• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Jacob nodded. "A few blocks north there is a dumpster. In the dumpster there is a slide that goes two ways. One way is to the sewers the other leads to the others. Only problem is that it can be switched on the go by Mr. Winters. We could go down the slide but he could switch it to where we go to the sewers. But there is also a chance we will go straight down to them."

@Birdsie

Gabriel97 said:
"Pretty good..." She said, looking down at her feet.
(What kind of relationship there's between them?)
"Why're you looking like that? Did something happen?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Why're you looking like that? Did something happen?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm just...glad you're okay. The military police is raiding every building in this district, and I was so scared..." She muttered, sitting down on a chair next to him.

Gabriel97 said:
"I'm just...glad you're okay. The military police is raiding every building in this district, and I was so scared..." She muttered, sitting down on a chair next to him.
"I've been here all day, bud. Do you know why the MPs are running around?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I've been here all day, bud. Do you know why the MPs are running around?"

[/QUOTE]
"I...I assassinated that greasy fat man...y'know...the aristocratic..." She said, feeling a bit guilty and scratching the back of her head.

Gabriel97 said:
"I...I assassinated that greasy fat man...y'know...the aristocratic..." She said, feeling a bit guilty and scratching the back of her head.
"What the hell did I tell you about killing?! DO NOT DO IT UNLESS YOUR LIFE IS THREATENED!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"What the hell did I tell you about killing?! DO NOT DO IT UNLESS YOUR LIFE IS THREATENED!"

[/QUOTE]
She sighed, "More than three thousand people were enslaved and kinda tortured by that bastard, what should I do? Am I a rebel or not?" She said with a kinda pissed, but I-am-sorry tone.

Gabriel97 said:
She sighed, "More than three thousand people were enslaved and kinda tortured by that bastard, what should I do? Am I a rebel or not?" She said with a kinda pissed, but I-am-sorry tone.
"Well it's not like that is a good thing anymore either!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well it's not like that is a good thing anymore either!"

[/QUOTE]
She looked down at her feet, a feeling of guilt hitting her heart. "I'm...I'm sorry, Arthur..." She muttered, holding tight onto her sleeve.

Gabriel97 said:
She looked down at her feet, a feeling of guilt hitting her heart. "I'm...I'm sorry, Arthur..." She muttered, holding tight onto her sleeve.
Arthur, feeling a bit bad, hugged her.

"I'm sorry. Just nano more killing, okay?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Arthur, feeling a bit bad, hugged her.
"I'm sorry. Just nano more killing, okay?"

[/QUOTE]
She hugged him back, tightly. "Okay..." She muttered, laying her head on his shoulder. She blushed a little bit, hoping that he would not notice.

Gabriel97 said:
She hugged him back, tightly. "Okay..." She muttered, laying her head on his shoulder. She blushed a little bit, hoping that he would not notice.
"Hey, have you got a fever or something?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Hey, have you got a fever or something?"

[/QUOTE]
When he noticed, she blushed even more. "N-no! I'm t-totally fine!" She blattered out quickly, probably scared.

Gabriel97 said:
When he noticed, she blushed even more. "N-no! I'm t-totally fine!" She blattered out quickly, probably scared.
"But your face is all red..."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"But your face is all red..."

[/QUOTE]
"R-red? Y-you mean read! Yes, I read a l-lot of b-books!" She splattered out her words once again.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"Are you having a stroke?" Rosemary asked worriedly.

[/QUOTE]
Gabriel97 said:
"R-red? Y-you mean read! Yes, I read a l-lot of b-books!" She splattered out her words once again.
"HELLO. MY NAME IS ARTHUR."

Baku said:
Jacob nodded. "A few blocks north there is a dumpster. In the dumpster there is a slide that goes two ways. One way is to the sewers the other leads to the others. Only problem is that it can be switched on the go by Mr. Winters. We could go down the slide but he could switch it to where we go to the sewers. But there is also a chance we will go straight down to them."
@Birdsie
Chris nodded and said "Outstanding. Then let's go.'' then started making his way across the rooftops, towards their destination. For the sake of The Plague's kindness... if you can call it that, he avoided disturbing aby birds along the way.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"HELLO. MY NAME IS ARTHUR."

[/QUOTE]
Vanessa's eyes widened and she blushed more. She was confused.

What should I do? She thought to herself repeatedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back