• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Birdsie said:
Chris laughed and said "I think everyone in this country had piano lessons." and then noticed the weird look that Vanessa was giving him while answering. "What's that supposed to mean, exactly?" he asked, slightly disturbed.
She sighed, "I was talking with August. And I didn't mean anything. If you don't know I am already engaged, so fuck off." She said with a joking tone, looking down at her watch again.

Gabriel97 said:
She sighed, "I was talking with August. And I didn't mean anything. If you don't know I am already engaged, so fuck off." She said with a joking tone, looking down at her watch again.
Chris said "I'm to fuck off? The joke's on you, because I don't like slutty girls. And excuse you too, because YOU teased me yourself, and I feel harrassed. I didn't plan to do anything, and you're the one trying to subliminaly flirt with me. YOU should fuck off, not me." with half-joking, and half-insulting tone. He didn't like her attitude. He never even planned to do anything with her, and she teased him and then let him down as if he actually liked her. That behaviour was one the same level as Remy's according to Chris.

Birdsie said:
Chris said "I'm to fuck off? The joke's on you, because I don't like slutty girls. And excuse you too, because YOU teased me yourself, and I feel harrassed. I didn't plan to do anything, and you're the one trying to subliminaly flirt with me. YOU should fuck off, not me." with half-joking, and half-insulting tone. He didn't like her attitude. He never even planned to do anything with her, and she teased him and then let him down as if he actually liked her. That behaviour was one the same level as Remy's according to Chris.
"What? I didn't tease you! I was joking with August!" She exclaimed, slapping him EXTREMELY hard on the cheek and kicking his nuts. "Fuck off." She said, in an offended tone, leaning on a wall again with her arms crossed.

FireMaiden said:
"Seriously, knock it off you two."
"He called me a slut." She said with a pissed tone, crossing her arms. "I joked, and he feels sexually harassed. SEXUALLY HARASSED! Fucking bullshit." She added with an angry tone.

Gabriel97 said:
"What? I didn't tease you! I was joking with August!" She exclaimed, slapping him EXTREMELY hard on the cheek and kicking his nuts. "Fuck off." She said, in an offended tone, leaning on a wall again with her arms crossed.
FireMaiden said:
When she slapped him, his cheek turned red from the force and when she kicked him, she broke a potion bottle that he had in his pants. It amortized the kick itself, but the glass surely wasn't too pleasant. The weird, green potion was all over his pants. He looked at her and said "That was crucial to our mission, Mr. Slutbag. Now I have to do two things because of you:

1. Change my pants.
  2. Buy a new Anti-Fear potion.

I congratulate you on using violence as responsibly, as you use your magic."

Birdsie said:
When she slapped him, his cheek turned red from the force and when she kicked him, she broke a potion bottle that he had in his pants. It amortized the kick itself, but the glass surely wasn't too pleasant. The weird, green potion was all over his pants. He looked at her and said "That was crucial to our mission, Mr. Slutbag. Now I have to do two things because of you:
  1. Change my pants.
  2. Buy a new Anti-Fear potion.

I congratulate you on using violence as responsibly, as you use your magic."
"I can do that in exactly 30 seconds. A potion shop is EXACTLY IN FRONT OF YOUR FUCKING EYES." She said with a more pissed tone, and more offended tone, while she stared at him with a really angry look.

Gabriel97 said:
"I can do that in exactly 30 seconds. A potion shop is EXACTLY IN FRONT OF YOUR FUCKING EYES." She said with a more pissed tone, and more offended tone, while she stared at him with a really angry look.
FireMaiden said:
Chris smiled in a very douchey way, then with a sarcastically happy voice; said "And you can fuck up a whole covert operation in LESS than 30 seconds. Your ability to be a thorn up my ass is far above average! That's for sure! And besides, it's the ONLY ability above average that you have developed!" and then looked down at himself, raising his hands to avoid getting any of the liquidous potion on his hands. "I'm going home to change my pants. You two? Get me an Anti-Fear potion, strongest type you can find!" as he walked into a canal, to move towards Headquarters... to his house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chris smiled in a very douchey way, then with a sarcastically happy voice; said "And you can fuck up a whole covert operation in LESS than 30 seconds. Your ability to be a thorn up my ass is far above average! That's for sure! And besides, it's the ONLY ability above average that you have developed!" and then looked down at himself, raising his hands to avoid getting any of the liquidous potion on his hands. "I'm going home to change my pants. You two? Get me an Anti-Fear potion, strongest type you can find!" as he walked into a canal, to move towards Headquarters... to his house.
She sighed and went in the potion store. She took an Anti-Fear potion and payed for it, walking outside the store. "Alright, done." She exclaimed, putting it in her bag and leaning on the wall again. She wondered where Arthur was.

@Safety Hammer

@Birdsie[/URL] ? I want to fucking kill your character.)
(Go ahead and do it. The main plot will die with him, and we can change the plot for something else. Such as Overwatch Soldiers hunting you people down, one by one in your sleep. Or Kefka gaining a physical form and conquering the world. So many options other than waiting several days for two characters to get in place.)

Birdsie said:
(Go ahead and do it. The main plot will die with him, and we can change the plot for something else. Such as Overwatch Soldiers hunting you people down, one by one in your sleep. Or Kefka gaining a physical form and conquering the world. So many options other than waiting several days for two characters to get in place.)
(If you are referring to Rosemary and Remy, they are already there.)

Birdsie said:
(THEY ARE ALREADY TH- I hate timezones. I hate them. Kill all timezones.)
Chris walked forward and took the Anti-Fear potion from Vanessa. "Here's the mission: The Leader wants to recruit Lord Raven to our cause... that's your part in the mission. I have to... uh, do something else. Meanwhile. Anyway, let's just go, alright? Any questions?" he asked, looking at the group.

@Paint The Wind @Safety Hammer @FireMaiden @Gabriel97
"Where are you going? We don't know what to say." Rosemary said.

Birdsie said:
(THEY ARE ALREADY TH- I hate timezones. I hate them. Kill all timezones.)
Chris walked forward and took the Anti-Fear potion from Vanessa. "Here's the mission: The Leader wants to recruit Lord Raven to our cause... that's your part in the mission. I have to... uh, do something else. Meanwhile. Anyway, let's just go, alright? Any questions?" he asked, looking at the group.

@Paint The Wind @Safety Hammer @FireMaiden @Gabriel97
"What do you mean by something else?"

"What do you mean by something else?"

Birdsie said:
Chris said "The same place as yesterday, duh. Except today no random... street-tard will stop us. The Nightfall Atrium, that's where we're going." turning towards Rosemary. He heard the two questions from the two voices. "Can't tell you. If I could, then I would."
@Baku @FireMaiden @Gabriel97
Rosemary sighed softly and shivered, it was a little cold. She wrapped her cloak a little bit tighter around herself.

Birdsie said:
Chris said "The same place as yesterday, duh. Except today no random... street-tard will stop us. The Nightfall Atrium, that's where we're going." turning towards Rosemary. He heard the two questions from the two voices. "Can't tell you. If I could, then I would."
@Baku @FireMaiden @Gabriel97
"I don't know if it is true, but they say that Lord Raven is holding...a demonic host." She said with a really skeptic tone, crossing her arms and preparing her equipment under her cloak.

(nesmíme plakat na to, co bylo dobré a zemřel, ale nyní přináší lepší věci v tomto životě)

(you must not cry at what was good and dead, but now brings better things in this life)

@Delacare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back