• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Birdsie said:
(Uh-uh. We'll see about that. OOOOOOH @Delacare ~! My sweet, sweet child. You wouldn't mind calling someone "Short" for me, would you?)
Chris continued walking and looked at August and Jacob. He realized it was only the three of them. A small, easy to beat, vulnerable squad, and injured. "Change of plans. Mission aborted." Chris said. He paused and stopped walking "Let's go home. And August, tell your brother to meet everyone at the Atrium, tomorrow... at noon. Alright? You can go home too, Jacob. And let's stop using codenames. I trust you people enough, so... my name is Christopher November. See you tomorrow, and Jacob, if you want to even know where your family is - Then let's go."

@FireMaiden @Baku
((I am not talking to your dick, over the internet.))

Delacare said:
((I am not talking to your dick, over the internet.))
((Oooh, you jokester you! Here's the deal: I want Theo to call August short, as soon as he sees her.))

((Why should I? You kep Theo waiting all night. The candles have burned down to the wick and the wine chiller's ice has melted. You are sleeping on the vouch til further notice.))

Delacare said:
((Why should I? You kep Theo waiting all night. The candles have burned down to the wick and the wine chiller's ice has melted. You are sleeping on the vouch til further notice.))
((HUEH. Tell that to the hourglass, that didn't run out of sand yet.))

Eldritch Being]"My lord shall I go into the night to find our" he coughs"guests?" He asks. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
@Delacare[/URL]
"No, no. I will wait for them. The longer they keep me waiting, the more they will suffer." Theo clenched his hands around the hourglass which developed several fractures without shattering.

'Frank...'

Baku said:
Jacob replied "Not in front of the others. That stays between you and me."
@Birdsie
Chris responded waved his hand around, dismissively "Yeah, that's what I said." as he walked through a door into a building. He looked at August and Jacob. "August, go home!" he said, pointing his finger at her. Then pointed his finger at Jacob and his thumb stood out, as he moved the hand back behind him. "And you, Jacob. With me."

@FireMaiden

Delacare said:
"No, no. I will wait for them. The longer they keep me waiting, the more they will suffer." Theo clenched his hands around the hourglass which developed several fractures without shattering.
'Frank...'
The Leader spoke up through telepathy. "You want to talk about family issues? I have a lot of them to share, I assure you. But really, what is it - Lord Raven?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Delacare said:
'Frank...'
"Well I shall be wondering the grounds if you need me your most holy" he bowed and waited to be allowed to leave. @Delacare

Birdsie said:
Chris responded waved his hand around, dismissively "Yeah, that's what I said." as he walked through a door into a building. He looked at August and Jacob. "August, go home!" he said, pointing his finger at her. Then pointed his finger at Jacob and his thumb stood out, as he moved the hand back behind him. "And you, Jacob. With me
"Why do I gotta go home? Remy's there."

FireMaiden said:
"Why do I gotta go home? Remy's there."
Chris cringed when he heard the name of that French rapist, and certified pedophile. He looked at August and in clear pity, and said "Okay, you've convinced me. I can't possibly cause THAT amount of suffering onto a human being like you, especially that you saved my life." he paused and looked at her.

"Here's your options, if you really don't want to go home: You can stay here, or come with us." then neutrally and coldly, closing his eyes and shaking his head dismissively and with entertainment on his face added "It's all the same to me, although I'd prefer for you to stay alive. Don't get the wrong idea; we need more people and can't afford for any loses." as he opened up his eyes again, with a neutral expression.

Chris waited for a moment and looked at Jacob, waiting for him to move up as he spoke up again "Quite easy... to come up with the conclusion that staying in the middle of the street during Red Curfew is a bad idea. Let's get moving." as his facial expression slowly shifted to an unamused, neutral and normal one again.

@Baku

Birdsie said:
Chris cringed when he heard the name of that French rapist, and certified pedophile. He looked at August and in clear pity, and said "Okay, you've convinced me. I can't possibly cause THAT amount of suffering onto a human being like you, especially that you saved my life." he paused and looked at her.
"Here's your options, if you really don't want to go home: You can stay here, or come with us." then neutrally and coldly, closing his eyes and shaking his head dismissively and with entertainment on his face added "It's all the same to me, although I'd prefer for you to stay alive. Don't get the wrong idea; we need more people and can't afford for any loses." as he opened up his eyes again, with a neutral expression.

Chris waited for a moment and looked at Jacob, waiting for him to move up as he spoke up again "Quite easy... to come up with the conclusion that staying in the middle of the street during Red Curfew is a bad idea. Let's get moving." as his facial expression slowly shifted to an unamused, neutral and normal one again.

@Baku
"Imma tag along with you guys," August answered.

Eldritch Being]"Well I shall be wondering the grounds if you need me your most holy" he bowed and waited to be allowed to leave. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
@Delacare[/URL]
Theo waved Hunger away absentmindedly.

"Don't go too far; curfew."

Birdsie said:
Chris responded waved his hand around, dismissively "Yeah, that's what I said." as he walked through a door into a building. He looked at August and Jacob. "August, go home!" he said, pointing his finger at her. Then pointed his finger at Jacob and his thumb stood out, as he moved the hand back behind him. "And you, Jacob. With me."
@FireMaiden

The Leader spoke up through telepathy. "You want to talk about family issues? I have a lot of them to share, I assure you. But really, what is it - Lord Raven?"
'Let's talk about your magic hourglass. It seems that no matter how many sands fall, I have yet teached the point to flip it over. Care to explain?' Yes, he was pissed.

Jacob said one thing to August "So long as you don't try to bug me about what Chris said about my family we are good. Now let's get to the Night Atrium so we can do whatever we need to do there."

@FireMaiden @Birdsie

Delacare said:
Theo waved Hunger away absentmindedly.
"Don't go too far; curfew."
"Of course sir" he walked the grounds stopping ever so often and looking out he was looking for the guests ,but the area looked dull exept for a ally cat which he ate are making sure not to leave a bit of blood on the ground.

Delacare said:
'Let's talk about your magic hourglass. It seems that no matter how many sands fall, I have yet teached the point to flip it over. Care to explain?' Yes, he was pissed.
The Leader explained "The hourglass has been crafted with careful magic. When destiny stops. So will the sand. If destiny reverts itself, so will the sand. If the destiny I foretold is shattered, so will the hourglass. As long as the hourglass has not destroyed ITSELF, you are not to worry. They will still come... Tomorrow..."

Baku said:
Jacob said one thing to August "So long as you don't try to bug me about what Chris said about my family we are good. Now let's get to the Night Atrium so we can do whatever we need to do there."
@FireMaiden @Birdsie
FireMaiden said:
"Imma tag along with you guys," August answered.
Chris responded "Nah, I'm good. I'm going to headquarters, Jacob. That's where they are." referring to his family. Chris started walking down the street, then opened up the canals. He was about to jump inside, but he stopped. "You people comin' along? The nearest headquarter entry is just underground." he asked, looking at them. And he looked at Jacob, repeating what he said earlier "And yeah, we're continuing the mission tomorrow. For now it's in 'Aborted' mode. It goes back to 'Active' tomorrow at noon, right here."

Birdsie said:
The Leader explained "The hourglass has been crafted with careful magic. When destiny stops. So will the sand. If destiny reverts itself, so will the sand. If the destiny I foretold is shattered, so will the hourglass. As long as the hourglass has not destroyed ITSELF, you are not to worry. They will still come... Tomorrow..."
'You try my patience November. Next time 'Destiny' changes, I am the first one you calll. Understood?'

"Dadrel, tell everyone to be at ease. Our guests will arrive tomorrow. Rest for what's left of this night. Make sure that Somna and Sullem are put to bed, and someone tell Hunger we are no longer expecting guests." Even though he told everyone to be at ease, no one in the Complex was; the Lord Raven was not in a "rest easy" kind of mood.

Delacare said:
'You try my patience November. Next time 'Destiny' changes, I am the first one you calll. Understood?'
"Dadrel, tell everyone to be at ease. Our guests will arrive tomorrow. Rest for what's left of this night. Make sure that Somna and Sullem are put to bed, and someone tell Hunger we are no longer expecting guests." Even though he told everyone to be at ease, no one in the Complex was; the Lord Raven was not in a "rest easy" kind of mood.
The Leader was bored and didn't respond, he simply closed his eyelids and went to sleep on his throne. It was midnight already, after all.

He sighs as he curls up out side he looked like a rock and with his shell the only thing showing he was complete safe as he slept and actually warm @Delacare

Birdsie said:
Chris responded "Nah, I'm good. I'm going to headquarters, Jacob. That's where they are." referring to his family. Chris started walking down the street, then opened up the canals. He was about to jump inside, but he stopped. "You people comin' along? The nearest headquarter entry is just underground." he asked, looking at them. And he looked at Jacob, repeating what he said earlier "And yeah, we're continuing the mission tomorrow. For now it's in 'Aborted' mode. It goes back to 'Active' tomorrow at noon, right here."
Jacob followed Chris into the Canal. He was ready to see his family who didn't have to deal with death every day.

@Birdsie

Birdsie said:
August followed both of them, not saying anything.

Baku said:
Jacob followed Chris into the Canal. He was ready to see his family who didn't have to deal with death every day.
@Birdsie
FireMaiden said:
August followed both of them, not saying anything.
Chris jumped inside and as soon as he was down, he made place for Jacob. He walked a few steps forward, then through a maintenance door. Chris walked down a hallway and up to a vending machine, then he pressed several buttons in a seemingly random order, and the vending machine opened up. There was some sort of stairway, and Chris walked down the stairs. On their way, was a final door towards a huge, tremendous and expansive refugee camp behind. "That's the refugee camp, that I call the Headquarters." as they were approached by several armed guards. Chris said "They're with me." and the guards immidieately let the 3 of them through, without question.

There were many tents, made out of sturdy leather and materials. There were also several shacks made out of wood, and some even out of brick. The building that most stood out was in the middle, a big concrete building, taller and wider than the rest. It seems like everyone took electricity from it, as there were several towers connected to it with black wires. And smaller, black wires led from these towers to different buildings around town. The whole place was rather expansive Chris simply walked forward and along the way, a cat jumped into his way. Chris pet it, and picked it up, carrying it and petting it gently. After a few steps, he let it go, and the cat ran towards it's owner. He looked back at August and Jacob and said "You comin'? I'll lead you to your family. And I'll lead you to somewhere where you can stay for the night."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back