• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

FireMaiden said:
"So, what's this Atrium anyway? If someone explained it already, I wasn't listening. "
@Birdsie
@Safety Hammer[/URL]
Chris responded "It's where Lord Raven lives, and we're going there to recruit him for the cause. The leader's orders. Lord Raven is extremely powerful, although he has never beaten Overwatch Soldiers. To be fair, we shouldn't be getting too happy. Overwatch Soldiers are not stupid. They'll upgrade their armors, weapons and all of their stuff for the next fight with us." looking over at his revolver, he continued "They'll adapt, and we have to do the same. So I'm swapping this peashooter after our task has been carried out."

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chris responded "It's where Lord Raven lives, and we're going there to recruit him for the cause. The leader's orders. Lord Raven is extremely powerful, although he has never beaten Overwatch Soldiers. To be fair, we shouldn't be getting too happy. Overwatch Soldiers are not stupid. They'll upgrade their armors, weapons and all of their stuff for the next fight with us." looking over at his revolver, he continued "They'll adapt, and we have to do the same. So I'm swapping this peashooter after our task has been carried out."
"What type of gun do you want?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Remy was sleeping in a chair by her bedside, since he was worried for her health. He was curled up in a ball, wrapped in a worn, baby blue blanket that had a giraffe on it."

[/QUOTE]
She saw his blanket and giggled a bit. He was so adorable. She watched him sleep from her bed. He looked so cozy.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"What type of gun do you want?"

[/QUOTE]
Chris turned to him "Something big. I think a rocket launcher would be good, but I'll also need something smaller for the offhand. Maybe a sub-machine gun, one that can tear through armor." with a slight smile, but he was still unsure if Arthur could grant that request with his powers. Chris didn't know to what extent Arthur could use his powers.

Vanessa was still a bit shocked by the goddamnly cringy demon. SHe turned to Arthur and smiled, "Oi, can you get the bullet out of my stomach?" She asked, holding onto her bleeding stomach.

@Safety Hammer

Gabriel97 said:
Vanessa was still a bit shocked by the goddamnly cringy demon. He turned to Arthur and smiled, "Oi, can you get the bullet out of my stomach?" She asked, holding onto her bleeding stomach.
@Safety Hammer
Baku said:
(Ok I'm back and feeling good.)
Jacob sighed still walking forward. "Uh guys red curfew. we get moving now before the army comes at us again."

@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer @Birdsie
Chris responded with "Don't worry. Kefka will take care of that... I think. I don't think that Kefka is actually capable of telling lies." and a rather neutral tone. He disliked the demon, his attitude and everything. One thing that Chris learnt over his life was not to fear things by their appearance, but their intentions... and their intentions often reflected their appearance. It's just this thing: Where ugly people and things are often evil. As they passed next to a corpse of an MP, Chris bent over and took some stuff off of it, then stuffed it in his pocket and continued walking. "Hey, Disruptor. Forgot to tell ya where your family is. I'll tell you when the mission's done. Too many ears out here."

@Safety Hammer @FireMaiden

((That moment when your fuckin notifications go on a goddamn vacation without telling you first. Catching up now.))

Gabriel97 said:
Vanessa was still a bit shocked by the goddamnly cringy demon. He turned to Arthur and smiled, "Oi, can you get the bullet out of my stomach?" She asked, holding onto her bleeding stomach.
@Safety Hammer
"There isn't one. It barely passed through your back. Now let's get you outta here." He said, having her lean against him. Arthur didn't want to worry the rest of the group with his wounds, so he simply helped her down the dumpster.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"There isn't one. It barely passed through your back. Now let's get you outta here." He said, having her lean against him. Arthur didn't want to worry the rest of the group with his wounds, so he simply helped her down the dumpster.

[/QUOTE]
"T-thank you." She said, falling down onto a giant cushion. "Woah!" She exclaimed, bouncing on it.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"There isn't one. It barely passed through your back. Now let's get you outta here." He said, having her lean against him. Arthur didn't want to worry the rest of the group with his wounds, so he simply helped her down the dumpster.

[/QUOTE]
Gabriel97 said:
"T-thank you." She said, falling down onto a giant cushion. "Woah!" She exclaimed, bouncing on it.
((So only the two of them left the group? Oh boy, I can imagine what the two of them will do alone at home.))

Birdsie said:
((So only the two of them left the group? Oh boy, I can imagine what the two of them will do alone at home.))
(Remy and Rosemary are there too, yah dingus.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Remy and Rosemary are there too, yah dingus.)

[/QUOTE]
(WELL, didn't he say his room was soundproof? xD )

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Remy and Rosemary are there too, yah dingus.)

[/QUOTE]
Gabriel97 said:
(WELL, didn't he say his room was soundproof? xD )
(So Arthur left his sister alone with two white-haired males? Sounds like he did that on purpose. Isn't he going to get guilty? Or afraid?)

Birdsie said:
(So Arthur left his sister alone with two white-haired males? Sounds like he did that on purpose. Isn't he going to get guilty? Or afraid?)
(Noop. August kicks ass.)

Safety Hammer](Noop. August kicks ass.) [/QUOTE] (Uh-uh. We'll see about that. OOOOOOH [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
@Delacare[/URL] ~! My sweet, sweet child. You wouldn't mind calling someone "Short" for me, would you?)

Chris continued walking and looked at August and Jacob. He realized it was only the three of them. A small, easy to beat, vulnerable squad, and injured. "Change of plans. Mission aborted." Chris said. He paused and stopped walking "Let's go home. And August, tell your brother to meet everyone at the Atrium, tomorrow... at noon. Alright? You can go home too, Jacob. And let's stop using codenames. I trust you people enough, so... my name is Christopher November. See you tomorrow, and Jacob, if you want to even know where your family is - Then let's go."

@FireMaiden @Baku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back