• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Orious couldn't help to chuckle. "I haven't had this much excitement in ages....plus I get to cook more often. I enjoy your being here." He says and smiles. He hears the other two new comers and goes to check it out."what's going on?" The very tall pureblood asked.He tilted his head. "Also no fake tears on the carpet." He says with a exhale. "Izabell used to do that too....sorry. I don't buy it."

@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

@Altaynna

@civilitea

Oceane flinched at the woman inside's yelling at the other woman . Her tears began to stream down her face. "I don't have anything to offer you but I promise I don't take much room." Her voice wavered as she walked inside. She wiped away her tears and raised a brow at the man before her. "Okay, you caught me." She smiled a watery smile, wrinkling her little nose. "I'm sorry sir."

@FireMaiden @Altaynna @mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
civilitea said:
Oceane smiled happily, prepared to lie through her teeth. "I'm 8 years old!" She beamed proudly, holding up eight fingers.
@FireMaiden
"Ummm...if you are, what the actual hell were you doing in the woods by yourself?" Val asked, raising her eyebrow. She had refrain from say she was 317 as a sarcastic answer, even though that's how old she was.

Oceane's face fell and she furrowed her brows in an adorably sad face. "I was gonna go on a trip with my mama and my dad, but I woke up and I was all dirty and my mama and dad are gone and I don't know where this is but it's warm in here." She rambled childishly. She'd been at this act for years now, and she was easily believable.

@FireMaiden

"I just got here too, kid. It's all right, I'm sure something or other will happenWhere do you want me to put the deer carcass? I can cook if you have the supplies, I make a mean envision stew." She leaned over to the woman who had let her in and dropped her voice. "By the way, you don't smell human. What are you and that man over there?"

@FireMaiden @civilitea

civilitea said:
Oceane's face fell and she furrowed her brows in an adorably sad face. "I was gonna go on a trip with my mama and my dad, but I woke up and I was all dirty and my mama and dad are gone and I don't know where this is but it's warm in here." She rambled childishly. She'd been at this act for years now, and she was easily believable.
@FireMaiden
"Well, me and the boys are taking Red there back to town, you two can come with," Val said. "And, no bodies in the house. I'm not let to so you cant."

"You won't leave me in the town right, Miss? My mama and dad are sure to come back if I just wait here, they forgot me! I can't stay in the town, I don't know anyone and I'm scared." Oceane's eyes widen and her bottom lip quivered.

Oceane gasped and put her little hands on her cheeks, but giggled right after. She looked up at the woman and noticed the scar on her cheek. "Miss, what happened to your face?" Children were often blunt, and Oceane knew how to put up a good front.

@Altaynna

Orious sighed. "I swear I always I feel like I'm everyone's mom....geez." He murmurs. Orious looks at the kid and the other female."same thing as you two,vampires...as for the deer leave it. You'll make a mess." Orious says sternly. He looks to them."I'm Orious xavian, you might as well introduce yourselves since you're in our house."

@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

@Altaynna

@civilitea

"I'm Valeria," she looked at Ori, "If your the mom is Cas the dad?" She asked with a cheeky grin. "Look, once the rain let's up, we're leaving."

"I was hunting and didn't realize I was the one being hunted, you know, often when you are so sure of your abilities, you don't realize that there is someone out there who is better." She chuckled while her eyes flashed a dark look. "Turned out that a tiger thought I would make a great meal. Got into a tangle with it. Got out alive. The tiger? Not so much." She glanced deeply into the child's eyes. "Turns out I'm pretty good in a fight."

@civilitea

"Wow..." Oceane breathed, before gasping. "Vampires? You guys are vampires?!" She squealed. "I thought vampires were supposed to be super scary and ugly." She wondered aloud. "You all have super pretty names, mine is Oh-SAY-On." She pronounced it super slowly.

civilitea said:
"Wow..." Oceane breathed, before gasping. "Vampires? You guys are vampires?!" She squealed. "I thought vampires were supposed to be super scary and ugly." She wondered aloud. "You all have super pretty names, mine is Oh-SAY-On." She pronounced it super slowly.
"I'm hurt," Val said, putting a hand over her heart. "I thought I was pretty..." she made a weird face pretending to be hurt, and laid on the floor, "Why do you do this?"

"I'm cool with coming with you if you'll have me. I need to help, anyway." A lopsided smile flickered across her face.

FireMaiden said:
"I'm hurt," Val said, putting a hand over her heart. "I thought I was pretty..." she made a weird face pretending to be hurt, and laid on the floor, "Why do you do this?"
Oceane gasped. "No no no no! I didn't call you ugly Miss! You're so pretty, it's just that everyone in my town says vampires are ugly and scary."

civilitea said:
Oceane gasped. "No no no no! I didn't call you ugly Miss! You're so pretty, it's just that everyone in my town says vampires are ugly and scary."
"I know. We don't go to town much and it's not that nice when we do. I always get poked by a pitchfork," she narrowed her eyes, "Everytime."

FireMaiden said:
"I know. We don't go to town much and it's not that nice when we do. I always get poked by a pitchfork," she narrowed her eyes, "Everytime."
Oceane giggled. "I'm sorry you get poked by pitchforks. If everyone knew how nice you were I know they wouldn't do it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back