• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

mewbot5408 said:
"Hmmm.....Maybe?
Speaking of castiel,I wonder how long my mate plans on sleeping...." Orious says looking upstairs he then looks at the kid eyeing her for a moment before grabbing two blood packs from the fridge holding one out to Lana before biting a hole in the other giving it to oceane."here.."He says

@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

@Altaynna

@civilitea
"Eek!" Oceane squealed, shrinking away from the pack of blood. "I don't drink blood! I'm not a vampire!"

"Thanks. And you have a mate? Cool, I haven't seen a mated pair in ages, seems like no one cares anymore." She accepted the pack and flashed another quick smile in gratitude.

@mewbot5408

As though he's been summoned by the mention of his name, Cas walks into the kitchen, still wearing Ori's slightly oversized clothes. "Got a blood pack for me?"

(oh btw the year in the rp is the year we're in right?)

"yeah. I do...hmm I think it depends on where you look." he tells lama with a nod looking down at her. he tilts his head upon hearing cas and approaches from behind him. "there's blood packs in the fridge, spaghetti, or my neck take your pick ,love." he mumurs in castiel's ear playfully to his mate with a purr sliding his arms over his shoulders.

@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

@Altaynna

@civilitea

"I'm just gonna...um...*cough* use protection and don't do anything nasty in the kitchen!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
@mewbot5408

He chuckles, reaching up and cupping Ori's cheek.

"Since we have guests present, I think I'll stick to the fridge, for now." He kisses Ori's cheek before going to grab a pack from the fridge

"Well, let's go. The more of us there are, the less likely we are to run into trouble." Val grabbed a black jacket from nearby, "Don't care whose this is I'm borrowing it."

Now that the fight was over,Lucian blinked,the aggression leaving the expression in his face and giving place to a smile.

"Will we go out for a walk?"

KaalysBR said:
Now that the fight was over,Lucian blinked,the aggression leaving the expression in his face and giving place to a smile.
"Will we go out for a walk?"
Val nodded, "We're taking Red home," she said, reajusting the jacket so it would git a little better.

Lucian nodded,looking at the Red and then back at Val. He couldn't help but wonder if he had a house as well,waiting for him somewhere.

Lucian heard the knocking downstairs,his head tilting with curiosity.

"Are we expecting visitors?"

Black shadows covered his blood and he disappeared,reappearing downstairs. He was confused for a moment,but that felt very natural. Stretching his hand towards the door,he opened it and noticed the boy waiting there. He smiled gently towards him.

"Are you lost? Or did you come for the party too?"

"I was just really curious. I had gotten lost looking for my dog earlier today and I saw this place. This girl named Winnie helped me an-... I-I will just go. Sorry for bothering you.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back