• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Chris grabbed his revolver and shot several ICE-enchanted bullets at him, then said "You're a retard, and you need to die!" with a half-aggressive voice.

Meanwhile over 150 soldiers that happened to be on patrol of the zone apparently came to hear the commotion and have all surrounded the area, with them included over 15 tanks, 20 armored vehicles and an air balloon armed with military-grade weaponry. All of them aimed towards the tank, and prepared to open fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chris grabbed his revolver and shot several ICE-enchanted bullets at him, then said "You're a retard, and you need to die!" with a half-aggressive voice.
Meanwhile over 150 soldiers that happened to be on patrol of the zone apparently came to hear the commotion and have all surrounded the area, with them included over 15 tanks, 20 armored vehicles and an air balloon armed with military-grade weaponry. All of them aimed towards the tank, and prepared to open fire.
"Goddammit....."

I shoot my hellish chains around my chest taking the brunt of the damage.the force still knocking me down. "My dear friend, we are In this tank together and I just wanna get to know you, so we can be better friends. I'd advise against shooting me again my beautiful manchild." leans in to kiss Chris. @Birdsie @Baku @FireMaiden @Safety Hammer.

FireMaiden said:
"Goddammit....."
Chris closed his eyes, took a VEEEEEEEEEERY deep breath and said "Well. I have to stop being rude, and behave properly before we die. People. I know that it has been a very short period of time, but I have grown to like all of you. I consider you friends, and it has been pleasure to... fight with you, despite the fact that we did not fight anyone so far. It has been an honor, a pleasure and a great pain straight into my ass... but still an honor." as he reloaded his revolver, preparing for what he thought would be his last fight ever. "All because of some retard with chains, that just had to attract the authorities." but then saw him nearing in.

@Safety Hammer @FireMaiden @Paint The Wind @Gabriel97

Chris kicked the weird person away and said "What the fuck do you think you're doing? And we're gonna die here together, is for sure. WELL, I AIN'T GOING DOWN THAT EASY!" he said, getting up and walking over to the hole in the tank's armor.

@Azazel Hellborne

Meanwhile, even more police arrived and one of them spoke up, aiming a carbine towards the tank. "Please, make this easy for the departament and lay down your weapons, walk out of the vehicle and give up, thank you!"

Chris jumped out, matrix-style and yelled "NEVER TAKING ME ALIVE!" as he opened fire upon the masses of the MP's. His 6 bullets took down 6 of them. But 6 bullets are 6 bullets, and...

A Police Officer shot Chris in the chest, causing minor internal damage. Chris grunted in pain "AGH, FUCK! AT LEAST I FOUGHT UNTIL THE END!" and dropped his gun, lying on the ground and bleeding in pain. The Police Officer said "Uh... target down?" with a confused voice.

The Police Officer yelled again "By the way, we requested Overwatch! You're... uh, screwed." aiming his gun towards the tank, hoping that they'd see the sense and walk out with their hands up.

Baku said:
(You fools this was my story and you ruined it. Time to get things back on track.)
((I'm afraid we can't. We're all going to die in here, because one idiot had to play with chains. How many magical psychopaths can there be in one fucking city? Well, apparently enough to take us all down before the first boss fight even happened.))

FireMaiden said:
(What the hell is even going on?)
((We have been compromised, and are completely surrounded by half of the city's military forces. The tank we are in is immobile, and around us are legions upon legions of soldiers and tanks, surrounding us, as we await our deaths... or we can give up.))

Baku said:
(Time to get the watchers in this story.)
((What the fuck are the watchers?... I don't remember discussing this with you... ?))

(They were supernatural beings that I forgot to mention. Namely the "fix any fuck up characters.)

Baku said:
(They were supernatural beings that I forgot to mention. Namely the "fix any fuck up characters.)
((OH WAIT. RIGHT... THESE... Can you remind me what they do?))

BadJoke said:
He could hear the impending doom what fun was happening with out a clown. he got on his mask and pants his head lighting on fire as he grabbed his machete and 1911 pistol and made way to the fun.
@Birdsie @Safety Hammer @Azazel Hellborne @FireMaiden @Baku
Remy grinned wildly as he took out his pack of cards and shot them at the soldiers. Each card exploded on impact with the force of a grenade. Soldiers were exploding into body parts and red paste all along g the streets.

gambit.gif

(anything is fun if you think about it) he took one of the officers from around the side silently killing him and taking his form he walks silently over to a box of anti tank shells. and dragging them quietly into one of the near by huge apartment buildings "can't have the fun end now can I? " he said as he rigged the rounds to explode on the wall facing the mps he set them to a timer of 20 seconds and running for his life. (Lets try this)

@Birdsie @FireMaiden @Baku

Safety Hammer]Remy grinned wildly as he took out his pack of cards and shot them at the soldiers. Each card exploded on impact with the force of a grenade. Soldiers were exploding into body parts and red paste all along g the streets. [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s57/legolas_013/gambit.gif[/IMG] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=BadJoke](anything is fun if you think about it) he took one of the officers from around the side silently killing him and taking his form he walks silently over to a box of anti tank shells. and dragging them quietly into one of the near by huge apartment buildings "can't have the fun end now can I? " he said as he rigged the rounds to explode on the wall facing the mps he set them to a timer of 20 seconds and running for his life. (Lets try this) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31269-birdsie/ said:
One of the Officers took cover and said "Uh, shit... where's the radio." patting his chest for the said item. "HERE." he said in slight happiness, as he grabbed it and radio'ed in "D-Dispatch. This is Sergeant Haruka, we need Overwatch ASAP, over! They are eating through our ranks! I don't know if we can hold the line!" with slight disruptions. "Copy that, Haruka. Overwach inbound, all forces: Tactical retreat."

All of the Soldiers, tanks and everything else started fleeing. Not in fear though, it was organized, tactical, planned and executed.

Several of the MP's have died, however they started evacuating.

Birdsie said:
Chris closed his eyes, took a VEEEEEEEEEERY deep breath and said "Well. I have to stop being rude, and behave properly before we die. People. I know that it has been a very short period of time, but I have grown to like all of you. I consider you friends, and it has been pleasure to... fight with you, despite the fact that we did not fight anyone so far. It has been an honor, a pleasure and a great pain straight into my ass... but still an honor." as he reloaded his revolver, preparing for what he thought would be his last fight ever. "All because of some retard with chains, that just had to attract the authorities." but then saw him nearing in.

Chris kicked the weird person away and said "What the fuck do you think you're doing? And we're gonna die here together, is for sure. WELL, I AIN'T GOING DOWN THAT EASY!" he said, getting up and walking over to the hole in the tank's armor.

@Azazel Hellborne

Meanwhile, even more police arrived and one of them spoke up, aiming a carbine towards the tank. "Please, make this easy for the departament and lay down your weapons, walk out of the vehicle and give up, thank you!"

Chris jumped out, matrix-style and yelled "NEVER TAKING ME ALIVE!" as he opened fire upon the masses of the MP's. His 6 bullets took down 6 of them. But 6 bullets are 6 bullets, and...

A Police Officer shot Chris in the chest, causing minor internal damage. Chris grunted in pain "AGH, FUCK! AT LEAST I FOUGHT UNTIL THE END!" and dropped his gun, lying on the ground and bleeding in pain. The Police Officer said "Uh... target down?" with a confused voice.

The Police Officer yelled again "By the way, we requested Overwatch! You're... uh, screwed." aiming his gun towards the tank, hoping that they'd see the sense and walk out with their hands up.
"Oi dickhead! Do you have a regulator on your heart thing?"

Birdsie said:

@Azazel Hellborne

Rosemary, who was known for her stealth, managed to peek up out of the hatch just enough to get the tip of her revolver out and fired, killing several people as she fired as many times as she could.

Birdsie said:
One of the Officers took cover and said "Uh, shit... where's the radio." patting his chest for the said item. "HERE." he said in slight happiness, as he grabbed it and radio'ed in "D-Dispatch. This is Sergeant Haruka, we need Overwatch ASAP, over! They are eating through our ranks! I don't know if we can hold the line!" with slight disruptions. "Copy that, Haruka. Overwach inbound, all forces: Tactical retreat."
All of the Soldiers, tanks and everything else started fleeing. Not in fear though, it was organized, tactical, planned and executed.

Several of the MP's have died, however they started evacuating.
"Where are you going? THE PARTY HAS JUST BEGUN!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Remy grinned wildly as he took out his pack of cards and shot them at the soldiers. Each card exploded on impact with the force of a grenade. Soldiers were exploding into body parts and red paste all along g the streets.
gambit.gif

[/QUOTE]
(I love Gambit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back