• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]She nodded and gestured to Arthur. "So he really saved me because he has a thing for redheads?"

[/QUOTE]
August nodded, "Probably. Last Tim he bright a red head here....let's say I'm happy I have ear plugs."

FireMaiden said:
August nodded, "Probably. Last Tim he bright a red head here....let's say I'm happy I have ear plugs."
She laughed. "Well he's lucky I don't have a boyfriend. Maybe if he treats me right you'll need those ear plugs." she teased.9

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]She laughed. "Well he's lucky I don't have a boyfriend. Maybe if he treats me right you'll need those ear plugs." she teased.9

[/QUOTE]
"Gross. Just, gross," August said making a weird face.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]She laughed. "Don't worry. I'm not that easy."

[/QUOTE]
"I'd rather not think about him procreating," She said with a visable shutter.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]She giggled a bit. "Tell me more about yourself. Your past."

[/QUOTE]
August's aura completely changed. She glared at Rosemary. "Sorry," She said sharply, "That's not something I want to talk about." After a few moments, she seemed to go back to normal. "How about you tell me about your past?"

FireMaiden said:
August's aura completely changed. She glared at Rosemary. "Sorry," She said sharply, "That's not something I want to talk about." After a few moments, she seemed to go back to normal. "How about you tell me about your past?"
Rosemary flinched and looked down. "S-Sorry." she murmured.

Grizzlot said:
I moved his head slightly away and rubbed his hands,"There must be something you finds so lively about the group, or more to say why would you want to invite a killer" he started to move his cane around,"How much of the people lives would change, mine sure as hell wont,the people who are in the higher classes of economy might be taking a hit but would always maintain in there status if they play their cards right"He started to rub his beak,"Yet this may be exciting for a story, a quest to say!" He then turned around putting,making you face his back,"Yet you know my abilities, and your boss has such abilities!"
I turned around towards you,"Then that must mean he would know what would happen next" I started to twirl my wrist around, "Do you know what would happen next, since you got me in great interest?" He said as he took out his weapon and started to twirl it around,"I wonder..."
Chris nodded and picked up the pace, starting to speak a bit quickly. He spoke up "Lively? We're a bunch of freaks, that kill, kidnap and otherwise rape rich people for intimidation and inquire about their weaknesses in an attempt to destroy the government from the outside. Terrorists, Kidnappers, Murderers. I invite you: We aren't heroes. To be honest, I could not give less of a fuck what people think about me. I'm doing this for my family."

Chris looked at The Plague and said "They might have a nice deck of cards, but we have the biggest trump card of them all." with his usual, uninterested tone. As the man turned around, speaking about this with such enthusiasm Chris smiled in a polite way. It was nice to see that someone could actually enjoy their existance in this shithole, even if he was a serial killer. "Mhm." he said, nodding about what the Plague doctor said. "I bet you'll join us. I don't need precognition to know that. Your enthusiasm is enough."

"Disruptor." he breathed. With a deep, firm sigh. Chris turned to Jacob and made his way to him, dropping his cigarette that was already out to the floor. Once he was close to Jacob, he meddlesomely asked him "Tell me. Do you have a fear of heights?" His voice was like that of an Inquisitor, but it was as strict as that of a soldier.

@Baku

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Rosemary flinched and looked down. "S-Sorry." she murmured.

[/QUOTE]
"It's fine....it's just, I don't really like talking about it. Ask my brother when I'm not around, he'll tell you."

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"No, if you don't want me to know I won't ask."

[/QUOTE]
"No its not that, it's just, I don't like telling it cause I have to remember it. "

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Rosemary kept her head down. She was shy, so every time someone was upset with her she assumed that they would remain angry.

[/QUOTE]
"So," August started, going back to her normally cheerful tone, "Do you know anything about the rebellion?"

Birdsie said:
Chris nodded and picked up the pace, starting to speak a bit quickly. He spoke up "Lively? We're a bunch of freaks, that kill, kidnap and otherwise rape rich people for intimidation and inquire about their weaknesses in an attempt to destroy the government from the outside. Terrorists, Kidnappers, Murderers. I invite you: We aren't heroes. To be honest, I could not give less of a fuck what people think about me. I'm doing this for my family."
Chris looked at The Plague and said "They might have a nice deck of cards, but we have the biggest trump card of them all." with his usual, uninterested tone. As the man turned around, speaking about this with such enthusiasm Chris smiled in a polite way. It was nice to see that someone could actually enjoy their existance in this shithole, even if he was a serial killer. "Mhm." he said, nodding about what the Plague doctor said. "I bet you'll join us. I don't need precognition to know that. Your enthusiasm is enough."

"Disruptor." he breathed. With a deep, firm sigh. Chris turned to Jacob and made his way to him, dropping his cigarette that was already out to the floor. Once he was close to Jacob, he meddlesomely asked him "Tell me. Do you have a fear of heights?" His voice was like that of an Inquisitor, but it was as strict as that of a soldier.

@Baku
He started to fan himself with his hand, "Oh I am quite flattered, wanting to be a important person for this "city", everyone in your group would be lost in the time of history, and so I would be lost too, truth is everything about this world is bullshit,I will always cling on things that would find my interest, your group doesn't find my interest, why be in a group with people who think they are the same as me, the only thing I would find myself similar to "them" is the way that we would be lost in time of history" He said as he stopped twirling his gun, the bird on his hat flew away, he gripped onto his cane roughly, from all of the sudden a large hit was made onto Chris's back, behind him was Plague who used his cane as a weapon, "I wonder what would happen next" He whispered

Grizzlot said:
He started to fan himself with his hand, "Oh I am quite flattered, wanting to be a important person for this "city", everyone in your group would be lost in the time of history, and so I would be lost too, truth is everything about this world is bullshit,I will always cling on things that would find my interest, your group doesn't find my interest, why be in a group with people who think they are the same as me, the only thing I would find myself similar to "them" is the way that we would be lost in time of history" He said as he stopped twirling his gun, the bird on his hat flew away, he gripped onto his cane roughly, from all of the sudden a large hit was made onto Chris's back, behind him was Plague who used his cane as a weapon, "I wonder what would happen next" He whispered
Chris shrugged and responded "Look, dude." and turned around to the Plague Doctor. "I don't give the smallest fuck in what you believe, or think. All I give a fuck about is that you're about to-" he stopped, when he saw the cane flying at him. Chris tried to dodge, but despite his sharp reflexes was unable to do so. He was hit in the left shoulder with the cane, and grunted in slight pain. "Do that." he finished.

Chris' heart sped up, as the device on it started releasing adrenaline in big amounts. Time slew down, with Chris' perception of it doing the same. Chris unholstered his revolver, with 6 bullets loaded up. He took it up into his right hand, then aimed it at the Plague Doctor, and shot out two enchanted bullets that used ice magic to enhance the perception of pain. Due to Chris being barely a few meters away from Plague, and revolver bullets being quite fast-moving, they are near impossible to dodge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chris shrugged and responded "Look, dude." and turned around to the Plague Doctor. "I don't give the smallest fuck in what you believe, or think. All I give a fuck about is that you're about to-" he stopped, when he saw the cane flying at him. Chris tried to dodge, but despite his sharp reflexes was unable to do so. He was hit in the left shoulder with the cane, and grunted in slight pain. "Do that." he finished.
Chris' heart sped up, as the device on it started releasing adrenaline in big amounts. Time slew down, with Chris' perception of it doing the same. Chris unholstered his revolver, with 6 bullets loaded up. He took it up into his right hand, then aimed it at the Plague Doctor, and shot out two enchanted bullets that used ice magic to enhance the perception of pain. Due to Chris being barely a few meters away from Plague, and revolver bullets being quite fast-moving, they are near impossible to dodge.
The bullets hit him, he fell onto the floor,"That's one hell of a shot" He said, he started to lift himself by his cane,"Bullet time is a grand pain in the ass, but comes with great consequences" He said leaning on his cane,he saw a wet substance on the edge of the cane,a mixture of small amount of blood but something else, he moved his hand around the areas he has shot,"Nothing major destroyed" He said, he reached into his cloak and took out a jar of poison, "You gotta make sure you treat that" He said as he started to limp towards the edge of the building, he looked below, seeing if there was a safe way to go down,he chuckled and moved his head towards him, learning what he would do next, and seeing if he could block and/or counter

FireMaiden said:
"So," August started, going back to her normally cheerful tone, "Do you know anything about the rebellion?"
"I know that they aren't respectable people, but they're doing what they think is right."

Grizzlot said:
The bullets hit him, he fell onto the floor,"That's one hell of a shot" He said, he started to lift himself by his cane,"Bullet time is a grand pain in the ass, but comes with great consequences" He said leaning on his cane,he saw a wet substance on the edge of the cane,a mixture of small amount of blood but something else, he moved his hand around the areas he has shot,"Nothing major destroyed" He said, he reached into his cloak and took out a jar of poison, "You gotta make sure you treat that" He said as he started to limp towards the edge of the building, he looked below, seeing if there was a safe way to go down,he chuckled and moved his head towards him, learning what he would do next, and seeing if he could block and/or counter
Chris' bullet-time turned off, as he reactively saw the liquid on his left shoulder. He heard the voice of the Leader in his head, telling him about his fate. Chris' eyes widened up, then he smiled, no. He grinned. His grin was that of someone that just won a game of something, a winner's face. He started laughing. Then Chris looked to his left and literally grabbed a pigeon by it's legs. He held it upside down, with his left arm, and held up the revolver to it with his other hand. He looked at Plague and said "So... You believe Birds are more important than humans, right? Well, we're all about to see if that rumor is true. You're either giving me the cure... or..." he stopped, then pulled the enchantement with one finger. This would mean an ensured 100% lethality rate of the bullet, that would kill the pigeon. Chris was a cold killer, despite his behaviour and appearance. His life was an asshole to him, so Chris was an asshole in response. He would kill the Pigeon in cold blood, if he was not given a cure, or a legitimate lead on how to get one. "This bird's not gonna fly anymore."

"So?" he asked, looking at the Plague for an answer. Cure, or this Bird's life. That was the choice here.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"I know that they aren't respectable people, but they're doing what they think is right."

[/QUOTE]
August made an o shape with her mouth. "Well, I hope they at least have better morals than the military."

FireMaiden said:
August made an o shape with her mouth. "Well, I hope they at least have better morals than the military."
"They really don't." she murmured. "They kidnap and torture the rich. They rape them too sometimes."

FireMaiden said:
((LMAO. I love how this shifts between the scenes: "Well, I hope they at least have better morals than the military" *Scene changes to Chris holding his gun up to an innocent Pigeon's head* "This bird's not gonna fly anymore."))

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"They really don't." she murmured. "They kidnap and torture the rich. They rape them too sometimes."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh.....well then......."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back