• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Vanessa reappeared with a huge backpack on her shoulders, probably containing her rifle. Military Police was everywhere, and Chaos was spread due to the assassination. She kept walking in the crowd, getting to a dumpster. She would open and look inside it, "This is the right one." she muttered to herself, jumping inside and falling down.

@Paint The Wind @Safety Hammer

In a brightly lit hallway with tiled floors, stone walls, and no windows, there as an ominous clicking in time with swift footsteps and soft sighing, like the rustling of silk. He strode down hall at pace that would leave most humans breathless in only a few minutes; he had been walking for 15. Passing countless steel doors without paying them any mind, his blood red robes flowed around him and his hair was silver waves of water alighted on air. He left a multitude of fading shadows in his wake, and on his face was an expression of pure annoyance. Theo had been summoned to the head office, in the city's inner circle, to report to his handlers, his parents, and he was not happy that they were forcing him to take the long way around.

Doubling his speed, Theo flapped his wings as he blurred past doors until finally coming to the one he desired, at the end of the, ridiculously long, hall. Not caring to knock, he gripped the handle in his clawed hand and swung it open with ease. Inside were two, now highly decorated, commanding officers of the military police.

"Hello Papa and Father. What reason do you have for calling me here, and parading me through the complex like some show dog? I have my children to guide; I don't need distractions like these." Theo's strode into the austerely decorated room, closing the door behind him. He sat down in the chair across from his two dads.

"Theo, my boy, you know that you must report your Cult's actions to us on a regular basis, but the last time we heard from you was 2 months ago. Your father was beginning to worry." The 7ft tall, burly man, standing behind the only other chair in the room, had his hand resting on its high back. His handlebar mustache quivering in displeasure, as he spoke.

"No need to make me sound like a distressed housewife, Clyde. Now Theo, please tell us what has happened since we last saw you. I am sorry that you had to take the long way, but ever since you took over the cult last year, the Board has been pushing for your 'reining in' and this is how we've managed to alleviate their worries. I have been worried about you, though." The 5'9" man with a goatee, named Roland, was soft-spoken, and his complimented Clyde's gruffness perfectly; as dangerous as Clyde was with blades, he was with words. Both men were criminally handsome. He reached his hand across the table and took Theo's in it.

"No need to worry about me Papa. I can take care of myself. You shouldn't pin your fears on Father; he's too eloquent and soft-spoken to deny it, but I know." Generally, any concerns the duo maintained originated from Clyde; Roland's head was too full of plans and schemes to have any.

"To answer you Father, I have succeeded in crushing the last little streaks of rebellion in my followers and now all of them worship me, as they should. Working with the commanding officers of the Mid-Circ, I begun collecting orphans and grooming them for the Cult. Unfortunately, I still have no leads on the rebels or their enigmatic leader." He left his hand in his Father's grip, to appease him.

"We did not expect you to find anything on the rebels, they are practically ghosts. For right now, focus on growing your cult and consuming the hearts of your given targets. We will be watching." That was a dismissal and a warning; someone on the Board was having Theo followed to see if his handlers were performing their duties.

Theo nodded his head in understanding and stood to leave. Clyde and Roland rushed around the table and crushed him in a tight hug from both sides.

"Be careful, son. We love you." They said in unison before letting him go.

Theo simply nodded again and left. He knew how his dads felt about him and understood, but he couldn't bring himself to care, not after spending so many years surrounded by people, yet alone.

"Roland must we continue with this farce? Why couldn't we take him and leave? It seems like he gets worse every time we see him." Clyde reached out and wrapped his hands around Roland's waist. He could speak and act freely in this soundproof room that was spelled against any kind of eavesdropping.

"We will pretend for as long as it takes Clyde. Theo would never leave his worshippers, and we must be here to protect him. I know you fear that he may be turned into a superweapon for the war, but we are here to ensure that that won't happen. I have faith that he won't become a complete monster. Now let's get back to work, "friend". Roland leaned back into Clyde's arms, to slow the big man's racing heart.

Clyde and Roland had lost faith in Area and we're just as jaded as any of the citizens. They grew to love Theo from a distance and we're not allowed to show it. Now, the only thing keeping them working diligently was their honor bound vows to Agrea and their care for Theo's well-being. They knew the darkness that claimed his heart, and hoped that one day it could be removed. They had accepted that he may never love them back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacob entered the park. He walked in front of Nova. "Ok Nova I'm here and I have my family on standby. How do we get to this place?"

@Birdsie

Baku said:
Jacob entered the park. He walked in front of Nova. "Ok Nova I'm here and I have my family on standby. How do we get to this place?"
@Birdsie
Chris said "Great." and dropped the cigarette to the floor, then crushed it under the heel of his leather boot. He walked a few steps up to a tree, then looked at Jacob "So you're in? Is that correct?" he asked afterwards. "Well, if so - Then follow me. With your family." he added, then started walking towards a small concrete wall with all sorts of graffiti on it.

Gabriel97 said:
(Use the OOC section for OOC messages. @Birdsie Please delete our messages)
(One message is fine once in a while. I'm not a Nazi on this. But don't create blocks of OOC text.)

FireMaiden said:
(What did I miss?)
(Not much. Vanessa and Arthur know each other, and... long post from Delacare)

Birdsie said:
(One message is fine once in a while. I'm not a Nazi on this. But don't create blocks of OOC text.)
(Not much. Vanessa and Arthur know each other, and... long post from Delacare)
(K, thanks)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Eeehhhhh.." Arthur said, as he summoned some new screws from a large barrel and screwed them into her arm. "She's right about the red head thing, though.
(You should make her around Arthur's age.)

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks!" August said with a smile, but she didn't move form her spot since the rest of the station was really dark right now. "Of course I'm right about the red head thing, I'm right about everything."

FireMaiden said:
"Thanks!" August said with a smile, but she didn't move form her spot since the rest of the station was really dark right now. "Of course I'm right about the red head thing, I'm right about everything."
Vanessa fell down on a concrete floor, with a trembling landing and a groan. "A-Agh..." She muttered, as she got up and looked at them. She would sigh in relief, holding back on the wall, holding her leg up. Her ankle hurt a lot, it was probably broken.

FireMaiden said:
"I'm still confused as to who everyone here is."

@Safety Hammer

Paint The Wind]"I'm still confused as to who everyone here is." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL]
"Well, me and him are siblings, you're you, and some other lady just dropped in, I don't her."

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"Thanks for the detailed explanation." she teased.

[/QUOTE]
"No problem!" August said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"Tell me about yourself."

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I'm not really that interesting. I'm just a normal person, who kinda refuses to grow up."

Gabriel97 said:
She would look at the woman besides her. "W-who are you?" She asked with a rather untrustful tone, as she held onto her Revolver. She didn't trust anybody in this room, except Arthur, which she knew pretty well.
@Paint The Wind @FireMaiden @Safety Hammer
"For one missy, I'm his sister, so you put gun up, or get thrown out. And second of all, this is his girlfriend." August pointed to the red headed girl

Gabriel97 said:
She would look at the woman besides her. "W-who are you?" She asked with a rather untrustful tone, as she held onto her Revolver. She didn't trust anybody in this room, except Arthur, which she knew pretty well.
@Paint The Wind @FireMaiden @Safety Hammer
"My name is Rosemary. I won't hurt you, I promise. I was about to be killed or kidnapped by the military police and your friend here saved me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back