• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Remy's eyes opened with the kiss. And seeing that it was Rosemary, he started to blush.
"You... you are not Joffre. Did you.. did you hear that?"

[/QUOTE]
She nodded. "You're so cute when you sleep." she said, a huge smile on her face. She hugged him tightly.

(How about we time-skip until the next morning, so that people's wounds heal and shit? I want to move the main plot forward.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
(How about we time-skip until the next morning, so that people's wounds heal and shit? I want to move the main plot forward.)
(I have an idea on a sub-plot...anyways...before proceeding with the Lord Raven plot.)

[QUOTE="Eldritch Being](lets at least head over to lord ravens home before proceeding on a sub plot please)

[/QUOTE]
(The SUB PLOT is in Lord Raven home. I am actually waiting for him.)

Eldritch Being](I think that's majority) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31269-birdsie/ said:
@Birdsie[/URL]
(Let me count...

Correct.)

Timeskip of several hours...

Chris was waiting for the whole 'gang' at the destined location. He supported himself on a wall, with his back and with his arms crossed, while he stared down at the ground. He barely arrived, so he was not impatient at all, but he needed to be first to make sure there's no danger in the area. There were people everywhere on the streets, and the city was very alive. The MP patrols were average for the day, but a keen eye could see that they clearly had an increase, especially in equipment. Most likely due to yesterday's extreme events, such as Overwatch being called twice. The biggest problem was that Overwatch was defeated, meaning they would adapt to their defeat and create new tactics. Chris couldn't bear the thought of being attacked by several Overwatch squads at once, especially after they got upgraded.

Chris looked around, to see if anyone arrived yet.

@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer @Gabriel97 @Paint The Wind @Baku

Meanwhile sunlight and it's rays covered the city, as people walked out to do their everyday business. Restaurants, bars, shops, factories, theaters, and even cinemas all opened up for business, creating a wide array of movement around the city, for the people that required it's services. From time to time, a heavily armed squad of MP's could be visible, whether on patrol, or raiding a building due to suspicion of it's inhabitants. The MP's were armed slightly more than usual, and the squads were a bit bigger. It was all security measures, as the last night was quite extreme. Despite that, the city remained free of any checkpoints, or anything like that. On the rooftops, from several elevated locations, the keen eyes of Civil Protection snipers glanced around different areas, searching for any suspicious activity. Mostly unaware and oblivious to recent events, that were explained in newspapers with propaganda, the Citizens roamed the areas, streets and district of the city like blood cells in the veins of a human body.

@Eldritch Being @BadJoke @Zon dexan @Dawnblade @Delacare @Grizzlot

Jacob walked towards Chris with a bandage covering his left wrist. "Sorry about the wait Felicia was dressing the wound from the battle last night. Sadly my left arm isn't going to be of that much use for a while."

@Birdsie

Baku said:
Jacob walked towards Chris with a bandage covering his left wrist. "Sorry about the wait Felicia was dressing the wound from the battle last night. Sadly my left arm isn't going to be of that much use for a while."
@Birdsie
Chris recognized Jacob's voice, and said "My everything won't be of that much use for a while. That's what you get for being born with..." but he didn't finish, just sighed and turned his head to Jacob. His face was cold and neutral. Indifferent, that was the best way to describe it.

he wakes up stretching out his many muscles creating a very loud crack that could be heard for a good distance. he looked around to see a few men wondering down the street after looking around to see no MPs brave enough to come close he jumped the men killing them instantly without a sound a devouring their body's in a matter of minutes. he cleaned him self using a large piece of cloth from the warehouse he collapsed to clean off the wet blood before returning to the atrium and sitting against the wall near the main door leading into the chapel. he was for once in his life content happy to remain still and wait for guests.

@Delacare

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]She nodded. "You're so cute when you sleep." she said, a huge smile on her face. She hugged him tightly.

[/QUOTE]
"I... thank you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back