• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Birdsie said:
Chris got up, panting and still laughing under his nose. "I can't actually imagine how it went." he said, then snickered once again. "Wait a second..." he paused and his eyelids grew bigger. "I am not taking showers when THIS guy is around, considering that she is already a victim of his." looking over at August. "Neither am I drinking." he added and crossed his arms, looking at them two.
Chris looked at Arthur and said "Yeah, okay. How about we return to the task at hand? It's been really funny. We had a lot of laughter, except you weren't laughing." with a slightly unamused tone. He started walking towards the exit and said "We're doing this tank thing? Because we should hurry up before Red Curfew, instead of tackling each other to the floor." he asked looking at the group.

@Gabriel97 @Safety Hammer @Paint The Wind
"Oh don't be afraid, mon cher. I won't judge if you bottom."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Oh don't be afraid, mon cher. I won't judge if you bottom."

[/QUOTE]
Rosemary actually broke out laughing at this point, unable to hold it in.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Rosemary actually broke out laughing at this point, unable to hold it in.

[/QUOTE]
FireMaiden said:
August just groaned.
[media]

[/media]
"What did you just fucking say to me?" Chris asked, turning around. Chris looked at Remy, and placed his hand on his revolver.

Chris took out another, normal revolver and threw it to Remy. "I won't have it said that I left you with nothing..." he said.

[media]

[/media]
Chris' gaze stared at Remy, with cold, brooding eyes. His sight was cold, but then he took a deep breath and said "Well? Grab the revolver and let's go. We have a tank to hijack people! Get moving!" with a half-aggressive voice.

(I really just wanted an excuse to use that song, tbh)

Last edited by a moderator:
he simply nodded and began his prowl not really taking to the floor crawling on walls and such as he familiarized him self with the temples complex lay out. He wondered what these guest would be like and how they could be dangerous but the lord of raven wanted enemies so he guessed that if he killed them they would be just dead he would restrain them if it got too out of hand but he would try and refrain from killing no matter how appealing it was.

@Delacare

Meanwhile at the Southern Agrean front...

(Play both videos at once for the best experience)​

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
In the forest, behind a concrete wall, the two soldiers of a decimated fire team took cover. The squad leader yelled "JIM, HAND ME A MAG! I'VE RAN OUT OF FUCKING AMMO." and then looked above cover, only to nearly get shot by enemy fire. He hid again and received a box of ammunition supplies from Jim, the soldier next to him. Jim said "HERE, SIR!" and started shooting his submachine gun from the side, trying to hide in the cover as much as he could. The officer loaded up his Rifle and started returning fire to the enemy, looking out of the cover, only to get shot. Jim looked at his comrade and yelled "NOOOO!!!" then he lost it. He took out a grenade, pulled out the pin with his mouth and said "IF I'M GOING DOWN THEN I'M TAKING YOU SONS OF BITCHES WITH ME!" to his enemies, then ran out of cover towards the enemy firing line. The Dark Elf enemies had shock of disbelief on their faces, only to then all yell "MOR BALATEN!"(FUCK ME) in unison and fear.

Jim exploded taking them all with him, his last words were: "GLORY TO AGR-" but then with a loud bang, he went out destroying the whole line. Agrean soldiers ran forward through the forest, taking further cover and pushing the Elves back. One of them looked at the Squad Leader, to discover he is still alive and breathing. He said "The dead ones shall be remembered as the Fuhrer's finest." as he looked at whatever remained of Jim. Then he looked out of cover and started returning fire with his heavy stubber, only for the concerete wall to be destroyed with an Elven grenade.

So many soldiers died that day...

So many women were raped...

So much in civillian casualties...

So much property was destroyed...

We must end this. We must end this now. We must end this now, together and as one.

Several minutes after, the Fuhrer-President gave out an order to nuke the area, despite Agrean soldiers still being there. This event was forever rememebered as the Commingrad massacre and it took many lives with it... The area was cleansed in nuclear fire and nothing remained. Nothing but radioactive dust.

(And this is why we should continue the RP, instead of talking about a pedophile staring at August in her shower, or spicing Arthur's drink in order to... Well. I needn't gossip.)

Baku said:
Jacob was confused at this whole situation. "Look before things get any weirder lets just go."
@Safety Hammer @Birdsie @FireMaiden @Paint The Wind
Chris looked at Jacob and said "Yeah, I agree. Y'know... there's probably people dying horrible deaths out there, just because we're sitting there instead of helping." with a self-loathing, guilty tone.

@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer @Paint The Wind @Gabriel97

((hurry up and get your asses to my Temple.

I'm a very busy birdman and I haven't got all night.

It won't cost much; just your pride!

Gold star for whoever figures that reference out first))

[QUOTE="Eldritch Being](ok I think thats my little mermaid)
(it won't cost much just your voice)

[/QUOTE]
((ding ding ding: we have a winner

this is honestly how i feel about the ragtag group of Rebels, right now))

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Eldritch Being](ok I think thats my little mermaid)
(it won't cost much just your voice)

[/QUOTE]
Delacare said:
((ding ding ding: we have a winner
this is honestly how i feel about the ragtag group of Rebels, right now))

[media]

[/media]
((Gold stars for my hungry (not so) little monster!!! :5/5::5/5:
xTgnr8xTA.jpeg

[QUOTE="Eldritch Being](yea but it all seriousness that must be an impressive hour glass if it hasn't ran out yet)

[/QUOTE]
((the sands are falling at an extremely reduced rate))

Baku said:
Jacob felt it was obvious that people were dying. "There is a war going on Nova. Death is only natural. We can't stop people from dying altogether. But if we move quickly we can minimize them."
@Safety Hammer @Birdsie @FireMaiden @Paint The Wind
Chris looked at Jacob with an unamused face and said "Then leave this pedophile here." turning to Remington. "Or take him with us, and let's go. Time is lives. Lives to save." he said afterwards and walked out through the exit, heading for the surface.

@Safety Hammer @FireMaiden @Paint The Wind @Gabriel97

Birdsie said:
[media]

[/media]
"What did you just fucking say to me?" Chris asked, turning around. Chris looked at Remy, and placed his hand on his revolver.

Chris took out another, normal revolver and threw it to Remy. "I won't have it said that I left you with nothing..." he said.

[media]

[/media]
Chris' gaze stared at Remy, with cold, brooding eyes. His sight was cold, but then he took a deep breath and said "Well? Grab the revolver and let's go. We have a tank to hijack people! Get moving!" with a half-aggressive voice.

(I really just wanted an excuse to use that song, tbh)
"I said that you shouldn't be afraid of being on the bottom, mon cher." Remy said with a smirk, patting him on the ass. He pulled his ruger pout our it's holster and twirled it in this hand.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I said that you shouldn't be afraid of being on the bottom, mon cher." Remy said with a smirk, patting him on the ass. He pulled his ruger pout our it's holster and twirled it in this hand.

[/QUOTE]
"That was a bad idea." Rosemary muttered.

Jacob walked after Jacob replying to August "That weird person. Now we get a move on and see what we can do. He can come along if he wants but the moment he tries anything well if we have a dungeon or anything he goes there."

@FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
"Then what the hell are we still here for?"
@FireMaiden[/URL]
Chris stopped and turned around. He looked at Remington, with a menacing look in his eyes. Then with a calm, emotionless tone asked him "Do you want to fucking die, bro?" His eyes were empty of all emotion, and you could not sense a living soul inside of him. Then he cleaned his throat and turned forward again, walking out. He stopped for a moment and added "If you do want to die, then do that again." as he left the room. He walked up to the surface and waited for the rest to get there.

Baku said:
Jacob walked after Jacob replying to August "That weird person. Now we get a move on and see what we can do. He can come along if he wants but the moment he tries anything well if we have a dungeon or anything he goes there."
@FireMaiden
"Your friend is a bit grumpy isn't he?"

Birdsie said:
Chris stopped and turned around. He looked at Remington, with a menacing look in his eyes. Then with a calm, emotionless tone asked him "Do you want to fucking die, bro?" His eyes were empty of all emotion, and you could not sense a living soul inside of him. Then he cleaned his throat and turned forward again, walking out. He stopped for a moment and added "If you do want to die, then do that again." as he left the room. He walked up to the surface and waited for the rest to get there.
"NO ONE WILL JUDGE YOU, MON AMI! THE CLOSET IS NOWHERE FOR A PERSON TO RESIDE!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back