• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Et will halt herself, waiting for the remaining two the catch up with her.

(( Good night everyone ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucian walked foward as he looked at the sky,wondering where the snow was,until it started falling. Didn't his house have snow? Why he couldn't remember?

He led them towards the inside of the house and then to the kitchen,where the vampires stacked basically everything. He picked the med kit and gestured for the ladies to sit down.

"Warmer,here in the house."

He took the cleaning objects from the box,and some medicine to disinfect the cuts. He pointed towards it and then to the wounded lady.

"Do you mind if I do it,miss?"

Et will have a clouded breath, bits of snow pooling about her disheveled hair as she'd listen obediently to Lucien. Clanking into a wooden stool and setting herself down with much difficulty, her brown hues will be set on Lucien...scrutinizing him fully.

Libra259 said:
(So what has happened?)
(So, two more people showed up. One looks like a kid, human, and the other is another vampire. We were ready to go and take the humans back, but then some other people showed up and now we have to wait a little longer to take Red and the adult woman child person home)

FireMaiden said:
(So, two more people showed up. One looks like a kid, human, and the other is another vampire. We were ready to go and take the humans back, but then some other people showed up and now we have to wait a little longer to take Red and the adult woman child person home)
(Lol i see thx xP do you no where red is currently?)

(( There's a newcomer that appears to be human, and clad in armor akin to those that church soldiers wear. The kind of soldiers that hunt vampires/monsters, she's chilling at the kitchen at the moment.))

Lucian cleaned Et's wounds with a delicate but firm hand,showing some obvious experience in the matter. He didn't think much of the fact,as it came naturally to him.

"Where did you get these,miss?"

He finished cleaning one of the wounds and started to bandage them,raising his eyes towards Et from time to time.

@Crines

Rayan appeared out of the shadows she looked grimly at them as she passed not caring what they were doing. She pulled a rose out of her hair and held it not feeling much pain from the thorns. Her hair flowed in the wind and her scent smelled of a sweet aroma of rosary. She moved her blonde hair out of her face with her pale white hand. Her red dull eyes narrowed noticing others, it had been a long while since she communed with other vampires. she pulled at her embroidery of her top looking down that the misted ground. She walked silently to the front door opening the door gripping the knob. She walked thru closing it ever the slightest hard and walked down the corridor. She took her thin black petticoat off revealing her thin slinder pale arms. She set the coat on a hook and walked into a room seeing a nice warm empty room to welcome her. It had a side table with a lamp and a nice queen size bed with drapery. She wouldnt need to sleep because she cant but it was comfortable anyways. She sat down on the bed and took a brush from the side of the bed and brushed her tangled hair hummed ever so lightly a tune from her childhood. The brush took out all the knots as she brushed thru it carefully not to break her luscious hair. This was her normal routine if there was nothing to do she would sit and brush her hair it reminded her of when she was young and her mother would sit beside her and brush her hair even though the memory would not make tears well in rayans eyes it gave her hatred against humans for there fault and misery they caused her. She sat down her brush back on the table after finishing her hair and opened her locket which showed old black and white pictures of her mother , father and brother. She didnt remember her dear father for he died in war. She heard he was brave , honest and truthful . He never backed off on his word. Rayan sighed closing her locket. She looked down thinking in deep thought she had only seen pictures of her father to remember but looking isnt feeling. Her eyes were slightly glassy so she closed her eyes. She would not admit defeat. She wiped the her eyes in case tears came loose and walked to the door opening it and looking out but saw no one and frowned.

FireMaiden said:
(Val, Red, little girl, new vamp, Ori and Cas are, I'm guessing, still outside waiting for Lucian to get done so they can leave)
(doesn't look like Lucian is coming....do we continue to wait or move on??)

(I wanna go as well ;_; I will be there soon.)

As Lucian finished up,he quickly run back to the place where the others waited for him.

"I am ready!"

Et winces to the healing, barely keeping still as she'll seem surprisingly sensitive to pain despite her hardy demeanour .

Et will avert her eyes away from Lucian, letting a grunt escape her lips. She'll stand up and move alongside Lucian, seemingly intent on following.

Rayan started walking she reached a living area and looked at a man fixing up someones wounds. She sat down on a chair and glanced at the man . "Hello?" She said looking at him then at girl but looked away from the girl unsure she was trustworthy. She crossed her arms over her stomach sitting upright but cautious. "Who are you both.." She said looking at them unsure who or what they were. She sighed gazes at the ceiling quietly waiting for an answer but decided to look like she wasnt irritated by the fact that the girl was hurt but why? She looked forward at them. "What happened to her?" She asked a bit curious but not much as she untightened her hands from her stomach and layed them crossed on her lap. Where did they come from and who were they she thought to herself as she looked back at the man noticing he was well distinguished looking and his hair was in his eyes. She looked at him quietly. He seemed caring but could be too caring.

@Crines

@KaalysBR

Lucian turned to the girl and smiled gently as always,wondering where she had come from. Everyone seemed drawn to the house for some reason.

"I'm not sure what happened to her. But she will be patched up in no time. We are taking somebody home today. Will you come with us?"

He was obviously more rational now,talking more then usually. As he left the house,he gestured for the woman to come along.

Lucian stopped at the gates,where the others were already gathered and waiting to leave. He noticed Et following him,and tilted his head with curiosity.

"Miss,don't move your left arm too much. The bandage will come off. Can you tell me your name? Also,you do not have to follow us if you feel tired."

@Tmntgal2015 @mewbot5408 @Crines @FireMaiden

Rayan nodded and got up following. She seemed to take interest in this man he seemed gentle but he also seemed welcoming she was unsure what to think butwhat could she do. She followed him closely but stood behind him leaving space."who are you though?" Rayan said in a calm soft voice trying to get his attention clearly confused but willing to at least come. "This house has been here for years how did you come upon it?" She said trying to talk mutually. She swayed her arm while walking as her blonde hair flowed behind her.

@KaalysBR

Lucian seemed fascinated by the girl's blonde hair,the beautiful colour holding his attention. He stopped for a moment and stretched one hair towards it,feeling the soft texture on his fingers.

"You hair is beautiful. I've been thinking my name is Lucian. I'm not sure why I am here,but it seems right somehow." His smile was sincere as he said everything naturally. "What is your name,miss?"

@Tmntgal2015

Et will listen to Lucian attentively, her arm perennially kept near her sheathed longsword. She'll not utter a single word, but shook her head firmly when she was told not to follow.

She'll give a polite nod in a manner of greetings to Rayan, before observing Lucian's actions with a stoic but neutral expression. Consciously, she'll raise her left hand to run through her frayed, ashen blond hair...its lustre replaced by dark and red discolours.

@KaalysBR

@Tmntgal2015

Val balanced herself as she walked along the low rise stone wall. She was acting a bit childish at the moment, her arms out on either side of her, laughing and singing a children's song. She was still pretty young when it came to vampires, so most of the residents didn't mind her acting this way. She jumped off, slipping when she landed and falling on her butt. Val stood, brushed her self off, and said "Everyone that's coming, are we ready to go?"

@Libra259 @mewbot5408 @Crines @KaalysBR @Tmntgal2015

KaalysBR said:
Lucian seemed fascinated by the girl's blonde hair,the beautiful colour holding his attention. He stopped for a moment and stretched one hair towards it,feeling the soft texture on his fingers.
"You hair is beautiful. I've been thinking my name is Lucian. I'm not sure why I am here,but it seems right somehow." His smile was sincere as he said everything naturally. "What is your name,miss?"

@Tmntgal2015
Rayan smiles blushing lightly " thank you my name rayan"

"We can leave when you guys prefer."

Lucius went back to the lady with the armour,checking her bandages once more with an attentive expression. The wounds would be healing well,but she didn't seem particularly caring about them. He gave the lady an unsure smile.

"Miss,you need to take better care of these wounds. I will make sure they are treated well."

@Crines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back