• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

(Night!)

Lucian walked to the gates,the wind blowing his dark hair as he stepped forward. He was wearing a coat,although he didn't need it. The gates seemed be calling for him,although he didn't remember where he had to be.

He noticed a few figures in the dark,wondering if his eyes were playing games with him.

"Hello?"

"Well Hello there"Jacque says from just behind Lucian playfully

"That coat looks mighty warm"with this Jacque whips around to luciens front on with a frosty gust

faced the direction the voice came from and hesitated to reply to this new presence and offered a weak smile towards the male and brushed off some dirt from her dress and approaching the building slowly

Lucian showed confusion towards the newcomers,trying to keep on with the frosty boy's pace.

"Are you both cold? You smell like Ice." He turned to Jacques with a tilt of his head. Did vampires make Ice? He couldn't make Ice,could he?

It was obvious that Lucian wasn't exactly normal in his head,but he was nice anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Et will approach the talking group by the gates, the weathered soldier announcing her presence with a grunt.

She'll appear to have just left a battlefield, several dulled blood splotches will be evident on her attire and the tabard of the church will be brazen.

body jerks back at the figure looking at her questioningly and sighs a bit, then continues walking toward them as if her curiosity one a long battle, she never did like this place, it kept getting stranger and stranger, not that it mattered to her anyways, she was already strange just being herself

nods back at the other female and looks at the two male's and walks to them while pulling down her cloak hood "Cool weather is better than Hot weather" she replied to the strangers question absent mindedly

"I think my name is Lucian." he replies in answer to the man's question.

Lucian blinked towards the lady who seemed even worse than he was.

"Miss,are you wounded? I think you might need to rest."

"I couldn't agree more"Jacque says gracefully pivoting and Snatching her hand from her side and kissing it with icy lips(he's from the Victorian era after all)he considered doing this for the other lady but her weaponry and armor convinced him otherwise instead he offered his other hand

"It's wonderful that we've all gathered here wouldn't you say it's been sooooo long since I've been in good company"

looks at the woman realizing that she was indeed needing medical attention, and she felt the need to help "I wish I could offer any help to you but I have nothing helpful at the moment being, this day keeps making me feel like I need a emergency kit"

Et will be staring at Jacque with an icy glare.

She'll turn to Lucian and shake her head, raising her armored glove and curling her fingers in a manner that will show the "okay" sign

@KaalysBR

Lucian replied to the ok sign with a frown,repeating the movement. He had no idea what those hand motions meant,but he imagined it was something good.

He lowered his hand now,signaling towards the house.

"Med kits. Inside. I guess. Nice weapons,miss."

jacque doesn't focus on a one for long he gets sidetracked looking up lowering his hand "it's about to start snowing again"he shouts gleefully then

Upon mention of the injury he looked back to Et

"You may want to take his advice frostbite's no fun from what I hear"

places her hood back on and smiles, snow was a calming weather and she loved it, she felt like just taking off in her wolf form to chase snowflakes and catch them in her mouth, but these were vampires, she could sense it, vampires and werewolves didn't exactly get along, showing them her true side might not end well

Et glances between Jacque and Lucien, before nodding singularly and moving into the mansion grounds wordlessly.

She'll be scanning her surroundings, her strong-arm kept close to her sheathed long-sword.

Jacque waits for the armored woman to be out of eyeshot before he looks at the other two "immortals" and winks wandering off away from the palace the snow gets thicker around him until he fades from view

(Sorry I gtg)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back