• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Birdsie said:
"We're all killing innocent people already. Here, I said it in one sentence. You, me, your brother. Everyone in this vehicle is a monster with no regard for human life. All of these officers had their families." he said, looking at the body of one of the MP's that he's shot. His face was cold and neutral, and he didn't seem to care, or be bothered by it.
Chris looked at Arthur and said "Very helpful. Thanks for showing me what it was like to sleep with that guy, but I didn't really ask you for that. I asked you how much longer until we arrive at the location." with a short smile stacking up. He enjoyed messing with these people, then said "Alright. I'll stop being a dickwad, but really: How much longer?"
"Five minutes. And fuck off anyways."

Eldritch Being](hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAA no reason) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL]
(No seriously.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Five minutes. And fuck off anyways."

[/QUOTE]
Chris responded "With pleasure, if you'd be good enough to explain to me why we drove over a fucking cat just a moment ago." with an accussing tone, he did not sound very happy about it either.

(so the tentacle monster meets the pervert my character hates every attribute of remmy he has no honor he sleeps around and is proud of it he stabs people in the back and uses a small hidden blade my character is a honorable warrior with a huge appetite who is suppost to help make you guys our enemy this is going to be interesting if he and remmy talk) @Safety Hammer

((Get your asses to my district already. Watching some guys bro-fist it out while sitting on a ledge isn't going to entertain Theo for long. With his newfound power, "innocent" MPs may just start dropping like flies.))

Birdsie said:
Chris responded "With pleasure, if you'd be good enough to explain to me why we drove over a fucking cat just a moment ago." with an accussing tone, he did not sound very happy about it either.
"He ran over a cat?" August asked, sounding a bit horrified.

FireMaiden said:
"He ran over a cat?" August asked, sounding a bit horrified.
Baku said:
Jacob snapped at everyone. "Look can we stop bickering for five minutes?"
@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer @Birdsie
"I apologize, because I lied. No, he didn't. I was just bluffing to see if you all like cats. And you passed the test." he said looking at August. "I can officialy consider you my friend, but you..." he looked over at Jacob "You're trying to tell me that cats don't matter to you?" with a drop of sweat streaming down his forehead, clearly from tension and stress that he is under. "You're trying to tell me that these poor, adorable, cute, harmless creatures don't have the slightest significance? IS THAT IT?!" he yelled in near anger.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey I like Cats. Much to the ire of my family. Given that we are Celtic we believe that there is a demonic cat. I could show you the picture if you would like."

@Birdsie

Baku said:
"Hey I like Cats. Much to the ire of my family. Given that we are Celtic we believe that there is a demonic cat. I could show you the picture if you would like."
@Birdsie
Chris looked at Jacob with a distrustful gaze and said "I still don't trust you. You did not react at all, when I mentioned a cat being killed." with an accussing, inquisitive voice of someone that demands justice. All that Chris could think about was how horrible it was not to even flinch at the thought of a poor cat being killed by someone. "Well..." he muttered out and continued looking forward, with determined, half-angry eyes.

Theo had had enough, this was getting nowhere, and the sands in the hourglass were falling a smidgen faster now.

With his new feather step, Theo appeared between the three idiots in the swirl of a single feather.

"I think that that is quite enough. The three of you are going to get yourselves killed. If the Watchdogs catch whiff of this, you will all be dead." Theo spun out a concealing fog to hide the group for now, but he wasn't allowing anyone to speak until he had finished his little speech.

"Hunger, we really must work on your self control. You simply cannot go around eating random people off the street; you don't know where it's been." Completely missing the wrongness of eating people off the street, he turned to the elf.

"You there, elf, I know you used some type of energy theft magic, be it life, mana, or soul, but I want you to see something. Upon Hunger's chest is my mark, similar to the one on my stomach. He is mine, and if you ever try to take what is mine again, I will rip your heart from your chest and eat it." Turning finally to the strange man in the skintight suit.

"I don't know who or what you are, but I suggest you learn respect for other people property. That is, if you plan on surviving for long in this city." It was obvious he meant Hunger and not the building his flying body had demolished.

"Now, I have somewhere else to be, and this was nowhere near as fun as I'd hoped. Hunger, come!" He snapped his fingers and he and the abomination sank into their shadows a disappeared. The concealing fog faded away at the same time.

They would appear in a courtyard of the Complex, under the shadow of a raven statue.

"What exactly were you hoping to accomplish, Hunger?" His voice pulsed with irritation.

@VY Canis Majoris @Azazel Hellborne

((how's that @Eldritch Being ))

Birdsie said:
"I apologize, because I lied. No, he didn't. I was just bluffing to see if you all like cats. And you passed the test." he said looking at August. "I can officialy consider you my friend, but you..." he looked over at Jacob "You're trying to tell me that cats don't matter to you?" with a drop of sweat streaming down his forehead, clearly from tension and stress that he is under. "You're trying to tell me that these poor, adorable, cute, harmless creatures don't have the slightest significance? IS THAT IT?!" he yelled in near anger.
"That was so mean," August said quietly.

FireMaiden said:
"That was so mean," August said quietly.
Chris said "No, it wasn't." with a disagreeing voice. "I was making sure that everyone in this place is lawful, and likes cats. That's all." he added afterwards and sat back. Chris was getting a bit impatient for their arrival at the Atrium...

(thank you)

"you can't find many elves any more and they taste so good but I'm sorry lord raven we have guests to prepare for" he said apologetically bowing low to show respect " what do you need of me before the guests arrive? " he asks in a solemn and servile tone.

@Delacare @Azazel Hellborne @VY Canis Majoris

Eldritch Being](thank you) "you can't find many elves any more and they taste so good but I'm sorry lord raven we have guests to prepare for" he said apologetically bowing low to show respect " what do you need of me before the guests arrive? " he asks in a solemn and servile tone. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
Theo honestly wanted to stay mad for longer, but Hunger is so cute when he submits.

"It's ok." He sigh heavily.

"The preparations are all complete, which is why I came to watch you. You mustn't go out after curfew. The Overwatch would be called out for yo with no delay, and they are a foe more fearsome than even I'm equipped to handle just yet." He patted Hunger's head. A thought came to his mind and he turned and walked to the door.

"Come. There's something I want to show you. I think it'll help curb your rampant curiosities."

I hear a loud noise and scramble to inspect it. Discovering it is a tank i get extremely giddy because I love destruction and tanks are the epitamy of destruction. I find the tank rolling down the street. I summon three chains and latch them to the hatch of the tank, ripping it off then jumping inside and screaming "Beautiful destruction!"@Birdsie @Baku @FireMaiden @Safety Hammer .

Birdsie said:
((You are fully aware that it is Yellow Curfew and that the tank we are driving with is driving through a heavily patrolled, occupied street. Right?))
(What part of chaotic evil do you not understand? That means I'm insane and logic no longer applies, besides I'm very fast and agile.)

[QUOTE="Azazel Hellborne](What part of chaotic evil do you not understand? That means I'm insane and logic no longer applies, besides I'm very fast and agile.)

[/QUOTE]
((Well, alright. Please, prepare to be completely buttraped by the city's defense forces.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back