• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Birdsie said:
"What." Chris bluntly said and turned around to the voice. "Who in the fuck are you?" he asked, with a passive-aggressive voice, and his face rather unamused and awaiting an explantation. "But, yes. You can be the repairman, or whatever." he responded, not even caring who the person was, as he waved his hand dismissively.
@Baku @Gabriel97
[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"I couldn't care less." Rosemary said.

[/QUOTE]
"What the- GOD DAMMIT, REMY!" Arthur shouted at the thief who was standing in front of him.

"Arthur, mon ami! I see you have found new friends!" Remy said as he walked over to Rosemary, bended down, and kissed the top of her hand.

"Especially ones as beautiful as you, mon cher."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"What the- GOD DAMMIT, REMY!" Arthur shouted at the thief who was standing in front of him.
"Arthur, mon ami! I see you have found new friends!" Remy said as he walked over to Rosemary, bended down, and kissed the top of her hand.

"Especially ones as beautiful as you, mon cher."

[/QUOTE]
Rosemary looked at the man in front of her and then back at Arthur. "Care to explain?" she said.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Rosemary looked at the man in front of her and then back at Arthur. "Care to explain?" she said.

[/QUOTE]
"That's Remy. An old-"

"An old flame, but my passion was to great for old Carter d’engrenages." Remy said with a smile.

"GOD DAMMIT, IT WAS ONE NIGHT AND YOU SPIKED MY DRINK!"

@Birdsie[/URL]
Chris looked at Jacob and said "You'll be the fire support. If we need to get out and run? You man the stubber and cover us, then we cover you while you get out and run yourself." with a friendly voice, but then he saw what Remy did, and heard Rosemary's question. He looked at Arthur and said "Yeah, care to explain what this guy is doing here, and why he-" then he heard the response and started laughing.

FireMaiden said:
(Will someone please tell me what I missed?)
(An evil plot by the villain. Nothing else)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"That's Remy. An old-"
"An old flame, but my passion was to great for old Carter d’engrenages." Remy said with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, don't you sound classy." Rosemary said sarcastically to Remy. "Lucky for you, I don't like classy."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"That's Remy. An old-"

[/QUOTE]
"You had.....oh my god. I thought you had more self respect."

"Relax, mon ami. You have a the skill of a wizard when it comes to your hips. And you have the ass of a- GAH!" Remy said, before being tackled to the ground by Arthur. "I still don't know why you don't let me sleep here anymore. You seemed happy with my ability in La chambre à coucher."

"I KICKED YOU OUT BECAUSE YOU WERE WATCHING MY SISTER IN THE SHOWER!"

"Ah. I still think you over reacted."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Relax, mon ami. You have a the skill of a wizard when it comes to your hips. And you have the ass of a- GAH!" Remy said, before being tackled to the ground by Arthur. "I still don't know why you don't let me sleep here anymore. You seemed happy with my ability in La chambre à coucher."

"I KICKED YOU OUT BECAUSE YOU WERE WATCHING MY SISTER IN THE SHOWER!"

"Ah. I still think you over reacted."

[/QUOTE]
Rosemary covered her mouth with her hand and stifled a laugh. She watched the scuffle with a playful gleam in her eyes.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](So I'm taking it that you guys like Remy?)

[/QUOTE]
((Our character sure do.))

Wow, people. I can see how the Pope goes for a Genocide Run

[media]

[/media]
))

FireMaiden said:
"So? Also, WHY THE HELL IS HE BACK?!"
Baku said:
If only Jacob could laugh at this. "I take back everything I said I honestly feel bad for you. But keep him away from me."
@Safety Hammer
Chris got up, panting and still laughing under his nose. "I can't actually imagine how it went." he said, then snickered once again. "Wait a second..." he paused and his eyelids grew bigger. "I am not taking showers when THIS guy is around, considering that she is already a victim of his." looking over at August. "Neither am I drinking." he added and crossed his arms, looking at them two.

Chris looked at Arthur and said "Yeah, okay. How about we return to the task at hand? It's been really funny. We had a lot of laughter, except you weren't laughing." with a slightly unamused tone. He started walking towards the exit and said "We're doing this tank thing? Because we should hurry up before Red Curfew, instead of tackling each other to the floor." he asked looking at the group.

@Gabriel97 @Safety Hammer @Paint The Wind

Eldritch Being]he stood up to full height being 8 feet tall he easily stood over the man at full height "of course sir" he said he stood slightly off to his side if he needed to step in front of him it wouldn't take a second to put his shelled side in front of the man. It felt nice to have a purpose again it was something he hadn't felt in a long time he was still hungry but in the end he was satisfied to guard the man. A more logical person would wonder about the purple heart and the feathers. Of course he was nether a person nor logical and none of what had just occurred really bothered him in any why shape or form it was a simple binding to him and he still breathed and felt fine so it did not matter. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
@Delacare[/URL]
The smile on Theo's face was simply disturbing. He now had a powerful and ancient being abound to him. For a beast overflowing with physical strength, he was also a large repository of mana. Not just any kind of mana either, mana with memories of the Gods.

'Enough good fortune to make one believe that They still watched over us. Ha. He has so much untapped power, and now it is mine.'

Theo was going to use that power and make himself stronger, but there were more pressing matters to handle first.

"Hunger. We are expecting guests soon. They are coming so that we can make ourselves their enemies, though they don't know it yet. Before they get here, I would like for you to take some time familiarizing yourself with the temple and the complex's layout. This is your home now, and to best defend it, you must know it. If you have any questions, just ask a servant; they all very intelligent." Theo snapped his fingers and Dadrel appeared before him in a flurry of feathers and kneeled.

"You called for me, Milord?"

"Yes. I need Somna and Sullem here, now. I need Gladdis to fetch me the silver flute from the vault. I need Zach and Chaz to plant feather altars all around the temple. Everyone needs to make sure that there are several shadows in every room of the house. Remove all excess metals from the temple and any steam powered items as well. The guest we'll be inviting have the potential to be dangerous and I must refrain from killing them or damaging them too badly. Reducing their chances of aggravating me, reduces the likelihood that I'll kill them. Once I have finished with Somna and Sullem, take them to the theater hall and make sure that their music can be heard in every room. There is already music waiting for them to play. I'll be heading to my Sanctum to prepare myself."

"Understood, Lord Raven. You will not be disturbed." He was gone just as quickly as he came.

Birdsie said:
Chris looked at Jacob and said "You'll be the fire support. If we need to get out and run? You man the stubber and cover us, then we cover you while you get out and run yourself." with a friendly voice, but then he saw what Remy did, and heard Rosemary's question. He looked at Arthur and said "Yeah, care to explain what this guy is doing here, and why he-" then he heard the response and started laughing.
(An evil plot by the villain. Nothing else)
((iTheo got a puppy and an upgrade))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back