• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Birdsie said:
(Okay, here's my idea: Let's just say the Watcher got intimidated of the 9 Overwatch Soldiers and ran away??? Or something??? ANYTHING?!?!?)
(Or how about we just take out the whole Watcher thing because to be bluntly honest, it's deus ex machina.)

Baku said:
(I was the one who made the concept. The events that happen from here on is up to you guys. Also good idea Birdsie I am meaning to make this guy lazy.)
(Yeah, but it's not YOUR STORY.)

Baku said:
(I was the one who made the concept. The events that happen from here on is up to you guys. Also good idea Birdsie I am meaning to make this guy lazy.)
(It's your concept.)

(Ok fine I used the wrong words. This is my concept and OUR story.)

Last edited by a moderator:
BadJoke said:
(I collapsed a building on these people though no one did anything with it)
@Birdsie
(It's one of the most wide streets in the city + Most of them are superhuman + Most of them are covered from above)

Baku said:
(Ok fine I used the wrong words. This is my concept and OUR story.)
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](It's your concept.)

[/QUOTE]
(OKAY, How about this? I'll use a Deus Ex Machina, to cure a Deus Ex Machina?)

latest

Suddenly, out of nowhere teleported in: A new type of an Overwatch Soldier. One of the old models said "Overwatch Phase II has been designed to deal with Watchers like you. Step away or face the wrath of the biggest military advancement in history." with a threatning voice. You could sense a humungous amount of power from the new figure. Little did anyone know, the Overwatch Phase II was a Prototype, and due to being disconnected from his... genetube, he was about to die from a heart-attack. The Overwatch Soldiers were hoping he'd live long enough to intimidate the Watcher into running. The Overwatch Phase II was far above the power level of any Overwatch Soldier that has ever been bred, but unfortunately for him, his lifespan was about to be cut short.

(covered by what? + a large building is still distracting + its the biggest building around + I'm just trying to help jezz)

@Birdsie

Birdsie said:
The Overwatch Soldier walked up to Chris and grabbed him as a bulletshield. "Go ahead, not only do I have this guy, but also my armor can resist that stuff. I dare you to shoot." he said, and laughed at her threat.
"Wow, how cliché."

BadJoke said:
(covered by what? + a large building is still distracting + its the biggest building around + I'm just trying to help jezz)
@Birdsie
(By the tank, and we're really in the middle of something. The main plot halted completely... we're de-railing, unfortunately. This is... bad...)

Birdsie said:
(OKAY, How about this? I'll use a Deus Ex Machina, to cure a Deus Ex Machina?)
latest

Suddenly, out of nowhere teleported in: A new type of an Overwatch Soldier. One of the old models said "Overwatch Phase II has been designed to deal with Watchers like you. Step away or face the wrath of the biggest military advancement in history." with a threatning voice. You could sense a humungous amount of power from the new figure. Little did anyone know, the Overwatch Phase II was a Prototype, and due to being disconnected from his... genetube, he was about to die from a heart-attack. The Overwatch Soldiers were hoping he'd live long enough to intimidate the Watcher into running. The Overwatch Phase II was far above the power level of any Overwatch Soldier that has ever been bred, but unfortunately for him, his lifespan was about to be cut short.
[media]

[/media]

FireMaiden said:
"Wow, how cliché."
The Overwatch Soldier responded with "At least I'm not as short as you." in a half-baked, aggressive voice. Then aimed his weapon at Chris. "Out of the tank now, or this silverhead gets the easy way out." Chris got mad at the Soldier, who called him a silverhead and responded with "Who are you calling silverhead, you knuckleface?" with an aggressive tone.

(THATS WHY IM TRYING TO HELP all of our guys are in a tank so if I collapsed a building it would mostly effect the mps giving you a chance to escape to the church)

@Birdsie

Birdsie said:
(By the tank, and we're really in the middle of something. The main plot halted completely... we're de-railing, unfortunately. This is... bad...)
(Let's just erase all of the crap with the watcher, let there be a fire fight, and then both sides retreat with injuries?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Let's just erase all of the carp with the watcher, let there be a fire fight, and then both sides retreat with injuries?)

[/QUOTE]
((Does everyone agree with the above? (Please, say yes...) ))

Birdsie said:
The Overwatch Soldier responded with "At least I'm not as short as you." in a half-baked, aggressive voice. Then aimed his weapon at Chris. "Out of the tank now, or this silverhead gets the easy way out." Chris got mad at the Soldier, who called him a silverhead. Chris responded with "Who are you calling silverhead, you knuckleface?" with an aggressive tone.
August glared at the man, "What did you just call me?" She asked with a small fake chuckle.

((GREEEAAAT. Then the Watcher thing never happened, carry on!))
FireMaiden said:
August glared at the man, "What did you just call me?" She asked with a small fake chuckle.
The Overwatch Soldier responded with "I called you short, now get out of there with your hands in the air. Or he's getting a bullet shoved in his face." and a demanding tone. Chris responded with "Oh-oho-ho... pal, you just did a fatal mistake... I feel sorry for ya."

@Safety Hammer[/URL] @Baku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back