looked back at Jacob and August and said "Let's go, no time to waste. I'm sleepy." leading the way towards Jacob's family, that lived in a rather expansive shack. All food provided by the organization.

@Baku
"Wow, you sure are nice for an 'asshole'," August said with a small chuckle.

FireMaiden said:
"Wow, you sure are nice for an 'asshole'," August said with a small chuckle.
Baku said:
"Sometimes you have to be a asshole to survive. That's one truth I had to learn the hard way."
@FireMaiden
FireMaiden said:
"Yeah....I know. You also can't show that people get to you."
Chris turned around to her. His face was annoyed, and you could sense a vibe of hostility. Chris smiled sarcastically and, with a voice pretending to sound polite and kind, he said "Children, old people and disabled people get the ticket to 'nice person' town, and cats get the ticket to 'I love you and want to cuddle you' town but you and the rest are stuck in 'asshole when off duty' town, so shut up and don't piss me off, would you? Thank you."

When Chris heard Jacob's words, he turned around to him and in clear admiration for his words, he said "SEE? He gets it. If I like you, and If I treat you nicely? There's this small chance you'll start doing the same. Then? Then it's like dominoes. One after another, then another and another. And at some point? After I get shot and die? You'll be in grief after me. But what's important is that this works two-ways." and then walked up to a building and knocked on it several times. He turned to Jacob and said "They live inside."

Eldritch Being](Where was that place when I was hunting) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31269-birdsie/ said:
@Birdsie[/URL]
(I have no idea what you're talking about. If you're asking about everyone in the team of the 'Adventurers' they're all in different places, scattered mostly underground. Chances of finding them are below 0)

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chris turned around to her. His face was annoyed, and you could sense a vibe of hostility. Chris smiled sarcastically and, with a voice pretending to sound polite and kind, he said "Children, old people and disabled people get the ticket to 'nice person' town, and cats get the ticket to 'I love you and want to cuddle you' town but you and the rest are stuck in 'asshole when off duty' town, so shut up and don't piss me off, would you? Thank you."
When Chris heard Jacob's words, he turned around to him and in clear admiration for his words, he said "SEE? He gets it. If I like you, and If I treat you nicely? There's this small chance you'll start doing the same. Then? Then it's like dominoes. One after another, then another and another. And at some point? After I get shot and die? You'll be in grief after me. But what's important is that this works two-ways." and then walked up to a building and knocked on it several times. He turned to Jacob and said "They live inside."

(I have no idea what you're talking about. If you're asking about everyone in the team of the 'Adventurers' they're all in different places, scattered mostly underground. Chances of finding them are below 0)
(I was joking and ment the refugee camp.)

FireMaiden said:
August just scoffed, and rolled her eyes. She decided that she wouldn't say anything, for the moment at least.
Baku said:
Jacob walked inside "See you guys tomorrow."
@FireMaiden @Birdsie
"Mhm," Chris nodded his head and walked away, then turned around. "So, you need a place to stay..." he muttered out to himself. He looked around and quietly whispered "Damn." seeing no tents in the place. "Well, come with me. We have to go and ask for a free place." he said and led the way towards the headquarters building.

Birdsie said:
"Mhm," Chris nodded his head and walked away, then turned around. "So, you need a place to stay..." he muttered out to himself. He looked around and quietly whispered "Damn." seeing no tents in the place. "Well, come with me. We have to go and ask for a free place." he said and led the way towards the headquarters building.
"Ok. Can we hurry though? I kinda wanna nap," August said, running a hand though her hair.

FireMaiden said:
"Ok. Can we hurry though? I kinda wanna nap," August said, running a hand though her hair.
Chris walked inside and looked at August as soon as he did and said "Wait here, and don't walk off. I'll be back soon, and by soon I mean like 15 minutes." then started walking towards a wall on the other end of the corridor.

Birdsie said:
Chris walked inside and looked at August as soon as he did and said "Wait here, and don't walk off. I'll be back soon, and by soon I mean like 15 minutes." then started walking towards a wall on the other end of the corridor.
"Maybe I will walk off," August muttered, crossing her arms.

FireMaiden said:
"Maybe I will walk off," August muttered, crossing her arms.
Chris looked back at her with an annoyed face and said "You will what?" then his face shifted to a confident and sinister expression, as he carelessly said "Well, then go ahead. I suppose you can take that 'nap' on the street, or in Jacob's house." with a teasing voice, and a short chuckle afterwards. He crossed his arms too, to mimick her in the most annoying way possible. He wanted to prove that he can be an asshole, if he wants to.

Birdsie said:
Chris looked back at her with an annoyed face and said "You will what?" then his face shifted to a confident and sinister expression, as he carelessly said "Well, then go ahead. I suppose you can take that 'nap' on the street, or in Jacob's house." with a teasing voice, and a short chuckle afterwards. He crossed his arms too, to mimick her in the most annoying way possible. He wanted to prove that he can be an asshole, if he wants to.
"I've napped in worse places," August shrugged. "Why don't you go do whatever you were gonna do, I'll wait."

FireMaiden said:
"I've napped in worse places," August shrugged. "Why don't you go do whatever you were gonna do, I'll wait."
Chris sighed, seeing she actually outsmarted him and acted like an adult for once. His hands fell down in dissapointment and he said "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." with a neutral tone. He walked through the door, leaving August alone.

Drax was walking down the street being followed by two or three cats. He was laughing to himself as he had just watched a couple fighting in the street. His duel dovetail saws were hanging to his sides in plain view. He figured there was no point in hiding them since he didn't use them that often. As he walked the cats beside him were brushing up against his legs."Seems like you guys are hungry again.." he mumbled trough his half face mask.

Birdsie said:
Chris sighed, seeing she actually outsmarted him and acted like an adult for once. His hands fell down in dissapointment and he said "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." with a neutral tone. He walked through the door, leaving August alone.
August chuckled, "Wow, I forgot acting like a grown up works sometimes."

FireMaiden said:
August chuckled, "Wow, I forgot acting like a grown up works sometimes."
Chris returned several minutes later, walked up to August and said "Alright, here's the deal. I'll give a tent, then you set up wherever there's place. Sounds good?" with an unamused tone. By his facial expression you can clearly tell he just had an unpleasant conversation with someone.

Birdsie said:
Chris returned several minutes later, walked up to August and said "Alright, here's the deal. I'll give a tent, then you set up wherever there's place. Sounds good?" with an unamused tone. By his facial expression you can clearly tell he just had an unpleasant conversation with someone.
"Alright...are you ok?" She asked with a cocked eyebrow.

FireMaiden said:
"Alright...are you ok?" She asked with a cocked eyebrow.
Chris was surprised by the question and reacted suddenly, and violently. He yelled "Of course I am!" then quieted down a bit, but was still angry. "What could possibly be wrong, besides my brother acting crazy like always, and my father supporting... HIS DUMB IDEAS?!?!" he yelled again, then stomped the ground. He crossed his arms and then realized that he still needed to give her the tent. "Anyway, here you go, knock yourself out." he gave her a whole backpack of things neccessary to set one up.

[QUOTE="Zon dexan]As Drax was walking he spotted two others. One male and one female, they seemed o be discussing something "another argument?" he whispered. Even though he caused the last one he would be lucky to see a naturally occurring one. He hid in a nearby ally and watched . The Cats slightly giving away his position with their meowing.

[/QUOTE]
(They are in a refugee camp, hidden in the sewers. Unless you're a rebel, acting against the government; or a refugee, then you wouldn't be there.)

Birdsie said:
Chris was surprised by the question and reacted suddenly, and violently. He yelled "Of course I am!" then quieted down a bit, but was still angry. "What could possibly be wrong, besides my brother acting crazy like always, and my father supporting... HIS DUMB IDEAS?!?!" he yelled again, then stomped the ground. He crossed his arms and then realized that he still needed to give her the tent. "Anyway, here you go, knock yourself out." he gave her a whole backpack of things neccessary to set one up.
August, surprised by his outburst, didn't say anything, just took the backpack. After a few minutes, she sighed, "Where can I set up?" She asked quitely.

Birdsie said:
(They are in a refugee camp, hidden in the sewers. Unless you're a rebel, acting against the government; or a refugee, then you wouldn't be there.)
(aww didnt know sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back