• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Birdsie said:
An Officer of the MP walked out of the tank, unarmed, but he had a flashlight. He started looking at the tank, then Chris walked out of his cover and started strangling him from behind... in 2 seconds you could hear an audible crack, signifying that the officer's neck was snapped. Chris took out his revolver and walked atop of the tank, then inside of it. 4 shots, muffled by the tank's metal construction could be heard... then silence. Chris looked out of the hatch and said "Get inside. It's clear."
@Paint The Wind @Baku
"Wait for me, I'll be there in a minute." She said in the earpiece, making herself invisible and climbing down the roof, running towards the tank. A MP officer noticed running, and exclaimed, "Who's there!" But Vanessa kept running like she heard nothing. After 30 seconds, she arrived at the tank, jumping inside and making herself visible. "Alright, I'm here." She said as her body got visible again.

Vanessa looked at Arthur, "Tell me, how in the blood soaked protestant hell didja do that? I thought you created machines with magic, not possess them." She asked with a quite...catholic tone?

@Safety Hammer

Birdsie said:
An Officer of the MP walked out of the tank, unarmed, but he had a flashlight. He started looking at the tank, then Chris walked out of his cover and started strangling him from behind... in 2 seconds you could hear an audible crack, signifying that the officer's neck was snapped. Chris took out his revolver and walked atop of the tank, then inside of it. 4 shots, muffled by the tank's metal construction could be heard... then silence. Chris looked out of the hatch and said "Get inside. It's clear."
@Paint The Wind @Baku
Arthur hopped into the tank, and started to flip switches. "We all good, Lancelot?"

Strolling through the leering darkness of the town I saw my longtime friend, my brother in arms (pun intended) fighting what appears to be a human. I rush to his aid and I lash out with my hellish chains to attempt to hit the human. @VY Canis Majoris . @Eldritch Being .

Gabriel97 said:
Vanessa looked at Arthur, "Tell me, how in the blood soaked protestant hell didja do that? I thought you created machines with magic, not possess them." She asked with a quite...catholic tone?
@Safety Hammer
"I can do anything with metal and machinery, baby." Arthur said, stuffing his hat into his coat pocket and putting on the beret that the the tank driver was wearing.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I can do anything with metal and machinery, baby." Arthur said, stuffing his hat into his coat pocket and putting on the beret that the the tank driver was wearing.

[/QUOTE]
"That's cool." She said with a grin, checking out of the little window of the tank to see if anyone was around.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"That's not your job, Distribution (On purpose. Arthur is going to call him pretty much anything other than Disruptor). It's Vanessa's."

[/QUOTE]
She nodded and hummed in approval, putting herself at the gunner's place and placing a pair of metal and big googles on her eyes. They made a "ding" sound and heat vision started. She placed her both hands on the gun controls, and looked around.

@Azazel Hellborne @VY Canis Majoris

this elf was really starting to bug hunger it slid and cast its spells the soul drain had shook him while the being slid out of his charge he crashed straight into the chain wielder he saw to be azazel "shit" he said as he slammed into him azazels chains shot out toward the elf.

(i fucking gtg. Fuck me, I can't keep up with this RP. Everytime I go to sleep, I return with 10 more pages, and the RP advanced by a lot. May I ask that we rp the main plot when EVERYONE INVOLVED IN IT is online?)

@Safety Hammer[/URL]
Gabriel97 said:
"Do something productive and fucking stay on lookout by the window. I don't have 360° View." She muttered with a pissed tone.
Chris just sat there, waiting for them to finally get to the location. After a few seconds he spoke up "Red curfew starts in a bit, let's hurry up, alright?" with a slightly concerned voice. Red curfew would be extreme if they were discovered, even with a tank.

Gabriel97 said:
(i fucking gtg. Fuck me, I can't keep up with this RP. Everytime I go to sleep, I return with 10 more pages, and the RP advanced by a lot. May I ask that we rp the main plot when EVERYONE INVOLVED IN IT is online?)
(That would be a huge pain in the ass for EVERYONE ELSE involved in it.)

Birdsie said:
Chris just sat there, waiting for them to finally get to the location. After a few seconds he spoke up "Red curfew starts in a bit, let's hurry up, alright?" with a slightly concerned voice. Red curfew would be extreme if they were discovered, even with a tank.
"We have a tank, we can blow things the fuck up."

FireMaiden said:
"We have a tank, we can blow things the fuck up."
Chris smiled sarcastically and said "And get the attention of the highest authorities, possibly dragging elite soldiers onto our backs. The point of stealing a tank was to AVOID extra heat. Not to blow things the fuck up." with a voice of someone that was sarcastically pretending to be cute, and energetic. Then he heard someone on the radio and responded "10-4, This is 42342, we're in... Zone 12. Usual 10-50, over." and looked at them again "See? It's only a matter of time before they get that we're not a tank crew. Let's hurry up." he added.

@Safety Hammer @Paint The Wind @Gabriel97 @Baku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back