• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Birdsie said:
Chris just sat there, waiting for them to finally get to the location. After a few seconds he spoke up "Red curfew starts in a bit, let's hurry up, alright?" with a slightly concerned voice. Red curfew would be extreme if they were discovered, even with a tank.
Arthur started to drive said tank.

(One line is all I can do right now xD )

The half-elf took in some of the soul, but was quick to find the body of the beast was on alert of his attack. He rolled onto his hands and knees and leaped diagonally onto his shoulder and out behind it. "That was close. This thing seems omniable in its ability to attack." However, the effect from his spell didn't seem to do much against the large beast, but he grabbed something. The power coursing through his right and left arm. He felt a strange tingle of power like a thousand fire ants crawling and biting their way up his arms.

He looked down and saw the aura of magical energy glowing. Markings slowly formed on his fingers, palm and forearm. They stopped a quarter of the way up. Was this the result of taking in such power? It stung, but felt exhilarating. He he could almost taste the energy and felt a euphoric high. Was this something that happened to anyone or was this the curse of his elven side? He was aware of their close relationship with the use of magic. Though only few ever used dark magic, something he had just used.

He looked back at the monster before him and he felt an intense desire to take more from it. With it showing no real effect from his life drain, he knew it must have either had massive amounts of power that such little taken in would give such waves of energy, or it held more souls. He had to resist this urge. He had to hold back. If he gave in, he'd be as stupid as the monster before him, becoming the monster himself. He needed to beat it with his mind and his power. To show how wrong it was to attempt to take his life.

This thing had arbitrarily appeared... What if there were more? This was a perplexing thought. This thing was massive and deadly. An army of these would slaughter an army of equal numbers of just normal humans. He couldn't afford a surprise.

He placed his hand on the ground as he closed his eyes. A pulse of his energy waved out to detect others. What he found was not another, but something else.

That was when he turned to the source and saw the chains coming. He dashed across and rolled across the ground. They came eerily close. But the being seemed to become angered as he tossed this large abomination across like a rag doll. Why are so many coming for him? What was so special about him and his blood?

"So you both want me dead?" He curled his lips up to reveal teeth sharper than a normal humans. "You're not prepared... I will enjoy breaking you both." It was too late. He was being devoured by the energy he took in. Was it corrupting him? Was this a lust of arcane? Full intent burned in his eyes to absorb them both.

He quickly dashed after the one who shot the chains and began to augment his body which would make him move faster, closing the distance at a surprising rate. His fist was on track to smash into the gut while the other hand towards the throat. His goal was to attempt to hit him and use the hand he used to punch to drain the being of all his life. He would not allow someone to take his life so easily.

@Eldritch Being @Azazel Hellborne

Birdsie said:
Chris smiled sarcastically and said "And get the attention of the highest authorities, possibly dragging elite soldiers onto our backs. The point of stealing a tank was to AVOID extra heat. Not to blow things the fuck up." with a voice of someone that was sarcastically pretending to be cute, and energetic. Then he heard someone on the radio and responded "10-4, This is 42342, we're in... Zone 12. Usual 10-50, over." and looked at them again "See? It's only a matter of time before they get that we're not a tank crew. Let's hurry up." he added.
@Safety Hammer @Paint The Wind @Gabriel97 @Baku
"But explosions of cool."

"Yes ma'am." Jacob looked out the window. "Yeah they are cool but we do not want to die in the first five seconds of us driving this thing. So we are not going to fire at anything."

@FireMaiden

Baku said:
"Yes ma'am." Jacob looked out the window. "Yeah they are cool but we do not want to die in the first five seconds of us driving this thing. So we are not going to fire at anything."
@FireMaiden
August puffed up her cheeks, "Damn it, you guys aren't fun," she muttered, still pouting.

he hit the building collapsing a wall with the shear force of his impact. he shook it off returning to the fight as he charged toward both the elf and his friend he would plow right through both his gator like head opening to show his sharp teeth he would bite the elf in half for stealing from him. The idea of the elf's life blood in his mouth made him move faster charging toward his prey.

@VY Canis Majoris @Azazel Hellborne

FireMaiden said:
August puffed up her cheeks, "Damn it, you guys aren't fun," she muttered, still pouting.
Chris responded "Damn it, you aren't acting like an adult." with an annoyed, mimicking voice. Then after a chuckle he asked "How old are you? 8? 9? 10? Grow up. This is no place for toying around." with a sarcastic voice.

Birdsie said:
Chris responded "Damn it, you aren't acting like an adult." with an annoyed, mimicking voice. Then after a chuckle he asked "How old are you? 8? 9? 10? Grow up. This is no place for toying around." with a sarcastic voice.
"I'm 23. So I can act however I fucking want to," August glared.

I see the charging abomination and the powerful fist coming towards me at inhuman speeds. I whip chains to the side of the ally walls throwing myself into the air and latching onto the side of the building. "That's some power you have there young lady." @VY Canis Majoris @Eldritch Being

FireMaiden said:
"I'm 23. So I can act however I fucking want to," August glared.
Chris frowned, then said "Wow. You're just..." he paused for the dramatic effect, he looked August into the eyes, with his own pupils being very wide and shocked. He continued speaking.

[media]

[/media]
"Ill-mannered." with a brooding voice, of someone that saw the devil himself. "Which I'm totally fine with." he quickly continued, with a casual, uncaring voice. "But still, as much as I regret it: We're not blowing shit up, at least not until the 5th of November... or at least not for now."

Birdsie said:
Chris frowned, then said "Wow. You're just..." he paused for the dramatic effect, he looked August into the eyes, with his own pupils being very wide and shocked. He continued speaking.
[media]

[/media]
"Ill-mannered." with a brooding voice, of someone that saw the devil himself. "Which I'm totally fine with." he quickly continued, with a casual, uncaring voice. "But still, as much as I regret it: We're not blowing shit up, at least not until the 5th of November... or at least not for now."
"Of corse I'm ill-mannered. Arthur raised me," August said with a shrug.

FireMaiden said:
now-your-face-is-like-an-apple.jpg

FireMaiden said:
"Of corse I'm ill-mannered. Arthur raised me," August said with a shrug.
Chris responded with "And you think THAT's bad? Wait until the day you all meet my father. He's the biggest asshole in the universe... After all, where do you think my great, responsible, flawless personality stems from?" with a very sarcastic tone. You could tell that Chris was self-loathing at the moment, but tried to make it seem like a joke, or maybe it was a joke after all?

Birdsie said:
Chris responded with "And you think THAT's bad? Wait until the day you all meet my father. He's the biggest asshole in the universe... After all, where do you think my great, responsible, flawless personality stems from?" with a very sarcastic tone. You could tell that Chris was self-loathing at the moment, but tried to make it seem like a joke, or maybe it was a joke after all?
August chuckled, "You make it sound like being an asshole is a bad thing. I mean, you don't seem as bad as some of the people with "manners" or whatever."

FireMaiden said:
August chuckled, "You make it sound like being an asshole is a bad thing. I mean, you don't seem as bad as some of the people with "manners" or whatever."
Chris giggled at her response, seeing that this is turning into a small debate. "You're telling that to the person that snapped someone's neck not as long as 2 minutes ago, the shot 4 of his comrades in their heads. I think that you don't need to be good, or evil to be yourself. You can be an asshole and be good at the same time, but that doesn't mean you're not an asshole entirely. In other words: I'm not an asshole to you, only because I have to work with you, and a team is a team. A team needs coordination, so I don't have the luxury of bluntly speaking my opinion about all of you. If I could you'd see a definition of the word 'asshole' that you won't find in any dictionary, I assure you."

"Speaking of sight... are we nearly there yet? Mr. Pedophile Victim?" he asked, with a neutral tone, glancing at Arthur.

@Safety Hammer

Birdsie said:
Chris giggled at her response, seeing that this is turning into a small debate. "You're telling that to the person that snapped someone's neck not as long as 2 minutes ago, the shot 4 of his comrades in their heads. I think that you don't need to be good, or evil to be yourself. You can be an asshole and be good at the same time, but that doesn't mean you're not an asshole entirely. In other words: I'm not an asshole to you, only because I have to work with you, and a team is a team. A team needs coordination, so I don't have the luxury of bluntly speaking my opinion about all of you. If I could you'd see a definition of the word 'asshole' that you won't find in any dictionary, I assure you."
"Speaking of sight... are we nearly there yet? Mr. Pedophile Victim?" he asked, with a neutral tone, glancing at Arthur.

@Safety Hammer
"That was a lot of words," August said, "Looky here, as long as you don't hurt innocents or my brother, I have nothing against you. So be free to break as many bad guy necks as you want."

FireMaiden said:
"That was a lot of words," August said, "Looky here, as long as you don't hurt innocents or my brother, I have nothing against you. So be free to break as many bad guy necks as you want."
Chris frowned, then looked over at her and asked "Bad guy necks? Do you think they had another choice, other than to enlist? The Civil Protection offers food, shelter and luxurious pay to anyone that joins the MP. Considering this country's situation, these man barely did anything wrong other than trying survive. It's the higher-ups that are corrupt." he paused, and frowned even deeper. He looked forward again, and with a brooding voice added "We are the bad guys here, not them. In the light of history, justice and truth? I break the necks of the good guys, for the sake of the bad guys. But then again. Remember what I said about being an asshole? Even if we are the bad guys, who cares as long as we're good at it, and we're doing it for the greater good itself. Right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chris frowned, then looked over at her and asked "Bad guy necks? Do you think they had another choice, other than to enlist? The Civil Protection offers food, shelter and luxurious pay to anyone that joins the MP. Considering this country's situation, these man barely did anything wrong other than trying survive. It's the higher-ups that are corrupt." he paused, and frowned even deeper. He looked forward again, and with a brooding voice added "We are the bad guys here, not them. In the light of history, justice and truth? I break the necks of the good guys, for the sake of the bad guys. But then again. Remember what I said about being an asshole? Even if we are the bad guys, who cares as long as we're good at it, and we're doing it for the greater good itself. Right?"
August looked at him with a blank face, "You talk alot. Shorten it."

Birdsie said:

@Safety Hammer
Arthur said nothing. His actions said everything.

flipping-off.gif

FireMaiden said:
August looked at him with a blank face, "You talk alot. Shorten it."
Baku said:
Jacob ringed in "The people who are in charge want us dead and will go to war just for their own entertainment."
@FireMaiden
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Arthur said nothing. His actions said everything.
flipping-off.gif

[/QUOTE]
"We're all killing innocent people already. Here, I said it in one sentence. You, me, your brother. Everyone in this vehicle is a monster with no regard for human life. All of these officers had their families." he said, looking at the body of one of the MP's that he's shot. His face was cold and neutral, and he didn't seem to care, or be bothered by it.

Chris looked at Arthur and said "Very helpful. Thanks for showing me what it was like to sleep with that guy, but I didn't really ask you for that. I asked you how much longer until we arrive at the location." with a short smile stacking up. He enjoyed messing with these people, then said "Alright. I'll stop being a dickwad, but really: How much longer?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back