• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Clarence made his way through the crowd, noticing a menace-looking creature crawling away up on the roofs and made a clear decision to follow that beast. He didn't know what is it and where is it going but Clarence decided to stick close to it. @Eldritch Being

(ok then so ill catch you up on what you missed I did some cult ritual and now have feathers and a raven symbol on my chest and if you kept following me I'm around a huge church)

Last edited by a moderator:
(ahh ok thanks. It'd took me ages to read what happened thus far.) The monk stopped in front of a huge church, right were the beast hid. "I shouldn't go in there myself... Looks like a trap." Clarence mumbled to himself and made a hidden mark on a wall in an ancient elfic language and left this place with an intention of understanding what is going on.

UnbiasedFriend said:
(ahh ok thanks. It'd took me ages to read what happened thus far.) The monk stopped in front of a huge church, right were the beast hid. "I shouldn't go in there myself... Looks like a trap." Clarence mumbled to himself and made a hidden mark on a wall in an ancient elfic language and left this place with an intention of understanding what is going on.
((I'd be careful about where you place marks of knowing around Theo's temple. You may not like his reaction.))

UnbiasedFriend said:
(I'm out of there ages ago. I'm not messing with your crazy ass power.) @Delacare
((Theo would at least talk to you before he considered ending you. You could win him over with devilishly good looksand positive outlook on life.))

Eldritch Being](and they are off a soon as your on ) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
@Delacare[/URL]
((My life...))

(or you know being a huge ass monster by the way what's with the whole purple heart thing? anything to that oooor)

@Delacare

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Eldritch Being](or you know being a huge ass monster by the way what's with the whole purple heart thing? anything to that oooor)

[/QUOTE]
((Human hearts are red. Theo WAS human before the accident, and he was human after. Fast forward to the resent day, he's been poppin hearts like placebos and growing greatly in power. The change in color reflects that. I simply chose violet because I thought it fit the best thematically;darker than traditional purple for "shadowed", still a regal color for one of his stature, a color that represents the mysterious, also generally the first color associated with anything Arcane, and violet is my favorite shade of purple and my second favorite color overall. Every detail I emphasis plays a part int he greater whole of the story I try to weave; somtimes, a character is only as good as it smallest detail. Plus, I'm Rping an entire cult and running a district of the Mid-Circ.))

Delacare said:
((Human hearts are red. Theo WAS human before the accident, and he was human after. Fast forward to the resent day, he's been poppin hearts like placebos and growing greatly in power. The change in color reflects that. I simply chose violet because I thought it fit the best thematically;darker than traditional purple for "shadowed", still a regal color for one of his stature, a color that represents the mysterious, also generally the first color associated with anything Arcane, and violet is my favorite shade of purple and my second favorite color overall. Every detail I emphasis plays a part int he greater whole of the story I try to weave; somtimes, a character is only as good as it smallest detail. Plus, I'm Rping an entire cult and running a district of the Mid-Circ.))
I realized the cult thing but physically to my character is there any thing with you changing his heart

[QUOTE="Eldritch Being]I realized the cult thing but physically to my character is there any thing with you changing his heart

[/QUOTE]
((It's to show how closely tied he is to Theo. He could find Theo from anywhere in the world and vice versa. It'd also to keep his heart from ever being stolen, and if Theo does become a god, Hunger would be considered a part of him and be included in that divinity.))

Eldritch Being](well that's good I thought some weird slave thing or at one point you snap your fingers and my heart explodes) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
@Delacare[/URL]
((oh that's what you meant. It's not a slave thing if he gives his will freely. If Theo took someone's heart and tapped it against their will, THEN it would be a slave thing. I hope you dont think that Theo was making idle speeches when he tole Hunger to hand over his will. I thought I made it pretty clear that it was a one way trip to "follow the leader" ville))

(meh tomato taslavery its so you can like physically restrain him if he does things bad then? just trying to get the info before progressing so it doesn't become something weird we are just figuring out)

[QUOTE="Eldritch Being](meh tomato taslavery its so you can like physically restrain him if he does things bad then? just trying to get the info before progressing so it doesn't become something weird we are just figuring out)

[/QUOTE]
((thats exactly it. It would take much more powerful magic than Theo currently has to truly control another person; think like 6 beings worth of Hunger, and the 1 was beyond rare already. Theo can't force Hunger to do anything really, but i he resisted Theo's orders it would be very painful. Luckily Hunger's partial to everything. And I wouldn't write anything that would allow break the rules.

Anything else I need to clarify? It's pretty cool being able to show other people how deeply i think about these kinds of things.))

(yea but be careful pain can have ... mixed effects on hunger some times throwing him into a rage instead of sedating him so lets try and not piss off the 8 foot lizard abomination but your right he is pretty simple and easy to control if you do it right)

@Delacare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back