• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Baku said:
Jacob went in after Nova. "This is a horrible Idea!"
@Safety Hammer @Birdsie
Chris saw Jacob enter, so he made place and sat on the other corner of the dumpster. Hearing his words, Chris responded "That's the point, horrible ideas usually work the best." with a mixture of sarcasm, and coldness. His tone was seemingly emotionless, and he mockingly nodded when he spoke. He looked around the dumpster and asked Jacob "So... what do we do now?" and started searching around the said dumpster, perhaps there was a switch? "I can bet that we'll end up in the sewers, but it's worth a shot. I mean, if we do - We'll at least know there's something here."

@Safety Hammer

Baku said:
Jacob went towards the slide. "Here's to hoping that lady luck is on our side. Or does your leader have any messages for us?"
@Birdsie
Chris responded with "Yeah, he can't stop yelling about how this is a bad idea." looking over at Jacob and following him inside. "I dunno what he means. Something about: unforseen consequences." he added afterwards.

Baku said:
Jacob got closer. "Well how about he gives us an idea of how to get there. I don't work with Cryptic advice."
@Birdsie
Chris responded "Go forth, and we'll find the answers." still moving, then he stopped and got a bit closer to Jacob. Shrugging, he added "That's what he said." and prepared to slide down.

@Safety Hammer

Gabriel97 said:
Vanessa smiled into the kiss, bursting into tears and laughs as she did so, hugging him tighter.
"We'll have to continue this later. I've been working on a new gun."

Birdsie said:
Chris responded "Go forth, and we'll find the answers." still moving, then he stopped and got a bit closer to Jacob. Shrugging, he added "That's what he said." and prepared to slide down.
@Safety Hammer
(There's a lever you need to push)

Baku said:
Jacob sighed. "I hope he's right on this."
@Safety Hammer @Birdsie
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"We'll have to continue this later. I've been working on a new gun."
(There's a lever you need to push)

[/QUOTE]
Chris turned to Jacob and asked "Do you doubt the leader?" with a nigh-inquisitive tone. Then sighed and said "Well, whatever. You don't even know who he is. I can't blame you." he added shortly afterwards. "There's a lever. Look around for it." he said, and started looking around.

Baku said:
Jacob listened to Nova and looked around. "Hey I think I found it." Jacob waited for Nova.
@Birdsie
Chris looked at Jacob and said "Then what are you waiting for? Go on." trying to hurry him up and push it. "And prepare for a ride, too." he added, and grinned. Chris looked around his suit, and made sure every piece of equipment is clipped up, and his revolver is holstered. "Shit, forgot to reload." he said, then unholstered it and put in 2 more bullets, holstering it once again. "Alright, I'm ready. Go ahead."

Jacob hit the switch. With that done Jacob pulled out his Magnum and loaded two bullets that were glowing blue. "Just in case they don't take kindly to us." Jacob jumped into the slide first. "I'll meet you at the bottom!"

@Birdsie

Baku said:
Jacob hit the switch. With that done Jacob pulled out his Magnum and loaded two bullets that were glowing blue. "Just in case they don't take kindly to us." Jacob jumped into the slide first. "I'll meet you at the bottom!"
@Birdsie
Chris chuckled and said "Of course they'll like us. My incredible personality will charm anyone." in a sarcastic way. Chris saw Jacob jump in and yelled "Oh, no! That's not happening!" then jumped in after him, and tried to gain speed, racing him to the bottom. He wanted to be first to be down there.

Arthur was about to start working on his new gun when he heard the shouting and clatter of people going down the slide.

"What the fuck?!"

Safety Hammer]Arthur was about to start working on his new gun when he heard the shouting and clatter of people going down the slide. "What the fuck?!" [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Baku]Jacob was the first to hit the bottom albeit flipping over and landing face first. "Ok ow." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31269-birdsie/ said:
Chris slid down and nearly hit Jacob, but managed to avoid him by a few centimeters. He stood as soon as he landed and said "Well, damn. I thought I could be first." with a dissapointed tone. He looked at Arthur and said "Ah, now I know what you're about to say." but then stopped, seeing his initial, vulgar reaction. "If I am correct, you've got to be... Arthur Winters... August Winters... Rosemary Joy Distal... and that Girl I have no idea who she is." he said looking over the people he's listed.

@FireMaiden @Paint The Wind @Gabriel97

Arthur pulled his gun and summoned some rather sharp cogs as floating projectiles.

"Who the fuck are you. You've got ten seconds."

Safety Hammer]Arthur pulled his gun and summoned some rather sharp cogs as floating projectiles. "Who the fuck are you. You've got ten seconds." [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Baku]Jacob got up "We are here to recruit you." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL]
Chris nodded and said "I like you, Disruptor. Blunt and straight to the point." with a rather confident, melodic voice. He looked over at Arthur and said "How unwise, Mr. Winters. We're... I believe we're what you would call: A bunch of revolutionists, looking for new members." with a blunt, cold tone. He didn't come here to fight, but sometimes stuff got out of hand. Just for safety, he unholstered his revolver and kept his hand close to it, but didn't raise it. "If you're looking for a fight, rather than allies - Let's have a go at it."

Last edited by a moderator:
August just watched silently, while slowly trying to decided if the two people who had just dropped in were lying or not. Either way, they both had a pretty good chance of getting shot by Arthur.

Birdsie said:
Chris nodded and said "I like you, Disruptor. Blunt and straight to the point." with a rather confident, melodic voice. He looked over at Arthur and said "How unwise, Mr. Winters. We're... I believe we're what you would call: A bunch of revolutionists, looking for new members." with a blunt, cold tone. He didn't come here to fight, but sometimes stuff got out of hand. Just for safety, he unholstered his revolver and kept his hand close to it, but didn't raise it. "If you're looking for a fight, rather than allies - Let's have a go at it."
"From what I've seen, you revolutionaries have been more like terrorists than freedom fighters. Slaughtering the rich without trial. Raping women of all classes because you think you are heroes. Riots, assassinations, mobs of people to lynch the higher ups. Now I may be a poor, wanted Technomancer, but tell me why I should join such a group of people that act as bad as the ones who they claim to be oppressing them?"

FireMaiden said:
August just watched silently, while slowly trying to decided if the two people who had just dropped in were lying or not. Either way, they both had a pretty good chance of getting shot by Arthur.
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"From what I've seen, you revolutionaries have been more like terrorists than freedom fighters. Slaughtering the rich without trial. Raping women of all classes because you think you are heroes. Riots, assassinations, mobs of people to lynch the higher ups. Now I may be a poor, wanted Technomancer, but tell me why I should join such a group of people that act as bad as the ones who they claim to be oppressing them?"

[/QUOTE]
Chris, hearing Arthur's words started snickering. It soon turned into maniacal laughter, then Chris stopped and looked at Arthur, slightly off-guard and even stunned with his words. "Oh, my god..." he swore, still chuckling under his breath. "I can't believe you even consider all of that true!" he said, with his wide grin dissapearing. "I mean... you WERE joking, right?" he asked, then sighed and started shaking his head, with his eyes closed in dissapointment, as if he was looking at a child that can't figure out how babies are made. He started speaking, in a sarcastic, comedic and mocking tone "Oh, my merciful lord. Why did you bless this person with stupidity above my comprehension? I don't even know how to explain it to him-" he suddenly and violently stopped, then looked at Arthur, a bit angrily and very quickly continued "It's propaganda, dude." he said, and waited for this information to soak into Arthur's head.

After a few seconds, Chris continued "Shocking, is it? Propaganda is clearly what you don't expect from a racist, sexist, manipulative, authoritarian government, right? I mean, seriously. So let me say this again: P-r-o-p-a-g-a-n-d-a." Chris said, and felt like he needed to smoke. Just when he was about to take out his lighter, he realized he was still being held at gunpoint, and that it probably wasn't the best idea to reach for anything if he wanted to live.

"In any case: You must be some brainwashed robot of the military police, if you didn't figure out that propaganda exists. Or you were just born with less than average braincells - I don't care. As I said: I am here to recruit you for our cause." he added.

"If you don't want to believe me, let me tell you: Do I kill politicians? The corrupt ones - Yes. Do I kill rich people? You must be retarded to think so. Do I rape women of all classes: I have to admit something here, and it's not that I raped women. It's that I'm still a virgin at the age of 24. Let me think... Riots, assassinations, mobs are not my kind of thing. Do I tell people to go rioting? Fuck no. Do I assassinate people? Only the ones I have to. Mobs? Nah, I don't start those."

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chris, hearing Arthur's words started snickering. It soon turned into maniacal laughter, then Chris stopped and looked at Arthur, slightly off-guard and even stunned with his words. "Oh, my god..." he swore, still chuckling under his breath. "I can't believe you even consider all of that true!" he said, with his wide grin dissapearing. "I mean... you WERE joking, right?" he asked, then sighed and started shaking his head, with his eyes closed in dissapointment, as if he was looking at a child that can't figure out how babies are made. He started speaking, in a sarcastic, comedic and mocking tone "Oh, my merciful lord. Why did you bless this person with stupidity above my comprehension? I don't even know how to explain it to him-" he suddenly and violently stopped, then looked at Arthur, a bit angrily and very quickly continued "It's propaganda, dude." he said, and waited for this information to soak into Arthur's head.
After a few seconds, Chris continued "Shocking, is it? Propaganda is clearly what you don't expect from a racist, sexist, manipulative, authoritarian government, right? I mean, seriously. These guys perform mass executions on people that stole bread, and you think they don't spew propaganda wherever you go? Did you even see the fucking posters that say if you don't consider joining the military you're a traitor that deserves execution? So let me tell you again: P-r-o-p-a-g-a-n-d-a. If you heard the rumours from some citizen, let me tell you something: We work stealithly, so a citizen won't know shit about what we do. So he either gave you more propaganda, or thought shit up." Chris said, and felt like he needed to smoke. Just when he was about to take out his lighter, he realized he was still being held at gunpoint, and that it probably wasn't the best idea to reach for anything if he wanted to live.

"In any case" he spoke. "You must be some brainwashed robot of the military police, if you didn't figure out that propaganda exists. Or you were just born with less than average braincells - I don't care. As I said: I am here to recruit you for our cause." he added.

"If you don't want to believe me, let me tell you: Do I kill politicians? The corrupt ones - Yes. Do I kill rich people? You must be retarded to think so. Do I rape women of all classes: I have to admit something here, and it's not that I raped women. It's that I'm still a virgin at the age of 24. Let me think... Riots, assassinations, mobs are not my kind of thing. Do I tell people to go rioting? Fuck no. Do I assassinate people? Only the ones I have to. Mobs? Nah, I don't start those."
"And you must be fucking retarded to threaten a man with a gun. Especially a technomancer. You have a machine in your heart produces adrenaline, no? Because I can feel it working overtime as you try and hold back your anger as I insult you. These things are used to enhance military capabilities such as aim, speed and strength. So naturally, you are thinking I'm an idiot to be threatening to shoot you, since you could shoot me before I think about pulling the trigger. But the bad part about that is that with your earlier model, there isn't a failsafe. That means if you raise that gun higher than it is now,no can make your little buddy go berserk and pump so much that your heart explodes in your chest. So how about you try being a polite guest and convince me in a kinder way before I decide my house needs to be repainted with a nice shade of red."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back