• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Jacob and Nova arrived at the dumpster. Jacob did one more scan to see if he was right. "Yep this is the place. Only problem is that the slide is positioned to where it leads us to the sewers. Any ideas Nova? Because I'm not that excited to go to the sewers."

@Birdsie

Baku said:
Jacob and Nova arrived at the dumpster. Jacob did one more scan to see if he was right. "Yep this is the place. Only problem is that the slide is positioned to where it leads us to the sewers. Any ideas Nova? Because I'm not that excited to go to the sewers."
@Birdsie
Chris nodded and said "Here's my idea. Why go down, if we can call a Byakhee to get us there?" facing Jacob. "Okay, let's not do that. A Byakhee would probably kill us." he added, muttering. He faced the dumpster and looked inside of it, then said "Eh, well. Let's play rock, paper, scissors on who goes first." with a rather neutral tone.

He walked up to Jacob and asked "Ready?"

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"I'm aware of that." Rosemary said.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm talking to her, dingus."

Birdsie said:
Chris nodded and said "Here's my idea. Why go down, if we can call a Byakhee to get us there?" facing Jacob. "Okay, let's not do that. A Byakhee would probably kill us." he added, muttering. He faced the dumpster and looked inside of it, then said "Eh, well. Let's play rock, paper, scissors on who goes first." with a rather neutral tone.
He walked up to Jacob and asked "Ready?"
(Does either Jacob or Nova know Arthur?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Does either Jacob or Nova know Arthur?)

[/QUOTE]
(Nope, but they know his name and parts of his past)

Birdsie said:
(Nope, but they know his name and parts of his past)
(Then they wouldn't know about the dumpster. They would have to go through a manhole or something.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Then they wouldn't know about the dumpster. They would have to go through a manhole or something.)

[/QUOTE]
(The leader has Clairvoyance and gave them directions.

I personally like to call Clairvoyance: The way to easily push the plot forward.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Arthur's eyes shot open. Did she just..?

[/QUOTE]
Vanessa would relax into the hug, kissing him softly onto the lips, while she grabbed his hand.

(I think @Safety Hammer took the

hqdefault.jpg
))

Gabriel97 said:
Vanessa would relax into the hug, kissing him softly onto the lips, while she grabbed his hand.
"I..I mean.. I... fuck it." Arthur said, kissing her back.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I..I mean.. I... fuck it." Arthur said, kissing her back.

[/QUOTE]
Vanessa smiled into the kiss, bursting into tears and laughs as she did so, hugging him tighter.

Baku said:
Jacob went towards the dumpster Inspecting the thing. "How about we figure out if there is another way."
@Birdsie
Chris said "I don't feel like it." with a neutral tone. He jumped into the dumpster and said "I'm feeling lucky today~!" with a sarcastic tone, preparing to either be sent down to the people, or to the sewers. He made sure that The Plague's ring is holding on, as if it fell off of Chris' hand, he would die in seconds.

@Safety Hammer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back