• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

(and they killed each other end of revolution the raven continued to be rich and the abomination learned to do hand stands the end)

Birdsie said:
Chris stopped and turned around. He looked at Remington, with a menacing look in his eyes. Then with a calm, emotionless tone asked him "Do you want to fucking die, bro?" His eyes were empty of all emotion, and you could not sense a living soul inside of him. Then he cleaned his throat and turned forward again, walking out. He stopped for a moment and added "If you do want to die, then do that again." as he left the room. He walked up to the surface and waited for the rest to get there.
"Nova, trust me when I say that Remy is the last person you want to attack. Just let it go.'"

Jacob calmly said "You haven't seen me angry yet love. Though I must suggest not trying to anger me just to see what I'm like. I keep calm and conserved it's a good skill to learn."

(That's going to be a thing with Jacob he will call some of the female characters Love or Darling. It's a teasing thing he does.)

@FireMaiden

"Yeah, I don't like being angry either. It's icky," August said sticking out her tongue. "Plus, it takes me awhile to calm down." She added furrowing her brows.

@Baku

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Nova, trust me when I say that Remy is the last person you want to attack. Just let it go.'"

[/QUOTE]
((Not sure if ya aware that he left the room))

"That's not what I meant." Jacob looked back and for a split second August was looking in the eyes of a crazed maniac. But the look was very quick and Jacobs face returned to it's normal calm self. "I lose it when I get mad. But it takes a lot to anger me. Just don't anger me and we'll be fine."

@FireMaiden

Baku said:
"That's not what I meant." Jacob looked back and for a split second August was looking in the eyes of a crazed maniac. But the look was very quick and Jacobs face returned to it's normal calm self. "I lose it when I get mad. But it takes a lot to anger me. Just don't anger me and we'll be fine."
@FireMaiden
Remy walked over and poked Jacob's nose.

"Beep!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Nova, trust me when I say that Remy is the last person you want to attack. Just let it go.'"

[/QUOTE]
Chris shook his head and unamusedly responded "Trust me when I say that Remy is not the last person I want to attack. The last person I want to attack is the Leader, God himself and Demons. The 3 of them can easily kick my ass... or anyone else's for that matter."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Let's have it be a thing where people just poke Jacob.)

[/QUOTE]
(well I have razor sharp claws but it sounds good)

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Rosemary rolled her eyes and covered her face with her hand. "What the fuck is even happening anymore."

[/QUOTE]
"No clue!"

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Rosemary sat down and sighed. She thought she would be able to help people, but clearly that wasn't going to happen.

[/QUOTE]
Remy was about to poke Jacob again, but stopped when he saw Rosemary. He walked over and offered her a hand. The change in behavior was astounding. Remy was acting.. grown up.

"I am sorry, mon belle. Let's not keep you waiting."

FireMaiden said:
"Come on Red, let's go. We gave people to save!" August said enthusiastically.
@Paint The Wind @Baku
"I only hope that actually happens."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Remy was about to poke Jacob again, but stopped when he saw Rosemary. He walked over and offered her a hand. The change in behavior was astounding. Remy was acting.. grown up.
"I am sorry, mon belle. Let's not keep you waiting."

[/QUOTE]
Rosemary looked surprised at his sudden change in demeanor. She took his hand and smiled a bit. "Thank you."

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"I only hope that actually happens."
Rosemary looked surprised at his sudden change in demeanor. She took his hand and smiled a bit. "Thank you."

[/QUOTE]
"Don't fall for it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back