• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Libra259 said:
Claudine jumped a bit from the sudden voice but noticed it was the guy from last night. "Ah.. Yeah hi.." She says tiredly and continues to walk down the hall.
@FireMaiden @KaalysBR
"You look tired." Observed Lucian before following the girl as she walks down the hall. "I think humans need to sleep...sometimes. Do humans eat blood as well?"

Bats surround her in the hall. Vladimir appears between them "Now... let's continue?!" he flies towards her with great speed aiming at her neck. He opens his mouth

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
"You look tired." Observed Lucian before following the girl as she walks down the hall. "I think humans need to sleep...sometimes. Do humans eat blood as well?"
"No, humans don't eat blood, and she hasn't slept," Val said before noticing the bats, "Nooooooo! Not you again!"

(I'm up...btw through the week and sundays I'm gone around 8:00+ my time....still got to deal with this last year. )

orious woke up from his sleep with a small yawn getting up standing and stretching,he was wearing jeans and was shirtless as he got up heading through his room door and walked out heading downstairs. it was probly noticeable that orious didn't care who was looking from the simple fact his soft pale and somewhat muscled torso visible to anyone who saw him. he just got up. orious headed into the kitchen brushing his dark bangs from his eye and went to the fridge taking a blood pack and grabbing some things deciding to cook for everyone as usual. he took out a pot putting water and pasta noodles into it letting it cook meanwhile he got out some tamato sauce put it in a bowl along with blood,cheese,and a few simple spices to bring out some flavor. orious then finished up and made a separate meal for the human. he made spaghetti. "I made food!!"

@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

mewbot5408 said:
(I'm up...btw through the week and sundays I'm gone around 8:00+ my time....still got to deal with this last year. )
orious woke up from his sleep with a small yawn getting up standing and stretching,he was wearing jeans and was shirtless as he got up heading through his room door and walked out heading downstairs. it was probly noticeable that orious didn't care who was looking from the simple fact his soft pale and somewhat muscled torso visible to anyone who saw him. he just got up. orious headed into the kitchen brushing his dark bangs from his eye and went to the fridge taking a blood pack and grabbing some things deciding to cook for everyone as usual. he took out a pot putting water and pasta noodles into it letting it cook meanwhile he got out some tamato sauce put it in a bowl along with blood,cheese,and a few simple spices to bring out some flavor. orious then finished up and made a separate meal for the human. he made spaghetti. "I made food!!"

@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden
"That's nice, but there's a dude uo here trying to kill the super human!" Val called back.

he embraces her in a strong hug and bites her neck starting to suck the blood. Her neck would get bloody. Though the blood wasnt alot because of the bracelet it would still be enough to make her clothes soaked in blood

@Libra259

Lucian watches the bats in silence for a moment. Suddenly,black shadows cover the bats and they turn into ash,falling to the ground. The expression in Lucian's face is blank.

Libra259 said:
Claudine just grumbles not wanting to see bats or hear that voice. She slightly backs up not really sure where he was. "Val! A little help here!" She shouts.
@FireMaiden @JPTheWarrior @KaalysBR
"Give me a minute!" Val calls from her room, looking for something. She them come back out with a spry can of Lysol. She starts spraying the bats "Nobody like Lysol!" Then stops, "Oh, they're gone."

The once innocent looks in Lucian's face disappear as he grabs the man by his neck,throwing his against the wall. He looked cold and murderous now.

"You have to die."

KaalysBR said:
The once innocent looks in Lucian's face disappear as he grabs the man by his neck,throwing his against the wall. He looked cold and murderous now.
"You have to die."
The bats surround the man's arm before he can do it. The bats start biting him or just scratching him. The vampire looks at him and smiles, blood coming out of his mouth. However he doesnt stop sucking her blood

(btw reminder orious' strength,reflexes, and speed are way above the average pureblood vampire. he's better at hand to hand combat let alone his pain tolerance is extremely high to the point he might not feel anything. doesn't rely on his magic very much at all.)

orious exhaled deeply. "how bothersome...." he says and heads upstairs and into the room where they were fighting stepping inside the next moment he was behind the other pureblood and sliced his hand right through Vladimir's backside hand going right through as he then pulled it out before grabbing him pulling him off her and slammed him into the wall before approaching. "I suggest you leave if you know what's good for you! " he snapped as he stood infront of the girls with glowing pupil thinned redish-violet eyes.

@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

@JPTheWarrior

(Lucian is also a soldier that fought for thousands of years before this. So he's good xD )

A huge fist made of darkness hit the man straight in the chest,sending him backwards through the hall.

(Yes and Vladimir is an elder vampire being one of the oldest vampires. He isnt a weakling. He is in fact known for most of the vampires. And he would let that happen because that is power game btw :P ) the bats stand in his way and dont let him pass unless he wants to lose an eye, @mewbot5408

Before the fist made of darkness hits him, he turns into a cloud of bats and makes the human get hit by the fist. @KaalysBR

Sorin sighs and starts to walk towards the mansion "Brother... I know you can kill them all but why doing it in such a mess? I should help him. Damn I haven't fought for a while. Though that wont slow me down... not even a bit" he smiles and is now running with great speed towards Vladimir and the others

FireMaiden said:
"WILL EVER BODY STOP FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES!" Val shouted, pulling Red down stairs. "YOU ARE ALL CHILDREN!"
@Libra259
(Val is outside of the bats cloud. Red and Vlad are inside of it. Your character cant grab it right now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back