• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Theo was quickly approaching his temple when a thought crossed his mind.

"Zach, Chaz."

"We don't know who the body belongs to Milord, nor were we able to find anything more about Plague." The two cloaked boys stepped out of an alleyway and matched stride with Theo. They spoke in unison, always.

"Why is that?"

"Magic hides the first, and mystery masks the second. Our connections within the military are not high enough, either. Forgive us, Milord."

"No. No, that is quite alright. Whoever that body was, they were not under my protection, and Plague has not crossed me inappropriately. I will let this matter rest for now." The two boys bowed, thanked him and disappeared into another set of alleys.

Theo had reached the first steps of his temple. He grew tired of moving at a human pace, and simply leaped and glided over the steps. The heavy oak doors swung open as he approached.

"The great Icon and Lord of Ravens returns! Welcome, Lord Raven!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacob pulled out a grappling hook of his own. "I don't use this thing to run from the MP but there's a first time for anything. Now Nova if you would lead the way."

@Birdsie

Baku said:
Jacob pulled out a grappling hook of his own. "I don't use this thing to run from the MP but there's a first time for anything. Now Nova if you would lead the way."
@Birdsie
Chris threw his grappling hook onto a rooftop, then started climbing without further words to Jacob. Once he was up on the rooftop, he wrapped the hook and the rope around himself, and waited for Jacob for a moment. He looked over the building and looked down at his new friend. "Hey, Disruptor!" he yelled, then becalmed his voice a little. "Meet me up ahead." he said, and walked in the opposite direction. He ran forward, as fast as he could. Despite his physical state that left so much to be desired; He ran relatively fast. He ran to the other end of the building, and in a single motion leapt across two meters of empty space below him. He barely made it to the other side, as his momentum was still low. He continued running and jumping across rooftops, until he got several buildings away, and started looking around.

FireMaiden said:
"Just two people who aren't on the best terms with the government. I left the military after I was told what my purpose was, so, there's that."
"Yikes. Have you heard about this uprising? And if so will you join it?"

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"Yikes. Have you heard about this uprising? And if so will you join it?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, I want to. The government needs to be taken down. They're using people like me and my brother for human weapons. It needs to be stopped."

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah, I want to. The government needs to be taken down. They're using people like me and my brother for human weapons. It needs to be stopped."
"I agree. I'm afraid if I show my face outside I'll be killed or worse."

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"I agree. I'm afraid if I show my face outside I'll be killed or worse."

[/QUOTE]
August chcukled, "Don't worry, we have a few ways out, and a car we can use. We almost never get caught."

Birdsie said:
Chris threw his grappling hook onto a rooftop, then started climbing without further words to Jacob. Once he was up on the rooftop, he wrapped the hook and the rope around himself, and waited for Jacob for a moment. He looked over the building and looked down at his new friend. "Hey, Disruptor!" he yelled, then becalmed his voice a little. "Meet me up ahead." he said, and walked in the opposite direction. He ran forward, as fast as he could. Despite his physical state that left so much to be desired; He ran relatively fast. He ran to the other end of the building, and in a single motion leapt across two meters of empty space below him. He barely made it to the other side, as his momentum was still low. He continued running and jumping across rooftops, until he got several buildings away, and started looking around.
As Chris jumped over to building to building he started to feel the presence of someone's, even if it could of been Jacob, he still felt someones, from out of nowhere appeared a man, the man that looked exactly like The Plague, the birds that were on his hat flew away as soon as he saw him, "Ah, the people in this town, running building to building, what brings you into running to rooftop to rooftop, I promise I won't tell anyone" he said squatting down on the edge on the building, no longer having the bag on his shoulder, "Mighty fine grappling hook too my friend" he said tilting his head a bit

FireMaiden said:
August chcukled, "Don't worry, we have a few ways out, and a car we can use. We almost never get caught."
"That's good. I've been caught once, and I was rescued. I don't plan on going through anything like that again."

Jacob didn't go as high as Nova went. Jakob was afraid to say it out loud but he had a bad fear of heights. "Hey Nova I got the lower areas you keep it up and look from above."

@Birdsie

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"That's good. I've been caught once, and I was rescued. I don't plan on going through anything like that again."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. I've seen what they do to some prisoners. It's horrible."

Grizzlot said:
As Chris jumped over to building to building he started to feel the presence of someone's, even if it could of been Jacob, he still felt someones, from out of nowhere appeared a man, the man that looked exactly like The Plague, the birds that were on his hat flew away as soon as he saw him, "Ah, the people in this town, running building to building, what brings you into running to rooftop to rooftop, I promise I won't tell anyone" he said squatting down on the edge on the building, no longer having the bag on his shoulder, "Mighty fine grappling hook too my friend" he said tilting his head a bit
Baku said:
Jacob didn't go as high as Nova went. Jakob was afraid to say it out loud but he had a bad fear of heights. "Hey Nova I got the lower areas you keep it up and look from above."
@Birdsie
Chris was surprised by the sudden appearance of the man, and didn't really care much. He gave the newcomer a polite, friendly smile as a symbol of good intentions. "Me? I'm not doing anything myself." he said, but then closing his eyes nodded a few times. "But I do work for someone. Let's say if I do my work correctly, this country's management will shift." but then he heard Jacob. Sighing, he nodded "Of course. Heights..." he muttered in annoyance. Chris yelled back "Brilliant idea! Sure, let's split apart while being unable to communicate on long ranges! The most sparkling idea you've had! Get your ass over here!" he said in a passive-aggressive way, signifying that splitting up would be a really, really bad idea. The MP's could catch one of them, and with no ability to communicate, they would be pretty much screwed.

He turned back to the Plague Guy and very bluntly stated "A friend." in endeavor of explaining who the person was. He walked up to the Plague Guy and examined him a bit more closely. "And... so you got your answer. And who are YOU, exactly?" he asked, rather coldly but his voice was not out of it's way to sound insulting.

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah. I've seen what they do to some prisoners. It's horrible."
"No kidding. I only had a few scars before that. Now I'm riddled with them." She sighed. "I'm not going to get caught again. I can't do it."

Jacob heard Nova shout and climbed up. "Hey I was just screwing around I'm totally fine and not afraid of heights. I mean that would totally ruin anything that's related to pride if I was afraid of heights." Jakob laughed nervously and had to avoid loosing his head.

@Birdsie

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"No kidding. I only had a few scars before that. Now I'm riddled with them." She sighed. "I'm not going to get caught again. I can't do it."

[/QUOTE]
"Scars are cool, I mean, they tell stories."

Birdsie said:
Chris was surprised by the sudden appearance of the man, and didn't really care much. He gave the newcomer a polite, friendly smile as a symbol of good intentions. "Me? I'm not doing anything myself." he said, but then closing his eyes nodded a few times. "But I do work for someone. Let's say if I do my work correctly, this country's management will shift." but then he heard Jacob. Sighing, he nodded "Of course. Heights..." he muttered in annoyance. Chris yelled back "Brilliant idea! Sure, let's split apart while being unable to communicate on long ranges! The most sparkling idea you've had! Get your ass over here!" he said in a passive-aggressive way, signifying that splitting up would be a really, really bad idea. The MP's could catch one of them, and with no ability to communicate, they would be pretty much screwed.
He turned back to the Plague Guy and very bluntly stated "A friend." in endeavor of explaining who the person was. He walked up to the Plague Guy and examined him a bit more closely. "And... so you got your answer. And who are YOU, exactly?" he asked, rather coldly but his voice was not out of it's way to sound insulting.
He started to take out a tissue and acted like he was crying, wiping his mask goggles with the tissue,"I'm not really as famous as the papers says" He said with exaggerated sad voice,"I'm nothing but a person who knows a lot, but i'm also a killer in my taste, but I am also a plague doctor, but most importantly I am The Plague!" he said in a exaggerated voice once again,"I couldn't help but wonder why someone would travel the roofs, your scaring the poor birds" He said as he stood up and took his cane out,"Change the country management?" he said tapping his cane on the ground,"I remember one of my victims talking about that" He said, sounding like he was proud, he moved up, having the beak almost hitting Chris,"Is it true that "you" people would do anything to change the management?" He said trying to sound surprised,"Stop anything that would interfere your "groups" plan?" he said tilting his head slightly, a bird flying onto his hat

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"Well the story of mine is pretty boring. I was chained up in a basement and tortured non stop for three days."

[/QUOTE]
"Fights, loosing my arm, childhood memories, and lots of other things. But yeah, that is pretty boring."

Grizzlot said:
He started to take out a tissue and acted like he was crying, wiping his mask goggles with the tissue,"I'm not really as famous as the papers says" He said with exaggerated sad voice,"I'm nothing but a person who knows a lot, but i'm also a killer in my taste, but I am also a plague doctor, but most importantly I am The Plague!" he said in a exaggerated voice once again,"I couldn't help but wonder why someone would travel the roofs, your scaring the poor birds" He said as he stood up and took his cane out,"Change the country management?" he said tapping his cane on the ground,"I remember one of my victims talking about that" He said, sounding like he was proud, he moved up, having the beak almost hitting Chris,"Is it true that "you" people would do anything to change the management?" He said trying to sound surprised,"Stop anything that would interfere your "groups" plan?" he said tilting his head slightly, a bird flying onto his hat
Baku said:
Jacob heard Nova shout and climbed up. "Hey I was just screwing around I'm totally fine and not afraid of heights. I mean that would totally ruin anything that's related to pride if I was afraid of heights." Jakob laughed nervously and had to avoid loosing his head.
@Birdsie
Chris turned his face towards Jacob and rather coldly, emotionlessly and with a lack of impression on his face said "Yo, Disruptor. Check this guy out." turning towards The Plague, as the man introduced himself. "Pretty cool, huh?" he asked, then added "He can do lots of black magic, illusions and necromancy." as if he knew the Plague.

He heard the Plague's words about not being popular. "Nah, don't worry. I heard of ya, pal. From my boss, actually. A few seconds ago, in fact. Telepathically, that is." he said, with a calm, soothing and indifferent tone. Chris took out a cigarette and then a lighter, both from his left pocket. He lighted up the cigarette and put it in his mouth, steadily holding it with his lips. "Mhm." he nodded, as the Plague introduced himself. He heard his opinion about travelling on rooftops. "I couldn't care less about the birds, to be honest. I mean: They are pretty poor. There's no arguing that! But did you even see this country? It's gone to shit." he said, in a rather mocking way. He was not insulting the Plague, but Agrea at large... obviously.

He heard his further words and as the man moved his beak up to Chris, Chris moved his head slightly away. " 'Us' people? I wouldn't. But - Yes. Our group at large would. At least that's what the leader said." he proclaimed, rather bluntly, but a bit proudly. "Yeah, so you want to join? I figure, but have no idea what you intend to do. If you want to murder me, then go ahead." he added.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"I know. That doesn't mean it didn't hurt though."

[/QUOTE]
"Of course it hurts, everything hurts in some way."

Birdsie said:
Chris turned his face towards Jacob and rather coldly, emotionlessly and with a lack of impression on his face said "Yo, Disruptor. Check this guy out." turning towards The Plague, as the man introduced himself. "Pretty cool, huh?" he asked, then added "He can do lots of black magic, illusions and necromancy." as if he knew the Plague.
He heard the Plague's words about not being popular. "Nah, don't worry. I heard of ya, pal. From my boss, actually. A few seconds ago, in fact. Telepathically, that is." he said, with a calm, soothing and indifferent tone. Chris took out a cigarette and then a lighter, both from his left pocket. He lighted up the cigarette and put it in his mouth, steadily holding it with his lips. "Mhm." he nodded, as the Plague introduced himself. He heard his opinion about travelling on rooftops. "I couldn't care less about the birds, to be honest. I mean: They are pretty poor. There's no arguing that! But did you even see this country? It's gone to shit." he said, in a rather mocking way. He was not insulting the Plague, but Agrea at large... obviously.

He heard his further words and as the man moved his beak up to Chris, Chris moved his head slightly away. " 'Us' people? I wouldn't. But - Yes. Our group at large would. At least that's what the leader said." he proclaimed, rather bluntly, but a bit proudly. "Yeah, so you want to join? I figure, but have no idea what you intend to do. If you want to murder me, then go ahead." he added.
I moved his head slightly away and rubbed his hands,"There must be something you finds so lively about the group, or more to say why would you want to invite a killer" he started to move his cane around,"How much of the people lives would change, mine sure as hell wont,the people who are in the higher classes of economy might be taking a hit but would always maintain in there status if they play their cards right"He started to rub his beak,"Yet this may be exciting for a story, a quest to say!" He then turned around putting,making you face his back,"Yet you know my abilities, and your boss has such abilities!"

I turned around towards you,"Then that must mean he would know what would happen next" I started to twirl my wrist around, "Do you know what would happen next, since you got me in great interest?" He said as he took out his weapon and started to twirl it around,"I wonder..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back