• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

"It's called Faust. Pretty famous book, if you ask me. The bastard used my real name. Fuckin' Germans." Crowley said, taking a drink of the alcohol. He looked over at Red. "And you are..?"

Libra259 said:
"Oh ok." Claudine's ears perked up as she heard an author she was familair with. She'd love to stay and just read but this place honestly gave her the creeps. It was a nice place and most of the people were nice but.. Not all.. Seemed like these people were ok with humans well compared to the people in her last visit..
@FireMaiden
"Oh, that's Crowley by the way. He may look intemidating but he's harmless," Val told her.

Libra259 said:
"The names Claudine." She says with a nod and small yawn. She turns her attention to Val, "ah I see." She looks back at Crowley, "nice to meetcha."
@Safety Hammer @FireMaiden
"And I'm presuming that you are a demon too?" Crowley said as he looked at Claudine. "I mean, I'm not usually the most disguised demon, but that hair is a dead give away."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"And I'm presuming that you are a demon too?" Crowley said as he looked at Claudine. "I mean, I'm not usually the most disguised demon, but that hair is a dead give away."

[/QUOTE]
"Can't you smell? She's human," Val said as if it was a obviousfact of life. "That's either hair dye or an extra red hair gene that makes it really dark."

Libra259 said:
Claudine chuckles, "yup full human.. And my hair is a natural colour.. Well as natural as magically modified gets.." She explains.
@Safety Hammer @FireMaiden
"With us vamps, it's a little different than magic. When we turn our hair changes color. Mine as you can see turned white, but it all differs. Our eye color can change too, but that's not that common. Mine stayed blue."

FireMaiden said:
"Can't you smell? She's human," Val said as if it was a obviousfact of life. "That's either hair dye or an extra red hair gene that makes it really dark."
"Sorry, I'm just a little stuffy." The demon said as he looked throughout the bookshelves. He came back with an armful of books.

FireMaiden said:
"With us vamps, it's a little different than magic. When we turn our hair changes color. Mine as you can see turned white, but it all differs. Our eye color can change too, but that's not that common. Mine stayed blue."
"What do you mean, 'we'? I am not a vampire." Crowley said, as his eyes flashed red for a second. "I am much more terrifying than a vampire."

@FireMaiden[/URL]
"The rose garden is the key to killing all vamps. However, if the vamps find it we can destroy it. There are supposed to be four people to find it and they can all have different artifacts, like your bracelet. There can be a necklace or a ring. Hell a hair clip is something I've heard. The people who find the garden, can choose to kill all vamps or just a few but it doesn't matter. One by one or all at the same time," Val explained. "We should probably start near the back."

"Oh.. That makes much more sense now.. That isnt all then. Now I understand. My mother wrote about it before she died plans to do so. The people obtain a power that is able to kill anything but most importantly the vampires that she created.. A different breed. That power is suppose to be legendary.. Can't believe my mother had power like that.. But theres much more to it.. That I probably shouldnt say." Claudine says and heads to the back of the library.

@FireMaiden

Libra259 said:
"Oh.. That makes much more sense now.. That isnt all then. Now I understand. My mother wrote about it before she died plans to do so. The people obtain a power that is able to kill anything but most importantly the vampires that she created.. A different breed. That power is suppose to be legendary.. Can't believe my mother had power like that.. But theres much more to it.. That I probably shouldnt say." Claudine says and heads to the back of the library.
@FireMaiden
"Wait, she created vampires? That's not right. I've met vampires who were 20,000 years old. There's no way she created vamps. Unless there's sub-species vamps."

"Sub species, a different breed. They were made from the magic she released on the garden when she scattered her blood on the white roses. That are now red but thats beside the point. They are simply a bit more.. Um lets say powerful since they possess some of her magic. Thats about it." Claudine explains and yawns a bit again.

@FireMaiden

Libra259 said:
"Sub species, a different breed. They were made from the magic she released on the garden when she scattered her blood on the white roses. That are now red but thats beside the point. They are simply a bit more.. Um lets say powerful since they possess some of her magic. Thats about it." Claudine explains and yawns a bit again.
@FireMaiden
"Oh. I wonder why we haven't even had a clue about where it is. But at least now I know I'm not gonna die," She said with a chuckle. "Hmm, ok the box is black, kinda like an old victorian style jewelry box. It'll be dusty though."

"Hey, Val? Do you know where Soren is? I thought that maybe I could talk to someone about my girlfriend dying in my arms that isn't you. Because that would be swell." Crowley said as he took another drink of his whiskey.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Hey, Val? Do you know where Soren is? I thought that maybe I could talk to someone about my girlfriend dying in my arms that isn't you. Because that would be swell." Crowley said as he took another drink of his whiskey.

[/QUOTE]
"No clue why don't you tag him?" She asked, climbing up a ladder to reach a high shelf. "Just call for him, check outside. He like birds right? There's some doves and other birds who hang out in the garden outback."

Soren Nystrom

Soren's always somewhere. In this case, he'd fallen asleep outside, which is always risky business for a vampire. But with his trusty umbrella, he'd seem to have managed to cover most of his body as he laid with his back against the front stoop's railing. His hand, which was sitting in a ray of light looked kinda sunburned, but apparently it wasn't enough to wake him up.

Xan said:
Soren Nystrom

Soren's always somewhere. In this case, he'd fallen asleep outside, which is always risky business for a vampire. But with his trusty umbrella, he'd seem to have managed to cover most of his body as he laid with his back against the front stoop's railing. His hand, which was sitting in a ray of light looked kinda sunburned, but apparently it wasn't enough to wake him up.
Crowley simply smiled and sat next to him. "Hey. Your hand is getting burned." Crowley said as he shook the vampire's shoulder. He looks kinda cute when he's sleeping, Crowley thought as he looked at the sleeping boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back