• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Crowley looked at his watch. Only one more hour till he left. Crowley sighed and walked to Lucia's room. If he was going to leave, he was going to spend his last hour with the woman he loved.

Crowley knocked on the door to Lucia's room. "Lucia? Are you in there? It's me, Crowley. I'm going to leave soon, and I wanted to spend my time with you."

@Lucifer666

Lucifer666 said:
She walks out and smiles. "I was gonna go get a shower." She hugs him tightly.
Crowley gave her a kiss and hugged her back. "Okay. I'll be right here. I love you so much."

She pulled both of them to a dark door and pulled a key seemingly out of no where. She pushed it into the lock and turned. The doors opened slowly revealing the different book shelves of tomes she had collected over the years. "This is the library. We can start with some old history books of vampire royalty. They'd be over there," She pointed to a shelf with leather bound books.

@Kuroko @KaalysBR

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucia walks into the bathroom and pulls off her clothes and turns on the shower. She waits for it to get warm before stepping in. She smiles as the warm water flows down her body. ~after the shower~

She turns off the water and steps out and grabs a towel and wraps it around her body and looks to find a man with a large sword. "W-who are you?" She steps back now very worried. The man steps forward and smiles. "Your death." Lucia screams for Crowley as she tries to get away.

(
@Safety Hammer)

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia walks into the bathroom and pulls off her clothes and turns on the shower. She waits for it to get warm before stepping in. She smiles as the warm water flows down her body. ~after the shower~
She turns off the water and steps out and grabs a towel and wraps it around her body and looks to find a man with a large sword. "W-who are you?" She steps back now very worried. The man steps forward and smiles. "Your death." Lucia screams for Crowley as she tries to get away.

(
@Safety Hammer)
Crowley bolted up from Lucia's bed and hurried out of the door. "Lucia? LUCIA!!!" Crowley yelled, as he sprinted down the halls towards the bathroom. "LUCIA, I'M COMING!!!"

She manages to get around to the door she opens the door and gets out into the hall. She sees Crowley and goes starts to run to him but the demon grabs her and run the sword through her lower back. She gasps in pain and coughs blood up and looks at Crowley. "I l-love you..." She manages to say before the demon pulls the sword out and drops her.

The demon smiles at Crowley and laughs. "This is your punishment for loving someone. Now you see what love can do?" He points to Lucia dying on the floor. "It will only hurt those you think you care about."

Lucifer666 said:
She manages to get around to the door she opens the door and gets out into the hall. She sees Crowley and goes starts to run to him but the demon grabs her and run the sword through her lower back. She gasps in pain and coughs blood up and looks at Crowley. "I l-love you..." She manages to say before the demon pulls the sword out and drops her.
Crowley's heart sank. "L-Lucia...?" Crowley said, as he held her body in his arms. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he cradled Lucia's body in his arms. Crowley slowly set the vampire's body on the floor and turned towards the demon.

"Y-You killed her..." Crowley said as his eyes turned black. He clenched his hands and his skin started to turn a deep shade of red. He jumped forward towards the demon with such speed that e simply became a blur of red.

(I'm just going to skip the fight scene. Let's just say that Crowley fucked shit up. So instead, this is what someone would see if someone was to walk into the hallway.)

Crowley was kneeling in the middle of the hallway, cradling Lucia's dead body in his arms and weeping tears of sorrow. The halls were drenched in blood and flesh. Crowley had ripped the demon apart in his fury. "I'm so sorry.. Please don't leave me." Crowley said to the corpse, as he brushed the hair out of her face. "I'm so sorry... I-I.. I just don't want to be alone..."

@FireMaiden

@Xan

@Everyone at the mansion

Val walked out of the library to go get something from her room. She walked upstairs, and stepped in blood. "What the hell?" She muttered looking around, her eyes landing on Crowley. "What the shit happened?" She asked, then noticed Lucia's body. "Oh shit, what the hell?" She looked at the walls, "You didnt.... no, but you did kill someone." She said quietly.

FireMaiden said:
Val walked out of the library to go get something from her room. She walked upstairs, and stepped in blood. "What the hell?" She muttered looking around, her eyes landing on Crowley. "What the shit happened?" She asked, then noticed Lucia's body. "Oh shit, what the hell?" She looked at the walls, "You didnt.... no, but you did kill someone." She said quietly.
Crowley simply weeped and held Lucia's body closer. "They didn't banish me.." The demon said, his voice quavering with anger and grief. "I.. I did this to her.. I-I.." Crowley buckled over with grief. He clutched Lucia's body harder and drew her close. "Oh god... I'm so sorry Lucia.. I should have done more for you.. Don't leave me! Please.. Please don't leave me here.. I need you with me.. Please- please stay.."

(Listen to this song to set the scene.)

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley simply weeped and held Lucia's body closer. "They didn't banish me.." The demon said, his voice quavering with anger and grief. "I.. I did this to her.. I-I.." Crowley buckled over with grief. He clutched Lucia's body harder and drew her close. "Oh god... I'm so sorry Lucia.. I should have done more for you.. Don't leave me! Please.. Please don't leave me here.. I need you with me.. Please- please stay.."
(Listen to this song to set the scene.)

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
"Crowley it's not your fault...but she's gone. Come on, let her go," Val said softly. "We can bury her or something, but please. This isn't what she'd want and you know it," She stepped a little closer, "You know she wouldn't want you like this."

FireMaiden said:
"Crowley it's not your fault...but she's gone. Come on, let her go," Val said softly. "We can bury her or something, but please. This isn't what she'd want and you know it," She stepped a little closer, "You know she wouldn't want you like this."
Crowley stood up and carried her in his arms to the backyard. He said nothing. He just simply walked her to the backyard and laid her on the ground, before digging a hole and burying her. "I will always love you, Lucia.." Crowley said with sorrow in his voice, before taking a deep breath and locking himself in his room...

After getting what she nedded, she closed her bedroom door locking it. She walked back to the library, and shut the door behind her. "Alright boys, I'm back with this!" She held up a bag, in it, her secret stash of sweets everyone eles would eat if she didn't hide it.

@KaalysBR @Kuroko

Crowley laid in his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He had lost so much. He would kill himself, but the wounds would quickly heal as soon as the blood was drawn. So he simply laid there, feeling empty. He would occasionally go into a fit of grief and sadness which would last from about ten minutes to an hour, but then after he could shed anymore tears, he would lay back on his bed. Drinking wouldn't help him. Nothing could. He was simply alone.

"These violent delights have violent ends

And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,

Which, as they kiss, consume. The sweetest honey

Is loathsome in his own deliciousness

And in the taste confounds the appetite.

Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.

Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."

June smiles as she walks up to the mansion. "I can wait to see Lucia" she says to herself not knowing that Lucia had died. She walks up and knocks on the door.

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley laid in his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He had lost so much. He would kill himself, but the wounds would quickly heal as soon as the blood was drawn. So he simply laid there, feeling empty. He would occasionally go into a fit of grief and sadness which would last from about ten minutes to an hour, but then after he could shed anymore tears, he would lay back on his bed. Drinking wouldn't help him. Nothing could. He was simply alone.
"These violent delights have violent ends

And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,

Which, as they kiss, consume. The sweetest honey

Is loathsome in his own deliciousness

And in the taste confounds the appetite.

Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.

Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."

[/QUOTE]
(Wow that's really poetic)

Lucifer666 said:
June smiles as she walks up to the mansion. "I can wait to see Lucia" she says to herself not knowing that Lucia had died. She walks up and knocks on the door.
@Safety Hammer
Crowley slumped out of bed and opened the door. Maybe he needed fresh air. Maybe he needed someone to talk to. Then he remembered that Soren was usually outside, either watching the birds or taking a walk. Maybe the demon just needed someone to keep him company. Someone who could help him. But as he opened the door, he bumped into the girl. "Wha? What do you want?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back