• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

I surround myself completely in my chains hoping for the best as I hop out the tank and scream muffledly "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!!!" I try my best to hobble away, I use my single remaing chain and lash out attaching it to a building and launching myself up as I get shot at with an inummeral amount of bullets, which redirects my launch into the side of a building throwing me through the window.(bow in leaving you to die manchild.)

((I can't fucking believe this *Repedeatly slams desk with his forehead* I was saving Overwatch for the LAST BOSS FIGHT, and you guys already caused me to summon them twice.))

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Oi dickhead! Do you have a regulator on your heart thing?"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Rosemary, who was known for her stealth, managed to peek up out of the hatch just enough to get the tip of her revolver out and fired, killing several people as she fired as many times as she could.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Where are you going? THE PARTY HAS JUST BEGUN!"

[/QUOTE]
Chris yelled back "YES, GO AHEAD!..." but then he noticed the retreating troops. "WAIT, DON'T!" he yelled again, and slowly got back up, watching in confusion. "I think we scar-" he said, then was punched by an Overwatch Soldier that teleported him. The punch straight into his jawline caused brain-damage and the jawbones breaking. Chris was sent back flying into a building on the other side of the street. The Overwatch soldier slowly made his way towards him, probably to finish him off.

combine_concept_old_by_the_higgins.png

Another Overwatch Soldier teleported in and responded "Party just begun? That's right, and we're the hosts." as he opened fire at Remington. The vibro-ammunition within Overwatch Soldier magazines worked like mini-lightsabers being launched at you with high-speed. Extremely hot magic-infused bullets.

After the two of them, several others teleported in too. In total there were 10 of them.

(Well they watch for any breaks in the universal laws. Namely going against the events that are meant to happen, Attempting to bring the dead back to life. Well what they do is dependant on the watcher)

A white figure looked over the destruction. "I swear you let some freaks of nature run loose and this is what happens. Oh what is that Morgana the Winters are in there. Well lets leave em for... Oh fine I know they're important. Skeith out." Skeith dropped down in front of the tank.

@Birdsie @FireMaiden @Paint The Wind @Safety Hammer

the bomb went off sending the huge building toppling onto the mps that lay below he how ever had already made across the street to azazel hold out his hand for his new friend. "your fun lets go to church" he said grabbing azazel and dragging him to his feet as he tugged him toward the church.

@Azazel Hellborne

Birdsie said:
((I can't fucking believe this *Repedeatly slams desk with his forehead* I was saving Overwatch for the LAST BOSS FIGHT, and you guys already caused me to summon them twice.))
Chris yelled back "YES, GO AHEAD!..." but then he noticed the retreating troops. "WAIT, DON'T!" he yelled again, and slowly got back up, watching in confusion. "I think we scar-" he said, then was punched by an Overwatch Soldier that teleported him. The punch straight into his jawline caused brain-damage and the jawbones breaking. Chris was sent back flying into a building on the other side of the street. The Overwatch soldier slowly made his way towards him, probably to finish him off.

Another Overwatch Soldier teleported in and responded "Party just begun? That's right, and we're the hosts." as he opened fire at Remington. The vibro-ammunition within Overwatch Soldier magazines worked like mini-lightsabers being launched at you with high-speed. Extremely hot magic-infused bullets.

After the two of them, several others teleported in too. In total there were 10 of them.
"Oh fuck." Rosemary said. She pulled Remy down. "Stay down!" she yelled.

@Safety Hammer

Theo led Hunger through several corridors until they reached the oldest part of the temple complex. Here, one could feel how ancient these stone walls were. As they continued, the paths began to descend gradually until they were descending staircases.

The walls were covered in carving and paintings from the time when the Gods had walked the earth. They still looked new. The ceiling and floors gave off a soft and pale white light.

"I am taking you to one of the oldest chambers in the temple. It holds something that may, in time, help you regain something of what you used to be. Right now, it will suffice in occupying your mind when you must be idle." Theo passed several carvings of doors in the walls in he reached a platform.

There was another flight of stairs that led down to a large door covered in seals and bindings. On the platform was a single door, carved with strangely intersecting lines and painted emerald green, with the lines being fill what appeared to be liquid diamond, that appeared to pulsed with its own light.

Theo waved his hand and the door shimmered and became real. What had previously been a door only big enough for a cat became large enough for Hunger to pass through at full height. Theo waved his hand again and the door swung open.

Beyond the door, there was a circular chamber large enough to hold a football ((not the American kind)) field in. It was a place of meeting, filled with rows of stone benches that were carved from the chamber itself. At the center of the room, sat a wide, shallow pool filled to the brim with liquid energy.

@Eldritch Being

((Lore post incoming @Birdsie ))

FireMaiden said:
August had just been hanging out in the tank, not really feeling like doing anything.
Chris was approached by the Overwatch Soldier, who used the fact that Chris had no support to his advantage. He held up Chris by his neck, and as Chris was half-concious it was hard to resist. "I'm takin' you in, pumpkin." only to grunt in pain, when a piece of rubble from The Jester's explosion hit him. Chris took the chance and slowly crawled towards the tank. The Overwatch Soldier stood up once again, and aimed his gun at Chris. "Hold it." he said, and Chris stopped in fear of his life. (Good moment to step in and save him heroically, by the way)

Paint The Wind]"Oh fuck." Rosemary said. She pulled Remy down. "Stay down!" she yelled. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL]
Baku said:
(Well they watch for any breaks in the universal laws. Namely going against the events that are meant to happen, Attempting to bring the dead back to life. Well what they do is dependant on the watcher)
A white figure looked over the destruction. "I swear you let some freaks of nature run loose and this is what happens. Oh what is that Morgana the Winters are in there. Well lets leave em for... Oh fine I know they're important. Skeith out." Skeith dropped down in front of the tank.

@Birdsie @FireMaiden @Paint The Wind @Safety Hammer
The Overwatch Soldiers ceased their fire, but kept their guns peeled on everyone. "Listen up, all of you. Hands in the air, and we have no trouble." they all chanted, in unison, as if they were of one mind.

Seeing Skeith drop onto the Tank, one of the Overwatch Soldiers said "Unconfirmed Biotic (Life-form). Identify!" with a demanding voice, aiming his gun at Skeith.

Birdsie said:
Chris was approached by the Overwatch Soldier, who used the fact that Chris had no support to his advantage. He held up Chris by his neck, and as Chris was half-concious it was hard to resist. "I'm takin' you in, pumpkin." only to grunt in pain, when a piece of rubble from The Jester's explosion hit him. Chris took the chance and slowly crawled towards the tank. The Overwatch Soldier stood up once again, and aimed his gun at Chris. "Hold it." he said, and Chris stopped in fear of his life. (Good moment to step in and save him heroically, by the way)
The Overwatch Soldiers ceased their fire, but kept their guns peeled on everyone. "Listen up, all of you. Hands in the air, and we have no trouble." they all chanted, in unison, as if they were of one mind.

Seeing Skeith drop onto the Tank, one of the Overwatch Soldiers said "Unconfirmed Biotic (Life-form). Identify!" with a demanding voice, aiming his gun at Skeith.
"Fuck." Rosemary said softly. She looked at the team. "Well, we'll die either way. What do you say?"

@Baku @FireMaiden @Safety Hammer

He thought this might be a polite way of asking him to take a bath he thought as he passed through and waded into the

Water.

@Delacare

Last edited by a moderator:
BadJoke said:
the bomb went off sending the huge building toppling onto the mps that lay below he how ever had already made across the street to azazel hold out his hand for his new friend. "your fun lets go to church" he said grabbing azazel and dragging him to his feet as he tugged him toward the church.
@Azazel Hellborne
I let him tug me along as my chains start to weaken bit by bit ,but still ultra strong"I like new friends"

Birdsie said:

Remy looked at the Overwatch soldiers and grinned.

mouth-catch-bullet-o.gif

(Fun fact: the lightsaber element to the bullets were lost as soon as Remy caught one. Remy absorbs kinetic energy, so now he can shoot said bullet back at the overwatch soldiers with the same speed.)

Birdsie said:
"Hey dumbass!" August said, her head poking out of the hatch of the tank. "I'm in the tank, I have a giant gun I will shoot you with!"

Eldritch Being]He thought this might be a polite way of asking him to take a bath he thought as he passed through and waded into the Water. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
@Delacare[/URL]
"This is the Ley Room. It contains a well that sit directly on the second biggest Ley line nexus in the city. In the last few centuries of the Gods' time, priests and practitioners of magic would gather here and use its power to perform marvels. The Gods became withdrawn from the world long before they truly abandoned it. Here, mortals could work together to tap into that power and weave powerful magicks. They couldn't do much though; Ley lines are tricky like that. Any magicker ((someone who practices magic regardless of their referred school or method of casting e.i. witch vs mage vs sorcerer vs shaman)) could tap into a nearby Ley line and augment their power in those days. The problem was that the more power you wished to channel towards a goal, the more concentration the Lines required. In places like these, minds could be woven together to meet the demands of the Lines." Theo had made his way to the center of the room and sat on the edge of the well.

"Unfortunately, I can't use this power. In a world where magic has become scarce, I'm considered too powerful; I'd need a legion of magicker minds to tame the Lines. I brought you here so that the proximity to so much energy could assuage your hunger. Also, you have no skill with magic, and the potential you are filled with is mine. This nexus could help you clear your mind, and maybe remember your past more clearly. The Ley lines are all about flowing and connecting, if you meditate on them, they will do the same to your mind."

The Overwatch Soldiers were speaking with each other, clearly telepathically instead of through radio. They all said "Copy." in unison, as if they came up with a plan. One of them stepped out and said "Give up, right now or face extinction."

Then they all heard Skeith's speech. "Watcher?" they all quietly whispered in surprise. One of them looked at the others and panicked "SHIT! We need Phase II!" and the other aruged "Phase II is not prepared for engagement, you imbecile!"

The one that panicked teleported out in fear, but the others remained. One of them said "Look, Watcher. You have no right to intervene with destiny." as he slowly tapped something on the back of his helmet, perhaps a button? Then another one stepped out and said "We have orders. We did nothing wrong against fate. Step away and let us proceed, or we will tap into fate ourselves. Last warning."

FireMaiden said:
"Hey dumbass!" August said, her head poking out of the hatch of the tank. "I'm in tank, I have a giant gun I will shoot you with!"
The Overwatch Soldier walked up to Chris and grabbed him as a bulletshield. "Go ahead, not only do I have this guy, but also my armor can resist that stuff. I dare you to shoot." he said, and laughed at her threat.

((If y'all never even make it INTO the Nighfall Atrium district much less the Temple, it'll only be to soon. (-n-)))

(Because there is no fun in you making this supreme being. Why not make it fun by having our guys decimate these guys, have our people be injured, and then work on subplots?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Because there is no fun in you making this supreme being. Why not make it fun by having our guys decimate these guys, have our people be injured, and then work on subplots?)

[/QUOTE]
Baku said:
(Yes I am doing it. I will not have my story be ended so early.)
((I think they can take on a Watcher. I Mean, it IS 9 of them, not just one.))

Baku said:
(What the hell do you mean your story? This RP isn't just for you, my friend.)

Baku said:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](What the hell do you mean your story? This RP isn't just for you, my friend.)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay, here's my idea: Let's just say the Watcher got intimidated of the 9 Overwatch Soldiers and ran away??? Or something??? ANYTHING?!?!? In the previous RP's so far: All of the Adventurers were OP killing machines that killed normal soldiers at will. If we give them an even match; It'll add adrenaline.)

(I was the one who made the concept. The events that happen from here on is up to you guys. Also good idea Birdsie I am meaning to make this guy lazy.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back